Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? (4453 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by tommy589(m): 2:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:

You're a disgusting old man.

9-year olds get their periods. You want to Bleep them, too?

You disgust me. It's your type that'll lick a rich man's asshole while he's pressing your father's neck.

Your whole argument is that he should get away with Pedophilia because he needs to cater for the child.

What makes you think he's capable of taking care of two families? What if he doesn't stop there? What if he impregnates another 16-year old kid? And another? And another?

I say jail the beast. And throw this man in there for good measure.

You disgust me.

P.S. Having sex with a minor who cannot legally consent to sex is molestation.

You are still troubled by the memory of catching your father eating the rectum of another man. I know this memory is why you don't have an erection or girlfriend.

Professor know-it-all, you are not the one on ground. You don't have a wife,child and any stake in parenthood or guardianship. You have no clarity on this issue,hence you think a 9 year old child formation is the same as that of 16 years. Yerima married 13 years old girl (not in support) nothing happened!

The impregnated girl lives with her mother and her mother is not complaining. Are you saying you know better than her mother or sister that are yet to involve the authorities? I know your failure to have a hard on makes you bitter when issues relating to sex is discussed.

Attorney General of send-consents-to-jail, oya send Ahmed Idris to jail for marrying a 16 year old

https://saharareporters.com/2021/11/04/exclusive-nigerias-60-year-old-accountant-general-idris-set-wed-16-year-old-girl-fourth
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Tunde835(m): 3:03am On Sep 23, 2023
The mother and the girl are partly responsible. Stopping a child from being disciplined is promoting nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by koladata(m): 3:59am On Sep 23, 2023
you couldn't read this short write up . ops said a married man , which one is if the person is below 18?
jaeyking:
If the person responsible is above 18years
You could charge the person to court for statutory rape.

But are you ready to put your family and girl through that stress

If the person is below 18,
I will advice the person accepts the pregnancy but Ur friends family should take care of their daughter
Just to avoid cases of the girl been maltreated

But in all
Please don't pursue that girl
Take care of her and the pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by koladata(m): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2023
I swear to God you are intelligent grin . and if government decide to bring consent age to 13 they will go after 11years old girls. One devilish thing about adulterers and fornicators is that the more unlawful it is the sweeter for them. I'm not claiming to be saint o , but some things are just too wrong. If somebody had impregnated this married man's wife when she was 16, would he have married her?

Namaster:

Another rapist spotted.

If the government brings the age of consent down to 16, someone like you and the guy I quoted will go after 13-year olds and make the same silly excuse.

Plus, what gave you the notion that she's not a virgin. Also, it's one thing for secondary school kids to experiment with sex among themselves but another thing entirely for their Mother and Father's agemates to go after them for sex.

Also, what's stopping you from having sex with 18,19 and 20 year olds? Why don't you pursue those ones? Why do you want to go after 16-year old kids?

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by luminouz(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:

You're so dumb.

It doesn't matter whether she was forced or not, sleeping with a minor is AUTOMATICALLY a rape in the eyes of the law. It doesn't matter whether she was induced with cash, promises or words.

You sound like you have children. If so, answer this:

How will you feel if a 30+ year old married man bleeps your 16-year old daughter SEVERALLY until she gets pregnant?

The man is a sexual predator that needs to be apprehended. Are adults women so scarce he had to go after kids?

What's wrong with you?
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by talented321: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2023
Interesting, and nobody is going to protect you if you don't obey ur parents.
Leggodeals:
Any society that fails to protect its women and children will fail. It's not a curse, it's a spiritual principle
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Kobojunkie: 6:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Mustiboy:
Hey, everyone
News just got to me that my friend's sister, who is barely 16, has been pregnant for the past 5 months. This came as a shock to me as I wasn't aware of any such development, neither was my friend. I've informed him, and he's furious.
His mum had held back to the info from him because she knows he would get angry. He's always lamenting to the mum about how she's ruining the girl's life by allowing her to have her way, but she would even defend her, restraining my friend from disciplining her.
■ My friend and I grew up in the same area and haven't been home since like a year now. That's why neither of us knew about this pregnancy. Info reaching us confirms that she was impregnated by a married guy whose wife just put to bed.
Now we don't know if he's had any arrangement with the mum or anything, but my friend wants to treat this case as taking advantage of a minor. Yes I agree she foolishly spread her legs, but I strongly believe she was lured with money, given how these young girls are gullible and easily bought with money. How do we handle this issue? My friend is thinking of reporting the case to the police. This is not North. How do you sleep with and impregnate a minor? I'll appreciate any helpful suggestions on what to do.
1. Your friend has no right to assault his sister only to call it discipline. The parent is the one solely responsible for the gal and if her parents fail in teaching her right from wrong, all anyone else can do is try to guide her right. undecided

