Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor (12251 Views)

Enugu: Appeal Court dismisses Edeoga's petition, Affirms PDP's Mbah As Governor / Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu / Enugu: Tribunal Rejects Mbah’s Request To Strike Out NYSC Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by Ikaeniyan0: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2023
StainlessCup:

He did submit to INEC reason the NYSC had to come testify its not from them.
Go through the article again, he didn't summit it
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by Geopex(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
kachistone:

NYSC testified that the certificate Mbah presented is fake. The tribunal only ruled that it doesn't matter since the NYSC discharge certificate is not a requirement to contest for election. The tribunal wasn't interested in it being fake or not.

But it is a crazy judgement in my opinion because the Constitution prohibits one from using forged documents for elections. The tribunal has goofed.

u failed to read very well. The tribunal said mbah did not submit any nysc to inec. so since that's the case, why lp was accusing him of possessing fake nysc cert. ssce is the minimum qualifications and that's what mbah submitted to inec. The case would have been diff if mbah submitted the fake nysc cert to inec.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by StainlessCup: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by simfrost90210: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-tribunal-affirms-enugu-govs-election/%3famp

The very falsified but demonizing power of incumbency in Nigeria.. That's just the way it is!
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by rolams(m): 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
fergie001:
rolams, you remember that NYSC conversation?

Yes. We said it here yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by MEGAWATCH: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Do not tell me you are wailing. You go wail taya.

It's too early my dear,

Na so Una tell us for 2015 and come cry your eyes out on 2023 Naira redesigning policy period.

Just calm down the circle is repeating again.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by optimusprime2(m): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Unbiased1:
What of the fake NYSC case? Looking at the tribunal judgement, it is clear that the people advising Labour Party candidates are doing a very bad job. How can you be taking matters to court without any valid evidence? These guys just used "hearsay" as an evidence that the election was rigged. I'm so disappointed in this party.

To be honest I am not surprised about the judgement...

However in response to what you said about LP using hearsay, please sir be informed that NYSC themselves stated explicitly that they did not issue MBA any certificate using their batch broadsheet.

It was as clear as day he forged his NYSC certificate and it was proven for all to see.

Na Naija we dey sha, the highest bidder wins.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by duro4chang(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

It's too early my dear,

Na so Una tell us for 2015 and come cry your eyes out on 2023 Naira redesigning policy period.

Just calm down the circle is repeating again.
It appears hunger is dealing with you. Find something to do. Your mates are making legit money outside. No vex.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by rolams(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-tribunal-affirms-enugu-govs-election/%3famp

I carefully examined the case before making a comment here. I said it. fergie001 corroborated me.

The judgement will favour Umo Eno.

Dapo Abiodun may be sacked considering the Kano and Natasha Kogi case.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Then read the news very well where the tribunal mentioned that he didn't submit his NYSC to INEC.

You are the one saying he submitted it
if he didnt submit, which one did INEC and DSS now cleared him of?

the court just dey judge matter as dey like and u they ignorantly support it because it suits ur agenda regardless of whether they are wrong or not

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by rolams(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

NYSC DG was called to testify and he said the certificate was forged. which evidence u dey find again?

Was the certificate submitted by Mbah?

Is NYSC Certificate a criteria to hold that position?

All NO!

We need to face the reality.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by MEGAWATCH: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
It appears hunger is dealing with you. Find something to do. Your mates are making legit money outside. No vex.

Hahahaha!

At least I'm not a RICE BANDIT.

That's the people Hunger is really doing shege banza in the south west.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by Uzosaint(m): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
You see in this country called Naija,it's 'FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT'
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by FEGNO: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
For those who are shouting with joy just know that you are erroneously clapping also for the demise of our judiciary and country likewise. And further affirms that all you really need is to be declared winner. To be removed is an uphill task except of course you consider the Uzodimma judgement which remains a stain on the judiciary. Cry my beloved country, Cry.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by duro4chang(m): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

At least I'm not a RICE BANDIT.

