Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) (31927 Views)

Throwback Photo Of 2pac Amaru Shakur / Tupac Amaru Shakur 49th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / CELEBS: Tupac Amaru Shakur's Sittings Since Alleged Death 22years Ago[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Franzinni: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
Good bless you. Don't mind mΓ³rons like illicit, kobojunkie and that fool franzinni
it takes one to know one ... I am not ashamed to be a fool once in a while becasue it's universal to be momentarily foolish but to be permanently foolish like Carot is a position I would not identify with. You are perfectly comfortable with warping the point to suite your narrative .... Argue like a girl hell bent on winning point at the expense of education. Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tupac was a sisi. Did you see the photoshoot he did almost but naked in a bathtub? Go and see it Mr gangster

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Flows001(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
ShenTeh:
I was never his fan but what baffles me is the high def pictures of him we always see considering the standard of pictures at the time.

One of his favourite quotes is

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac Shakur

Let the conspiracy theories begin!
Indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by patrickcollins: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Enigma my arse! He died a fools death. undecided
He didn't live long but yet made great achievements in a short while

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Johnbullisaclow: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
A lot of People on here giving opinions on something they really don't know much
(or done their due diligence on) about or are just giving opinions based on some biased mindset.

Let me start off by saying/stating; Tupac is not "Black Jesus" or the best thing ever to happen in Hip Hop since sliced bread...also depending on one's musical tastes he might not be to everyone's liking (based on Hip Hop) same way some people feel that Drake is thrash (I being one of them) while others believe that Drake is the GOAT (Or Shawn Carter depending on whom you ask).

With that being said, its condescending to not give the Man his dues to the music genre of Hip Hop....I liken 2pac to Ali....was he actually "The Greatest!" as he claimed!? Far from it, but there will never be two Mohammed Alis ever in this lifespan (even Mike Tyson cannot compare to Ali as an institute in Boxing history) same way there will be no two 2pac Shakurs in this lifespan.

I could waste precious time rebutting some of the BS spouted by many on here who weren't even born or lived that period of time in Hip Hop at its "Golden" period (1988 - 1999), but of what point would it be to do this....after all opinions they say are like Bums (wanted to use the actual reference...πŸ˜‚)...everyone has one, so its all good.

Tupac has his place in the history of Hip Hop (good and bad) and no amount of people's opinions will ever change that or affect his popularity. Whether people like or loath his music or person is up to them, but his brilliance cannot be dimmed....EVER!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Kobojunkie: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2023
patrickcollins:
He didn't live long but yet made great achievements in a short while
Abegi... make we hear word. undecided
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Carot:
naira marley was a nuisance who capitalised on the moral decadence in the society to pollute the youths. And it paid off. He never connected with any masses

Same with 2pac.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Ashawoman82: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
ShenTeh:
I was never his fan but what baffles me is the high def pictures of him we always see considering the standard of pictures at the time.

One of his favourite quotes is

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac Shakur

Let the conspiracy theories begin!
obviously photoshopped na
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by AfDapone: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Franzinni:
The greatest charlatan ... Tupac was a great fake who was never a street kid, grew up learning ballet and the creative arts and that was why he was so proficient with words but his foolish antics caused the deaths of thousands of idiots who embraced the gangster persona that the stupid boy (2pac) was fronting ... He was fugazi but because he associated with gangsters he felt he had to over compensate and it cost him his life at 25.
It would be better if he died alone but instead he pulled down thousands of followers who believed he was the real deal .... A similar case is that of king von. A serial killer who specializes in killing young black men and who was guned down like a rabid dog on the street but his wake is pulling down the youth of America in breakneck speed. I regret idolizing 2pac Shakur he was simply a misguided, hard headed creative crack baby.

You really don't know what you're talking about. You better read more about him.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by AfDapone: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
wink
tesppidd:
Pac wasn't killed because of beef with Biggie.

But Biggie was killed because of the beef with Pac.

Pac got caught in the Bloods and Crips beef
He died for beating down the crip Orlando Anderson.

P. Diddy's hands are not clean in both 2pac and BIG's death.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Amayabor1: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
A niggah from the Eastside who chose to ride for the Westside.

I diss him with β€œWho Shot Ya?” by the legendary Notorious B.I.G.
Great jam!

It's not about where you were born. It's which side gats your back. He was born in east side, but the west side showed him love.

Dissing him with "who shot ya"? A song that was sang by a coward who was so scared to reply "hit em up". πŸ˜…πŸ˜….

