Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? (4450 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by lordnkem000(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What does it matter your personal assessment of 16-year-olds from decades ago where the Law is concerned? undecided
What I mean is 16-year olds from decades ago had fear, respect and couldn't do what todays 16-years olds do. Add to the fact that there were no social media then also helped them too and the world was totally better than it is today. I am not making an excuse for bleeping a minor, am only saying those laws needs to be amended somehow, few couple of these laws needs to the looked at and amended
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Exceed15: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2023
The law is there. Apply it.
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Kobojunkie: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2023
lordnkem000:
■ What I mean is 16-year olds from decades ago had fear, respect and couldn't do what todays 16-years olds do. Add to the fact that there were no social media then also helped them too and the world was totally better than it is today.
■ I am not making an excuse for bleeping a minor, am only saying those laws needs to be amended somehow, few couple of these laws needs to the looked at and amended
What has respect and manners to do with Rape abeg? What is this? undecided

2. Seems like you are desperately fishing for exactly that...excuses for raping minors. Why else would you mention these meaningless things in connection with the Law against an act that is taking advantage of the gullible in society? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by CanadaOrBust: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
Namaster:

You're a disgusting old man.

9-year olds get their periods. You want to Bleep them, too?

You disgust me. It's your type that'll lick a rich man's asshole while he's pressing your father's neck.

Your whole argument is that he should get away with Pedophilia because he needs to cater for the child.

What makes you think he's capable of taking care of two families? What if he doesn't stop there? What if he impregnates another 16-year old kid? And another? And another?

I say jail the beast. And throw this man in there for good measure.

You disgust me.

P.S. Having sex with a minor who cannot legally consent to sex is molestation.

You are absolutely right in all your postings. So many ignorant posts up there including that it was her that seduced him! Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by lordnkem000(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What has respect and manners to do with Rape abeg? What is this? undecided

2. Seems like you are desperately fishing for exactly that...excuses for raping minors. Why else would you mention these meaningless things in connection with the Law against an act that is taking advantage of the gullible in society? undecided
Pls how is it rape? They had sex. U re just saying because it's a minor so it is judged as rape. Omo 97% of men will be jailed by ur assertions if things work like this na, because some girls of 16, 17 in the university re bleeped by men everyday ignorant of their age. In most cases na the girls dey carry the kpomo give the men.. things have changed in 2023 so these archaic laws needs to be amended
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
lordnkem000:
■ Pls how is it rape? They had sex. U re just saying because it's a minor so it is judged as rape.
■ Omo 97% of men will be jailed by ur assertions if things work like this na, because some girls of 16, 17 in the university re bleeped by men everyday ignorant of their age.
In most cases na the girls dey carry the kpomo give the men.. things have changed in 2023 so these archaic laws needs to be amended
1. Exactly!

2. So? If any of those girls turns to report any of those men, that man will be regarded a rapist by Law and that tag will hopefully follow him for a very long time to come. The reason many of them don't come forward is ignorance. Once awareness is gained, many of those girls and there families will begin to bring to book all those men who do that.undecided

3. That does not change what the Law states. Even if the girl dances naked on you, so long as she is underage, if you have sexual intercourse with her, you are a rapist by law. Nothing has changed about the Law. You just choose to feign ignorance of it so you can excuse your rape of kids. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by lordnkem000(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Exactly!

2. So? If any of those girls turns to report any of those men, that man will be regarded a rapist by Law and that tag will hopefully follow him for a very long time to come. The reason many of them don't come forward is ignorance. Once awareness is gained, many of those girls and there families will begin to bring to book all those men who do that.undecided

3. That does not change what the Law states. Even if the girl dances naked on you, so long as she is underage, if you have sexual intercourse with her, you are a rapist by law. Nothing has changed about the Law. You just choose to feign ignorance of it so you can excuse your rape of kids. undecided
So because i am trying to explain different sides of perspections I am now a rapist, how can u even tag me that. Na wa
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
lordnkem000:
■ So because i am trying to explain different sides of perspections I am now a rapist, how can u even tag me that. Na wa
oh boy! i am simply trying to explain the Law to you is all. undecided
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by stanliwise(m): 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
lordnkem000:

Pls how is it rape? They had sex. U re just saying because it's a minor so it is judged as rape. Omo 97% of men will be jailed by ur assertions if things work like this na, because some girls of 16, 17 in the university re bleeped by men everyday ignorant of their age. In most cases na the girls dey carry the kpomo give the men.. things have changed in 2023 so these archaic laws needs to be amended
So you failed to ask a young girl(you're about to have sex with) about her age as full grown man you're. who exactly is to be held responsible.... ?? please help me out

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by stanliwise(m): 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Exactly!

stop sleeping with teenagers. simple
when you see a teenager, you know them.