2. Immediately report the pedophile, who lured the young gal into a relationship, to the authorities and have him charged asap. undecided

The gal is a minor and so a victim here lured by an adult who should know better. Focus on getting the man prosecuted for his crimes against the gal. Start by filing a case against the man and ensuring everyone in the household including his mum is educated on how grossly wrong what happened is. Again, adults have no right to take advantage of children. That is what that man did and so he is in the wrong. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Kobojunkie: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2023
jaeyking:
If the person responsible is above 18years
You could charge the person to court for statutory rape. But are you ready to put your family and girl through that stress
I f the person is below 18, I will advice the person accepts the pregnancy but Ur friends family should take care of their daughter. Just to avoid cases of the girl been maltreated But in all. Please don't pursue that girl. Take care of her and the pregnancy
1. So you suggestion is that they forego Justice because there is stress involved? undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by jamesversion: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:

You are fool! You must be a rapist or a budding one.

How will you feel if a 30+ married man relentlessly bleeped your 16-year old daughter until she gets pregnant?

He has ruined two lives. The lives 16-year old girl and the child she'll give birth to. That number will go up when the rapist is in jail.

He raped her. Fucking a minor is statutory rape. Make sure the man is arrested and charged to court, OP.

The man is a predator. This might not be his first time of having sex with a minor and it'll not be the last if he doesn't suffer severe consequences.

Emotions are high, but cussing isnt the way to go.. To train girl child no easy at all.

@Bold, What dies it matter if its a 30+ year old man or a 17years old boy. Once a girl who is barely thru with secondary education falls into such trap, her life can never become the same again.

Will the children of these days listen? Ofcourse they know more than their seniors..

1 Like

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
let your friend not take laws into his hands , report to police .

Use like three army men pick an up ,keep raining slaps and blows till he reaches station.

As for the 16 years old girl let her keep the baby since her leg no gree stay one place.

You can't advice him not to take laws into his hands and still advice him to take laws into his hands, what planet are you from?

You guys are amongst the problems of Nigeria, you fuel the use of military and police officers to perpetuate extra judicial acts and still turn around to shout that the Nigerian security agencies are brutal and unfriendly. In case you don't know, military officers jobs are for territorial integrity of the country and not to satisfy a citizen's quest to assault and brutalize another citizen without recourse to the laws of the federation.

You would have stopped your comment at the first paragraph, all others are unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2023
gratefulheart:
Cut his libido or kill him.
Such person doesn't deserve to live.

After instigating him to crime and then he is arrested and sent to jail for killing another, hope you will help him do the jail term or capital punishment?

It is important to critically put things in perspective before dishing out advices that are antithetical to the person seeking the advice.

When anyone affends you , you can go ahead and kill and give us your experience in death roll. At that moment we can listen to you.

OP involve the police and that's all, don't ever take the laws into your hands.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:

Dumb man. Old age does not guarantee wisdom. It just means you've had a lot of opportunities to accumulate wisdom. In your case, you have failed to do so.

In the western nations you speak of, what happens to an adult who molests a minor below the age of consent?

Also, common decency is not activism.

Whenever you start an argument with vulgar words it redenders the others useless even when you are making sense. Try and remove emotions while communicating, it helps communicate sanely .
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Namaster: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Whenever you start an argument with vulgar words it redenders the others useless even when you are making sense. Try and remove emotions while communicating, it helps communicate sanely .