2 pac survived the first hit on him in new york. it took him 6 days to die from the second shooting. Biggie died within one hour of been shot. You dey play with LA niggars? πŸ˜…

The coward began running his mouth after 2pac died and went to LA to diss the dead. LA niggars sprayed him and he was gone! πŸ˜…

Never disrespect the GOAT of hip-hop.
West side for life!
Makaveli for life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by tesppidd: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
AfDapone:
wink

P. Diddy's hands are not clean in both 2pac and BIG's death.
Yeah I learnt that Diddy had links with the South South Crips, that probably killed Pac after the altercation with Orlando,,,

But why would Diddy ever want to kill Big?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by patrickcollins: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abegi... make we hear word. undecided
but is true he died at age 25, he was intelligent and kind of gifted but his life style killed him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by AfDapone: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
Love800:
Better days
To live and die in LA
Lord knows
My favourite tupac tracks

People hard mentioned "Papaz Song". He wrote it to diss his father whom he later reconciled with. He featured his brother in the song.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
Branco6:

Tupac's dad is still alive oπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
My Dad is still alive too... It's deeper than being alive .. . Hope you get it now ..
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Amayabor1: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
Notorious B.I.G. was my guy. cool

1. Somebody's gotta to die 2. Niggaz Bleed ...in fact the entire "Life After Death" album were stories that inspired my writing. Check those 2.

For 2pac

1. Ain't hard to find 2. Only God can judge 3. Picture me rolling.... the entire "All Eyez on Me" album.

Tupac ignited a foolish beef that got 2 lyrical geniuses killed.

Modified - 2pac got killed because he messed with a Crip. Biggie died because of the East-West Coast beef.

Biggie died because he was running his mouth after 2pac died and released a diss track that took shot at the late 2pac. A coward who couldn't reply 2pac's "hit em up" but found his voice after 2pac died.

And to cap it all, he foolishly went to LA few months after 2pac died, freestyled on radio in LA that took shot at the late 2pac. The rest is history! He didn't leave LA alive.

His foolishness got him killed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
patrickcollins:
but is true he died at age 25, he was intelligent and kind of gifted but his life style killed him
He was intelligent at 25 doesn't mean anything. Many artists are that way in their beginning. What matters is how they keep it going over the years. That one and the others around him didn't allow themselves to land at all before dying off like chickens. undecided
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Franzinni: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
AfDapone:

You really don't know what you're talking about. You better read more about him.
educate me pls.. becasue as far as we are concerned his only gangster action was what got him killed ... After he attacked the dude in las Vegas.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by tesppidd: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
mjuvey3:
I love Makaveli as a poet but he was never a gangsta.

Orlando Anderson and his gang members knew this,that's why they assassinated him.

Why didn't they kill Suge too since he was in the car with him?

He should have never signed with Death Row Records...That was his greatest undoing.

Suge was a blood member while Orlando was a Crip.... Makaveli was just a "studio gangsta" 😁
Tupac was not in any gang in LA, (At least not the Bloods, not the Crips) but he was harder than many who were throwing up the blue and red flag.

Pac was hard and was no punk.. Pac was hard and wasn't scared of nobody, not the police, not the gangs.

So yes he wasn't a gangbanger but he also was no bitch asss niggga.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Amayabor1: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
He rapped about killing niggas with their mouth open... . 2 months later he was killed with his mouth open

And biggie was killed with his mouth closed! πŸ˜…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by tesppidd: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amayabor1:

And biggie was killed with his mouth closed! πŸ˜…
grin
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by AfDapone: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
tesppidd:
Yeah I learnt that Diddy had links with the South South Crips, that probably killed Pac after the altercation with Orlando,,,

But why would Diddy ever want to kill Big?

Even these days, some of the stars that has had any involvement with are now scared of him.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Amayabor1: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Enigma my arse! He died a fools death. undecided

I think the person who really died a fool's death is biggie who went to LA few months after 2pac was killed, at the height of the west coast vs east coast beef, freestyled on radio in LA that took shot at the late 2pac.

Well, he never left LA alive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by AfDapone: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
[url][/url]
Amayabor1:

Biggie died because he was running his mouth after 2pac died and released a diss track that took shot at the late 2pac. A coward who couldn't reply 2pac's "hit em up" but found his voice after 2pac died.

And to cap it all, he foolishly went to LA few months after 2pac died, freestyled on radio in LA that took shot at the late 2pac. The rest is history! He didn't leave LA alive.

His foolishness got him killed!

