Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) (32064 Views)

Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur / Tupac Amaru Shakur 49th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / CELEBS: Tupac Amaru Shakur's Sittings Since Alleged Death 22years Ago[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Artscollection:

Biggy was just a pure rapper but tupac brought poetry to rapping, he elevated rapping to a whole new level and that is why he is celebrated. If you did read what the op posted you will agree with those profs. Another poet in the form of a rapper is kendrick lamar.

Very right!
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Walezy2020:
one of my favourite track then I like till the end of time too

One of my favorite tracks too! His lyrics on that song was on point with vivid imagery.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Carot:
you are sick in the head and need urgent attention. When Ice Cube and NWA were singing fùck the police, where were you

Abi
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

This is trash.

Tupac didn't ignite any beef

Tupac was shot 5 times and his homie biggie knew who did it but didn't tell him, and then biggie and Puffy went on to release who shot ya.

someone tried to kill him and you expect him not to talk or be paranoid?

Abi
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Carot:
hypocrite, biggie sang more lewd lyrics. Infact, he was a bad influence. But your blind foolishness will not let you see

Exactly! He should listen to One More Chance Remix featuring Faith Evans to know how lewd lyrics can be.

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Carot:
he's one guy who was misunderstood. These kids come and shout he was violent but they fail to realise he wasn't the only one. Ice cube did worse and caused a riot in LA. Biggie was notorious rapper and bad influence to the youth for his dirty music. What about nas? And many others.

Abi
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Carot:
you people just run with false narratives and come here and talk trash like u know all. Listen to NWA, the founders of gangsta rap b4 you come here and rant nonsense. Idiot

You get am!
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
madjune:

Forget about blowing up.

Biggie made dance beats with little or no philosophical depth.

Pac brought intellectualism to rap. He made Politicians think.

I will post a more apt reply. Later. At work now.

Exactly!
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Carot:
naira marley was a nuisance who capitalised on the moral decadence in the society to pollute the youths. And it paid off. He never connected with any masses

You get am!
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
dappydozzy:

You need to check Mohbad's astrological birth chart, and that of Tupac Shakur. Mohbad's death was pure destiny. With his moon placement, such people become more popular and loved at death, than when they are alive.

Hmmmm
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2023
Amayabor1:

And biggie was killed with his mouth closed! 😅

grin cheesy
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by yemi1504: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2023
jayworld15:
Many people misunderstood the life of 2Pac and other revolutionary figures.

1) Some of them can be cool personas until something necessitates their "perforce change". In the aspect of 2PAC, he was born a day after his mother beat her case single handedly against US government for her role in Black Panther movement where some members like 2PAC's Aunt fled US as she's still today has a bounty on her head. Do you expect the US government to fold their hands concerning the blood that comes from that family? They have to treat him like the rest in history who had same story.

2) 2PAC was never fake or trying to be fake. You can say same about Malcom X, MLK Jr, Mandela and the rest of us. Something always necessitates the change. In his case, he already has the history with him about what the Black Panther group stands for until his racial encounter with the police where he was badly beaten, humiliated and wounded for "jaywalking". That changes his whole life.

3) You just be a fool to think 2PAC was killed because of a mere gang related issue. He's thrown to prison for offence he never committed (where the victim could not point to the men despite knowing them). While in the prison, he had a great bond with every gang leader and member in the yard and were planning a reform (according to some statements), the power that be for the system would never allow anyone to go scot free for that. He was suvillanced by the govt days before he was shot. You can check it out online. The question is WHY THAT?

4) Aje ke lana, omo Ku loni. Tani o mo pe aje toke lana lo pa omo oni je? I came to your hood where you're the boss and I got robbed and shot 5times, in the same time I was sent to prison for what I didn't do, and within month you released "WHO SHOT YA?" and you want me to believe you know nothing about it? It's true the song might or was written prior to the shooting but there's "Premeditated circumstance". That's where the proverb "a which confessed yesterday (or was caught) and a baby died today, who doesn't know that the child was killed by the witch?.

5) He knew he would live long. He knew he wouldn't have kids. He knew he would have to share love and appreciation for a long time, that's why you got to listen to those related to him whom he told and advised. If Malcom X, MLK Jr, etc couldn't live long, do you expect him to live long? What made them to be cut short so early was the message and beliefs and hope and agitation for better life. The script I believe is to make it as if it was gang stuff.