Read the post I quoted. The user insulted my intelligence and assumed his old age gave him an immunity from being called out on his BS.

I was not being emotional when I hit his bald head with "vulgar words". I gave him what he deserved.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Apply the death penalty! Defiling a minor is sacrilege!

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Brandiebird: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Involve the authorities and have him pay for his crimes. He manipulated a child and violated her in the worst way possible. Don’t let him get away with this.

4 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by UcheKingsley1: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:

Another rapist spotted.

If the government brings the age of consent down to 16, someone like you and the guy I quoted will go after 13-year olds and make the same silly excuse.

Plus, what gave you the notion that she's not a virgin. Also, it's one thing for secondary school kids to experiment with sex among themselves but another thing entirely for their Mother and Father's agemates to go after them for sex.

Also, what's stopping you from having sex with 18,19 and 20 year olds? Why don't you pursue those ones? Why do you want to go after 16-year old kids?

Multi-vitamin bruh....joking grin

I'm not in support of underage sex and will never will.
On a serious not, girls starts fvcking at their very tender age. So it's fair for the government to bring the age of consent to 16 to help them and also help guys also, they do secretly mostimes get one problem due to the fear of their age and getting exposed. Now, why don't they start fvcking and expressing theirselves like other girls so that they get good attention and advice they needed to save all these stress of hide and seek fvcks problems.

Hardly you see a 16 yrs boy and girl that is a virgin, 16 should be the standard age of everything good and bad, it will make the world a better place. cut the crap bruh. #NaughtyWorld
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by AyGrafix: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2023
Now a days, you see 12 year old girls dress without bra, and pulling their legins to show their shape. How will a usless 18 year old not entise them with #1,000. With all the bad music out their glorifying sex. Kids of now days see it as a normal thing. The best way is to train your own kids to love God. Peace .
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by dominique(f): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2023
tommy589:

There is no problem if that is how you talk to my age mates in your lineage. To your own infantile understanding from the write up she was raped.

Someone who has never bear the responsibilities to others daily well being are not difficult to know. You have never nurse a child, not to talk of a wife.

Professor Milo Mugu, some of the western nations,like US, that stirred your "by the book" activist, have their age of consent from 16-18.

Stop exposing your ignorance. Tell us where the girl mentioned she was raped or had sex with her severally. What's posted is she was likely lured with money

Just when you think these Nairaland men can't get anymore useless and senseless, another one comes to drop the bar lower.

You must be a child rapist to be vehemently defending this animal in question. So a man that takes advantage of a minor should not be brought to book because he has responsibilities to shoulder? Just take a look at how dense you sound. Why didn't he put his family into consideration before looking for underage girls to destroy? There is no such thing as consent when it comes to a minor, any form of sexual relations with a minor is RAPE. Get that into your thick skull!

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Mustiboy(m): 9:21am On Sep 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
let your friend not take laws into his hands , report to police .

Use like three army men pick an up ,keep raining slaps and blows till he reaches station.

As for the 16 years old girl let her keep the baby since her leg no gree stay one place.

Taking laws into our hands is what we're trying to avoid, but you're still telling us to go deal with men in uniform.

If na to go illegal, I know what to do to the guy
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2023
luminouz:

What's wrong with you?

Something is wrong with you for asking this stupid question.

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2023
jamesversion:

Emotions are high, but cussing isnt the way to go.. To train girl child no easy at all.

@Bold, What dies it matter if its a 30+ year old man or a 17years old boy. Once a girl who is barely thru with secondary education falls into such trap, her life can never become the same again.

Will the children of these days listen? Ofcourse they know more than their seniors..

Oh the children are to blame, but the 30 something year old fools that lure these kids to sex are not to blame abi

Op report to the police let them deal with the married fool, nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Fira09(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2023
dominique:

Just when you think these Nairaland men can't get anymore useless and senseless, another one comes to drop the bar lower.

You must be a child rapist to be vehemently defending this animal in question. So a man that takes advantage of a minor should not be brought to book because he has responsibilities to shoulder? Just take a look at how dense you sound. Why didn't he put his family into consideration before looking for underage girls to destroy? There is no such thing as consent when it comes to a minor, any form of sexual relations with a minor is RAPE. Get that into your thick skull!
A Supermod trying to institute a jibe in an unharmful comment made by a person. No wonder the forum is in a huge mess, it is far behind its shadow.