That's what needly and stupidly happened else BIG might still be alive today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amayabor1:
β–  I think the person who really died a fool's death is biggie who went to LA few months after 2pac was killed, at the height of the west coast vs east coast beef, freestyled on radio in LA that took shot at the late 2pac. Well, he never left LA alive!
They all died like fools. , Rodents sef! undecided

1 Like

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by tesppidd: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Amayabor1:

I think the person who really died a fool's death is biggie who went to LA few months after 2pac was killed, at the height of the west coast vs east coast beef, freestyled on radio in LA that took shot at the late 2pac.

Well, he never left LA alive!
As far as am concerned Biggie committed suicide.

If I was Biggie I was never going to near California for the next 5 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Roboto11: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Forgive me, I'm a rider, still, I'm just a simple man

All I want is money, Bleep the fame, I'm a simple man

Mr. International, player with the passport

Just like Aladdin, bitch, get you anything you ask for

It's either him or me, champagne, Hennessy...
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by Amayabor1: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Franzinni:
The greatest charlatan ... Tupac was a great fake who was never a street kid, grew up learning ballet and the creative arts and that was why he was so proficient with words but his foolish antics caused the deaths of thousands of idiots who embraced the gangster persona that the stupid boy (2pac) was fronting ... He was fugazi but because he associated with gangsters he felt he had to over compensate and it cost him his life at 25.
It would be better if he died alone but instead he pulled down thousands of followers who believed he was the real deal .... A similar case is that of king von. A serial killer who specializes in killing young black men and who was guned down like a rabid dog on the street but his wake is pulling down the youth of America in breakneck speed. I regret idolizing 2pac Shakur he was simply a misguided, hard headed creative crack baby.

Lol. Stfu. What do you know? He was young and wild. He was gang affiliated. He did some stupid shit that many young people his age would do. His black panther roots also showed in his behavior.

How did his death cause death of thousands of people? Was 2pac the first to portray being a gangster in songs? Is he the originator of gangster rap? Were there no gang related killings in the west coast even before 2pac moved there? Open mouth waaaah!

How about we talk about how Biggie's foolishness got him killed by going to LA few months after 2pac was killed and freestyled on a radio show in LA that took shots at the late 2pac.

He never left LA alive!

3 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by AfDapone: 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Franzinni:
educate me pls.. becasue as far as we are concerned his only gangster action was what got him killed ... After he attacked the dude in las Vegas.

All his life in deathrow were gangster. Even snoop in his own words lately was scared the level at which Pac was taken beef to. In some interview he mentioned he was already raising family but Pac got not to worry about. Video documentaries are everywhere on the net. Unprecedented gangsterism was one of the reason Dre left deathrow. He really rode on the back of the monster Suge Knight to his death.
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by membranus: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
sonofsteven:

Una go just come online dey form woke

I fit bet say you don't even know 50% of 2pac nor knew when he was alive

2pac and b.i.g were the very best of friends

Biggie stays mostly in 2pac home

Even b4 snoop dogg and tupac started rolling together

I bet you don't know what he or where he was b4 he died

I no need school you guy

I get all his albums for phone shaaa

When you are not familiar with things, just say wetin you sabi and move along

Snoop,Dre, surge, didi the dirty money etc then

Guy go play with sand

He should go and play with sand?

You wanna turn him to a toddler.

2 Likes

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by mayor1814: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

This is trash.

Tupac didn't ignite any beef

Tupac was shot 5 times and his homie biggie knew who did it but didn't tell him, and then he went on to release who shot you.

someone tried to kill him and you expect him not to talk or be paranoid?

Who shot u" by BIGGIE was recorded before the shooting incident in quad studio in November, 94...

Biggie was just unfortunate to be caught in d mix. They were all friends before, biggie and Tupac , even puffy, lil cease, lil Kim and bad boy crew were all cool with PAC until that 94 shooting incident

Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by okerekingsley90: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
mjuvey3:
I love Makaveli as a poet but he was never a gangsta.

Orlando Anderson and his gang members knew this,that's why they assassinated him.

Why didn't they kill Suge too since he was in the car with him?

He should have never signed with Death Row Records...That was his greatest undoing.

Suge was a blood member while Orlando was a Crip.... Makaveli was just a "studio gangsta" 😁

Go to YT and wiki and read murder of tupac. Every info is there
Re: THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) by okerekingsley90: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
AfDapone:

All his life in deathrow were gangster. Even snoop in his own words lately was scared the level at which Pac was taken beef to. In some interview he mentioned he was already raising family but Pac got not to worry about. Video documentaries are everywhere on the net. Unprecedented gangsterism was one of the reason Dre left deathrow. He really rode on the back of the monster Suge Knight to his death.

Dre left death row before his death cos of the "massive thugging and gangsterism"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' / Onyeka Nwelue Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph, Regrets Removing Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.