6) People talk about gangsterism and 2PAC. Some mistotle fish brains said he's faking it, how do you fake shooting white officers who were badly handling a black dude (not known occupation at the time of shooting to him). You can't even shot the white person and go scot free, not talk about police officers. It was a deja vu, just like his mother against the system, he beat it. That's a gangster shit to defend your race (without knowing the person) from the system's hand and he did that.

2PAC IS, WILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE RELEVANT AS LONG AS HIS SUBJECT MATTERS ARE CONCERN AND THEIR PRESENCE IN TODAY'S WORLD. BIGGIE IS ONLY MENTION BECAUSE OF 2PAC BUT PAC BECAUSE OF HIS MESSAGES WHICH WILL ALWAYS BE RELEVANT 'UNTILL THE END OF TIME'

Exactly!
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by okoroemeka(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nefort:

How would you explain the violence and thuggery in his lyrics?
2 pac is the realest musician I have ever listened to his music,he rarely sings about girls,money or expensive lifestyle,he tell stories of real things happening around him and his feelings about it ,you may think his lyrics is mostly about violence and thuggery but he is actually angry at his fellow blackmen for the crimes and violence they are commitng and not adding value to themselves by going to school,you may not even know that the guy went to music school and is a qualified poet,if you listen carefully to 2pacs lyrics and understand the cycle of violence in America in the 90s with the LA riots and total breakdown of law and order you will better understand the man,for example check this line from only God can judge me(they tell me it is the white man I have to fear but it's my own kind doing all the killings here,I can't lie there is no love from the other side jealous niggers side.....
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by okoroemeka(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Juventus4life:

You got everything wrong homie.
Listen to 2pac music from 1991-1995 then you will know that pac did not ignited a foolish beef. At that time pac doesn't give a Bleep about any musician's,he was more concerned on the corruption and injustice going on in America and at the same time telling the whole world what ghetto life is all about in USA.
Pac was shot 4 time in New York in 1995 and after then he was taken to prison where he spent 8 months. Everything started when pac was in prison because a lots of musician's, celebrities, police, judges even Government officials blasted and mocked him. The most notably among them was Biggie song "Who Shot Ya" in his album Ready to Die.
Pac responded to them all in 1996 when he came out from prison. He was even harsh to the judges and police than Biggie.
Just figured out before 1996 and after 1995 music of pac then you will understand more about the beef and pac nature of music.
Both Biggie and Pac were been killed by FBI and CIA.

And finally, I held Biggie in high esteemed, I respected him, he is genuis. His eloquent and flow in rap has no part 2.
His music "Juicy" and Missing You"remains my favorite.(i.e biggie songs)

All Eyes On Me Album
27 tracks
Produced in 2 weeks
This album still remain mystery to me
I taking me back down memory lane,that double CD all eyes on me is a masterpiece,every song a classic from A-Z,it is the first music I ever listen to on a compact disc set in 1995 in enugu,those days rap music have soul but today all they do is mumble gibberish that has no meaning,rubbish nonsense

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Juventus4life: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
okoroemeka:
I taking me back down memory lane,that double CD all eyes on me is a masterpiece,every song a classic from A-Z,it is the first music I ever listen to on a compact disc set in 1995 in enugu,those days rap music have soul but today all they do is mumble gibberish that has gno meaning,rubbish nonsense

True talk bros.
Every song in that album is a classic indeed.
The album is a first and last in the history of hip-hop. Even Eminem and Nas acknowledge this
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by bluefilm: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
okoroemeka:
2 pac is the realest musician I have ever listened to his music,he rarely sings about girls,money or expensive lifestyle,he tell stories of real things happening around him and his feelings about it ,you may think his lyrics is mostly about violence and thuggery but he is actually angry at his fellow blackmen for the crimes and violence they are commitng and not adding value to themselves by going to school,you may not even know that the guy went to music school and is a qualified poet,if you listen carefully to 2pacs lyrics and understand the cycle of violence in America in the 90s with the LA riots and total breakdown of law and order you will better understand the man,for example check this line from only God can judge me(they tell me it is the white man I have to fear but it's my own kind doing all the killings here,I can't lie there is no love from the other side jealous niggers side.....

2pac is one in a million.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Update87: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2023
dappydozzy:

You need to check Mohbad's astrological birth chart, and that of Tupac Shakur. Mohbad's death was pure destiny. With his moon placement, such people become more popular and loved at death, than when they are alive.
Wow...I've never believed in this astrological thing.
How can I check mine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Recreates Rita Dominic & Toni Tones' Look To The #AMVCA / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / I Have Caused People Pain In The Past — Burna Boy (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.