Claiming ignorance of age is exactly whose fault and who should be held responsible?

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Dshocker(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Mustiboy:
Hey, everyone

News just got to me that my friend's sister, who is barely 16, has been pregnant for the past 5 months. This came as a shock to me as I wasn't aware of any such development, neither was my friend. I've informed him, and he's furious.

His mum has held back the info from him because she knows he would get angry. He's always lamenting to the mum about how she's ruining the girl's life by allowing her to have her way, but she would even defend her, restraining my friend from disciplining her.

My friend and I grew up in the same area and haven't been home since like a year now. That's why neither of us knew about this pregnancy. Info reaching us confirms that she was impregnated by a married guy whose wife just put to bed.

Now we don't know if he's had any arrangement with the mum or anything, but my friend wants to treat this case as taking advantage of a minor. Yes I agree she foolishly spread her legs, but I strongly believe she was lured with money, given how these young girls are gullible and easily bought with money.

How do we handle this issue? My friend is thinking of reporting the case to the police. This is not North. How do you sleep with and impregnate a minor?

I'll appreciate any helpful suggestions on what to do.

Report to the state's ministry of women affairs.

They will take it up from there.
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Dshocker(m): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
let your friend not take laws into his hands , report to police .

Use like three army men pick an up ,keep raining slaps and blows till he reaches station.

As for the 16 years old girl let her keep the baby since her leg no gree stay one place.

Police will collect bribe and dismiss the case...
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Dshocker(m): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2023
tommy589:

There is no problem if that is how you talk to my age mates in your lineage. To your own infantile understanding from the write up she was raped.

Someone who has never bear the responsibilities to others daily well being are not difficult to know. You have never nurse a child, not to talk of a wife.

Professor Milo Mugu, some of the western nations,like US, that stirred your "by the book" activist, have their age of consent from 16-18.

Stop exposing your ignorance. Tell us where the girl mentioned she was raped or had sex with her severally. What's posted is she was likely lured with money

You sound pathetic and sickening ❌❌❌

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Mustiboy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2023
Update

Thanks guys for the suggestion. Nabbing the guy has proven difficult.

But, thankfully, Social Welfare Services has taken over the case. The girl will be registered in a government hospital tomorrow and given items that will aid her safe delivery ( feeding and accomodation inclusive.)

Turns out she's over 8 months in and imminently due for delivery. Plus, she's 15 and not 16 as earlier believed.

We have whistle blowers already, so the guy will be arrested tomorrow as he's returned home today.

I'll be sure to update as it goes.
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mustiboy:
Update
Thanks, guys for the suggestion. Nabbing the guy has proven difficult.
But, thankfully, Social Welfare Services has taken over the case. The girl will be registered in a government hospital tomorrow and given items that will aid her safe delivery ( feeding and accommodation inclusive.) We have whistle-blowers already, so the guy will be arrested tomorrow has he's returned home today. I'll be sure to update as it goes.
Thank you all for finally doing the right thing! Only Nigerians can end all the foolishness that has become living in Nigeria no thanks to the many mistakes of those before us abeg! undecided
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Mustiboy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Thank you all for finally doing the right thing! Only Nigerians can end all the foolishness that has become living in Nigeria no thanks to the many mistakes of those before us abeg! undecided

Thanks, KBJK.

Imagine people I met were advising me to let it go that the guy should just take responsibility.

It's appalling how we've made illegal things normal in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by Culer: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
luminouz:

What's wrong with you?
your own na to dey form redpiller in everything. You're so stupid I swear.
Re: How Do We Deal With Someone Who Slept With A Minor? by luminouz(m): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Culer:
your own na to dey form redpiller in everything. You're so stupid I swear.
As e dey pain you, e dey sweat me.

Culer....😛😛😛

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They're so in Love, But She's 4 Years Older / Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? / PLease help-i just got dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.