That's the people Hunger is really doing shege banza in the south west.
But you having been crying of hardship upandan. You are badly hit,right? Do something
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by Enemiesmasquera: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Bad news for the headless mob . We told you before
Agbado boy how has it been with trekking ?
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by MEGAWATCH: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
But you having been crying of hardship upandan. You are badly hit,right? Do something

Just like you too

But the difference is that it has turned you people to Rice bandits making every rice seller in your region a prey in your hands.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by duro4chang(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Just like you too

But the difference is that it has turned you people to Rice bandits making every rice seller in your region a prey in your hands.
You in explain taya.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
rolams:

Was the certificate submitted by Mbah?

Is NYSC Certificate a criteria to hold that position?

All NO!

We need to face the reality.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/28/disquiet-in-lps-camp-as-inec-dss-clear-mbah-of-nysc-certificate-forgery

that is ur answer.

if the certificate was not submitted to INEC, what did INEC and DSS now cleared?
you own certificate abi?
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by agabonus: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
MBA did not dodge eny sertificate.It was an error from NYSC.why did they opon two files for Mba during his service years and that was where the mistake tooke off. If not.what made the NYSC lawyer to blame the governor for going to court instead of seeking the intervention of the presidency as required by the NYSC act.Let us stop the sentiment because myself,I don't even like the governor but lLP legal team in Enugu lacks the experience.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by duro4chang(m): 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Agbado boy how has it been with trekking ?
It has always been well with me. You go wail taya aswear. As you dey wail I dey laff. Many disappointments are still waiting for you.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by MEGAWATCH: 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
You in explain taya.

Hahahaha!

For being a rice bandits ABI?
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by fergie001: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
optimusprime2:

To be honest I am not surprised about the judgement...

However in response to what you said about LP using hearsay, please sir be informed that NYSC themselves stated explicitly that they did not issue MBA any certificate using their batch broadsheet.

It was as clear as day he forged his NYSC certificate and it was proven for all to see.

Na Naija we dey sha, the highest bidder wins.

See my submission here yesterday;

https://www.nairaland.com/7845565/tribunal-dismisses-matawalles-petition-affirms#125896319
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by garfield1: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Blitzerz:
We are not surprised

God is bigger than apc

How e concern apc
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by Enemiesmasquera: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
It has always been well with me. You go wail taya aswear. As you dey wail I dey laff. Many disappointments are still waiting for you.
This cretin keep fooling yourself. What I earn in a month you can't touch it in 4 months so we ain't in same lane agbado boy

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by rolams(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/28/disquiet-in-lps-camp-as-inec-dss-clear-mbah-of-nysc-certificate-forgery

that is ur answer.

if the certificate was not submitted to INEC, what did INEC and DSS now cleared?
you own certificate abi?

Show me where it was written that Mbah submitted it to INEC. Clearance here means, the allegations was cleared.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by duro4chang(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

For being a rice bandits ABI?
Stop stealing rice. Stop being a rice bandit. Learn how to do legitimate business just like your mates. You might be caught day if you continue stealing rice.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by fergie001: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
rolams:

I carefully examined the case before making a comment here. I said it. fergie.001 corroborated me.

The judgement will favour Umo Eno.

Dapo Abiodun may be sacked considering the Kano and Natasha Kogi case.
Umo Eno is home and dry.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by MEGAWATCH: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
duro4chang:
Stop stealing rice. Stop being a rice bandit. Learn how to do legitimate business just like your mates. You might be caught day if you continue stealing rice.

Hahahaha!

Are you mistaken me for somebody in Ekiti and Oyo area?

That's where Rice bandits are.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by duro4chang(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
This cretin keep fooling yourself. What I earn in a month you can't touch it in 4 months so we ain't in same lane agbado boy
An empty barrel making noise upandan. Hunger will deal with you like never before. Lazy youth
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by Alliswell248: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
Phoen1X:
Will this news lower the current exchange rate ?.

It would lower the noise of the elu pee people.
Pdp is enugu....enugu is pdp.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Dismisses Edeoga, PRP's Petitions, affirms Mbah As Governor by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2023
rolams:

Show me where it was written that Mbah submitted it to INEC. Clearance here means, the allegations was cleared.
mumu

INEC will now go and clear what is not in their possesion?

why una mumu like this for this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Lament Cash Crunch In N’assembly / ''PDP Deserves De-Registration For Utter Failure'' - Lai Mohammed / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.