I only pity Seunn a weakling.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Namaster: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2023
AyGrafix:
Now a days, you see 12 year old girls dress without bra, and pulling their legins to show their shape. How will a usless 18 year old not entise them with #1,000. With all the bad music out their glorifying sex. Kids of now days see it as a normal thing. The best way is to train your own kids to love God. Peace .

Another child rapist.

WTF dude!

This is exactly what I'm saying. The government could reduce the age of consent to 16 and creeps like you would still sexualise younger children and pursue them for sex.

A 12-yeae old should be able to dance naked in the rain without being sexualised by adults.

If an 18-year old lures a 12-year old into sex through any means. The 18-year should be arrested and tried for rape.

So many pedophiles on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by jamesversion: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Oh the children are to blame, but the 30 something year old fools that lure these kids to sex are not to blame abi

Op report to the police let them deal with the married fool, nonsense.

Wether you believe me or not, parents everywhere advise their children but effort on the part of the child is what will make a child turn into a success or failure in life.

Granted, the married man has the most blames but the 16year girl had the option of confiding in her mom about the advances from the married man. But she hid it from her mom and got herself pregnant.

What about kids in universities that do not join cult groups and those that join. What about those that bag first class and those that failed to graduate. Alot depends on these kids.
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2023
jamesversion:

Wether you believe me or not, parents everywhere advise their children but effort on the part of the child is what will make a child turn into a success or failure in life.

Granted, the married man has the most blames but the 16year girl had the option of confiding in her mom about the advances from the married man. But she hid it from her mom and got herself pregnant.

What about kids in universities that do not join cult groups and those that join. What about those that bag first class and those that failed to graduate. Alot depends on these kids.

What about men that do not prey on children, do they have two heads? Face the adults that should know better instead of kids still in their formative years that can easily be lured, right and wrong is still blurry to them, the foolish adult men that clearly know what they do is wrong deceive these kids into thinking it's right, so face the stupid senseless adults

Again, if more pedophilic perverts are being jailed for life and sentenced to death, raping of minors will not be a thing anymore, the grown up fools will stick to their age group and leave children alone.

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Fira09:

A Supermod trying to institute a jibe in an unharmful comment made by a person. No wonder the forum is in a huge mess, it is far behind its shadow.

I only pity Seunn a weakling.

Are you okay? How is that guys comment not harmful? Domini.que is very right in dishing out that appropriate jibe, the idiot keeps defending the married fool that got a child pregnant with so many daft excuses yet you call that unharmful? Something is truly wrong with most guys here.

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Namaster: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2023
jamesversion:

You have no idea what you're talking about. You seem to have good intentions but bad ideas.

A 16-year old girl and a 30-year old man are not in the same place in life. They are not in the same place on ANY level.

The 16-year old is a child. Her body is rapidly changing and hormones are raging like fire. Plus, she's getting a load of attention from all sides.

She, and pedophiles, may think she's mature now. But she's still a child. With an extremely impressionable mind.

Add to that the level of poverty in a Nigerian society rife with the glorification of materialism.

Here's what you get:

A child who could easily be influenced by the overwhelming attention of an older person and rewarded financially for yielding to the adult. This makes these kids susceptible to the influence of pedophiles.

That's why the law is in place. So that old creeps will not use money and their experience to take advantage of children they ought to mentor and guide.

Imagine all your life, the adults you've known are your parents. Because they are your parents, they treat you like their kids which you are. They give you instructions they expect you to follow. They impose their will over yours.

But the thing is they are your parents. They will NEVER willfully do things that'll harm you. But to a child they're tyrants who have taken control of your life.

Then suddenly there's a married old man who looks at you different. He looks at you like an adult. He treats you like an adult. He talks to you like an adult. He buys you things that your parents won't or can't. And you can't buy yourself because you're not working yet.

How do you expect a child to counter that? What's her defence against overwhelming attention, validation and provision from an adult man?

