Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) (31931 Views)

Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur / Tupac Amaru Shakur 49th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / CELEBS: Tupac Amaru Shakur's Sittings Since Alleged Death 22years Ago[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Franzinni: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
you are sick in the head and need urgent attention. When Ice Cube and NWA were singing fùck the police, where were you
in your mamas couchie! Did I talk about ice cube? Now who is sick in the head since you are the dumbo who is talking of carrots when I am talking of mangoes . Eleribu
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by trappatoni(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
You're absolutely correct...pac was more than a rapper...he was a poet...he had more sensible tracks than notorious...both were great in their own way
Carot:
hypocrite, biggie sang more lewd lyrics. Infact, he was a bad influence. But your blind foolishness will not let you see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Franzinni: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2023
dkidd:

As much as I love his powerful lyrics, messages and delivery style, u seem to be the only one here who really knew the artist and the man. I always correct people that he was never a gangster, maybe affiliated by association but that was the closest he could get. A lot of his fans don't even know the bold 😁
most people have closed minds, they find it hard to accept new information even if it's factual. I was once like that but now I always question everything that excites emotions.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by elpochas: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2023
The street is military
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Carot: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
efe21:

Tupac looks older because he is not ordinary. People like him come to this world once in a life time and after t mature look and aura of Tupac is the east He even
he's one guy who was misunderstood. These kids come and shout he was violent but they fail to realise he wasn't the only one. Ice cube did worse and caused a riot in LA. Biggie was notorious rapper and bad influence to the youth for his dirty music. What about nas? And many others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
you are sick in the head and need urgent attention. When Ice Cube and NWA were singing fùck the police, where were you
Is Ice cube singing the same tune today? Una go dey uselessly carry other people issues for head. undecided

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Carot: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
illicit:
One lousy thug wanna be

If I ever meet the dude that shot him

I will buy him a beer

BIG for Life, smooth poppa
so biggie wasn't lousy for singing who shot ya, gimmie the loot, ten crack commandment, warning etc. You are mad. Your name fit you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by EmmyNorse(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Best of all times 2pac, rest in power 🙏🙏😭🙌🙌🙌✌

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Carot: 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

grin Thank you. That's exactly my point. Even Biggie is not any different with the mentality behind the bolded in the comment I quoted.
tupac would have been alive today if he didn't associate with thuggery lifestyle. Becos he was one rapper whose music connected with the masses. The rest were just wannabes. Nas tried but his beef with jay rob him off as fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by sonofsteven: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
Notorious B.I.G. was my guy. cool

1. Somebody's gotta to die 2. Niggaz Bleed ...in fact the entire "Life After Death" album were stories that inspired my writing. Check those 2.

For 2pac

1. Ain't hard to find 2. Only God can judge 3. Picture me rolling.... the entire "All Eyez on Me" album.

Tupac ignited a foolish beef that got 2 lyrical geniuses killed.

Modified - 2pac got killed because he messed with a Crip. Biggie died because of the East-West Coast beef.

Una go just come online dey form woke

I fit bet say you don't even know 50% of 2pac nor knew when he was alive

2pac and b.i.g were the very best of friends

Biggie stays mostly in 2pac home

Even b4 snoop dogg and tupac started rolling together

I bet you don't know what he or where he was b4 he died

I no need school you guy

I get all his albums for phone shaaa

When you are not familiar with things, just say wetin you sabi and move along

Snoop,Dre, surge, didi the dirty money etc then

Guy go play with sand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Carot: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
Franzinni:
in your mamas couchie! Did I talk about ice cube? Now who is sick in the head since you are the dumbo who is talking of carrots when I am talking of mangoes . Eleribu
you people just run with false narratives and come here and talk trash like u know all. Listen to NWA, the founders of gangsta rap b4 you come here and rant nonsense. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by mjuvey3: 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
I love Makaveli as a poet but he was never a gangsta.

Orlando Anderson and his gang members knew this,that's why they assassinated him.

Why didn't they kill Suge too since he was in the car with him?

He should have never signed with Death Row Records...That was his greatest undoing.

Suge was a blood member while Orlando was a Crip.... Makaveli was just a "studio gangsta" 😁

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Chasito(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Love800:
Tupac
Michael jackson
Bob marley

Who is the greatest legend among these three(3)
Lucky dube nko?
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
tupac would have been alive today if he didn't associate with thuggery lifestyle. Becos he was one rapper whose music connected with the masses. The rest were just wannabes. Nas tried but his beef with jay rob him off as fake

Even Naira Marley's music connected with the masses. Infact, the share alot in common with 2pac.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Love800(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
I made only three people. And besides is lucky greater than bob?
Chasito:
Lucky dube nko?
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Carot: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is Ice cube singing the same tune today? Una go dey uselessly carry other people issues for head. undecided
fùck off. I'm not like you that talk offpoint most of the time becos in your mind you are rebellious. I follow fact. I'm not diehard of pac. But when i see error, i point it out. I advise you to go and read. You are saying BS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by madjune(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Nonexisting:
The bolded is not true. Biggie fits into the narrative more than Tupac. Just two albums and he had all the fame. Biggie got introduced to the game, got a ounce and fuccking blew up. Forget long talk, Biggie remains the king of hip hop. Tupac was good though. His best tracks to me are baby don't cry and shorty wanna be a thug.