I will continue to advise OP and anyone in this situation to report to the police and take the matter to court.

OP should also consider reporting to NGOs that deal in such matters.

The reason is simple:

If the man will Bleep a 16-year old, he'll Bleep any child. He's a sexual predator that's dangerous to children. If he isn't STOPPED now, then when will he stop?

Another reason for jailing the pedophile is to serve as a deterrent. For instance, some men on this thread think it's okay to have sex with a minor. Time to tell them it isn't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by jaeyking(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So you suggestion is that they forego Justice because there is stress involved? undecided

If you are really ready to go through the stress involved (exposure of the minor to backlash from society for being loose, family name drag in shame for having a wild daughter etc.) Things similar in nigeria
You can forge ahead

I'm not against them seeking justice because I even suggested it
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by jaeyking(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2023
koladata:
you couldn't read this short write up . ops said a married man , which one is if the person is below 18?

When the OP posted there was no information about the man being married

You can see the time when I made the comment
And you can see it was bolded
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Fira09(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Are you okay? How is that guys comment harmful? Domini.que is very right in dishing out that appropriate jibe, the idiot keeps defending the married fool that got a child pregnant with so many daft excuses yet you call that harmful? Something is truly wrong with most guys here.

I didn't agree with the guy's comment, it is wrong but not harmful. But a supermod hurling abusive remarks make any iota of sense? If retaliated back, the said person would be banned indefinitely, isn't it partiality?

By the way, I'm very okay than you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by AyGrafix: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2023
Wow you’re such a good judge!
Thank you for judging me.
I pray God judge you also for your sins.
Have a nice day.
Namaster:

Another child rapist.

WTF dude!

This is exactly what I'm saying. The government could reduce the age of consent to 16 and creeps like you would still sexualise younger children and pursue them for sex.

A 12-yeae old should be able to dance naked in the rain without being sexualised by adults.

If an 18-year old lures a 12-year old into sex through any means. The 18-year should be arrested and tried for rape.

So many pedophiles on this thread.
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Mustiboy(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Namaster:

You have no idea what you're talking about. You seem to have good intentions but bad ideas.

A 16-year old girl and a 30-year old man are not in the same place in life. They are not in the same place on ANY level.

The 16-year old is a child. Her body is rapidly changing and hormones are raging like fire. Plus, she's getting a load of attention from all sides.

She, and pedophiles, may think she's mature now. But she's still a child. With an extremely impressionable mind.

Add to that the level of poverty in a Nigerian society rife with the glorification of materialism.

Here's what you get:

A child who could easily be influenced by the overwhelming attention of an older person and rewarded financially for yielding to the adult. This makes these kids susceptible to the influence of pedophiles.

That's why the law is in place. So that old creeps will not use money and their experience to take advantage of children they ought to mentor and guide.

Imagine all your life, the adults you've known are your parents. Because they are your parents, they treat you like their kids which you are. They give you instructions they expect you to follow. They impose their will over yours.

But the thing is they are your parents. They will NEVER willfully do things that'll harm you. But to a child they're tyrants who have taken control of your life.

Then suddenly there's a married old man who looks at you different. He looks at you like an adult. He treats you like an adult. He talks to you like an adult. He buys you things that your parents won't or can't. And you can't buy yourself because you're not working yet.

How do you expect a child to counter that? What's her defence against overwhelming attention, validation and provision from an adult man?

I will continue to advise OP and anyone in this situation to report to the police and take the matter to court.

OP should also consider reporting to NGOs that deal in such matters.

The reason is simple:

If the man will Bleep a 16-year old, he'll Bleep any child. He's a sexual predator that's dangerous to children. If he isn't STOPPED now, then when will he stop?

Another reason for jailing the pedophile is to serve as a deterrent. For instance, some men on this thread think it's okay to have sex with a minor. Time to tell them it isn't.

Insightful, thank you very much.

We're seeking legal redress as I speak. Letting it slide will make it seem okay.

There's nothing okay about having sex with a sixteen-year-old girl, more so coming from a married man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Represent Your Ex With A Car" / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? / Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.