Forget about blowing up.

Biggie made dance beats with little or no philosophical depth.

Pac brought intellectualism to rap. He made Politicians think.

I will post a more apt reply. Later. At work now.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Kay25(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
2pac is still the best rapper of all time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
fùck off. I'm not like you that talk offpoint most of the time becos in your mind you are rebellious. I follow fact. I'm not diehard of pac. But when i see error, i point it out. I advise you to go and read. You are saying BS
Is Ice Cube singing the same tune today? Una go dey uselessly carry other people issues for the head. undecided
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Carot: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Even Naira Marley's music connected with the masses. Infact, the share alot in common with 2pac.
naira marley was a nuisance who capitalised on the moral decadence in the society to pollute the youths. And it paid off. He never connected with any masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
The man with the greatest diss song... Hit them up... But my favorite song of his was "DEAR MAMA" cos I can relate very well to some of the lyrics... My favorite line was "HE PASSED AWAY AND I DIDN'T CRY COS MY ANGER COULDN'T LET ME FEEL FOR A STRANGER"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
so biggie wasn't lousy for singing who shot ya, gimmie the loot, ten crack commandment, warning etc. You are mad. Your name fit you

Do you even know what lousy means

Well u can't, because u think illicit is an insult lol

Didirin
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Carot: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
sonofsteven:

Una go just come online dey form woke

I fit bet say you don't even know 50% of 2pac nor knew when he was alive

2pac and b.i.g were the very best of friends

Biggie stays mostly in 2pac home

Even b4 snoop dogg and tupac started rolling together

I bet you don't know what he or where he was b4 he died

I no need school you guy

I get all his albums for phone shaaa

When you are not familiar with things, just say wetin you sabi and move along

Snoop,Dre, surge, didi the dirty money etc then

Guy go play with sand
Good bless you. Don't mind mórons like illicit, kobojunkie and that fool franzinni

2 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by illicit(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
Good bless you. Don't mind mórons like illicit, kobojunkie and that fool franzinni

Oga go sit down

Oponu

U and ur thug wannabe role model should have a date in hell
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
Was I not already in my 20s sef when these nonsense things happened? Look at these ones attempting to re-write reality so they can feel important kwa! undecided
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by dappydozzy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Same year is when Imole Mohbad was born!
Sharing June as birth month with Tupac, now died at same month. Death is rocking 9ja Atm, we feeling the HEAT

You need to check Mohbad's astrological birth chart, and that of Tupac Shakur. Mohbad's death was pure destiny. With his moon placement, such people become more popular and loved at death, than when they are alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by LordErrk: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
NFBI:
I don't think it is because of drugs

Well, that's the commonest reason for a 25yr old kid who also fraternizes with gangsters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Branco6(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Gerard28:

Guy 😂 if you know the mode my man dey right now ehn you go pity am
Lol
Is he sure it's paylater?
I think those guys are registered
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by akinwale701(m): 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
A niggah from the Eastside who chose to ride for the Westside.

I diss him with “Who Shot Ya?” by the legendary Notorious B.I.G.
Great jam!

F**k your dry a$$. Who Shot Ya wasn't for Pac

2 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Branco6(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2023
SmellingAnus:
The man with the greatest diss song... Hit them up... But my favorite song of his was "DEAR MAMA" cos I can relate very well to some of the lyrics... My favorite line was "HE PASSED AWAY AND I DIDN'T CRY COS MY ANGER COULDN'T LET ME FEEL FOR A STRANGER"
Tupac's dad is still alive o😄😄😄
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Flamengo: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
Dear Mr President tell me what to do this

niggas acting up in the hood seeing more

troops.

Let me now say what I know happened.

Kidada Jones was 2pac girlfriend at the time he got shot and was in his hotel room waiting for him to be back from clubbing.

2pac and his gang had earlier in the night beating up Orlando Anderson.

It was just a night of costly mistake,if he had avoided confronting Orlando who though was a crip but was also a non-entity and had jettison the idea of trying to please suge knight and prefer staying in his hotel room with his girlfriend that night he would have been spared.

Now respect to Treach of Naughty by Nature for dropping the best tribute jam to 2pac amaru Shakur titled Miss u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Franzinni: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
you people just run with false narratives and come here and talk trash like u know all. Listen to NWA, the founders of gangsta rap b4 you come here and rant nonsense. Idiot
I am not talking of gangster rap oga ... I am talking of Tupac ... Use your head. I am speaking of the effects Tupac had on the world even though he wasn't about that life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#NigeriaVsArgentina: Piers Morgan Blasts Nigeria In Pidgin / Actress Lizzy's And and Barry's Prewedding Shoot / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.