Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles (51964 Views)

Save Nigeria Movement Accuses Obasanjo Of Planning To Divide Nigeria / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / Who Are These Women? Wole Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Awarding Oil Blocs For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Dottormentor: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2023
See another arindin Omo from igbotic dot nation. Enikure
spencekat:
Supported!!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by 43Ronin: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
I don't understand what the issue is. if tinubu came there won't they stand up for him. Its good Obasanjo ordered those fools to stand and sit they are not even relevant just wasting tax payers money for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Konquest: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by rainmoredays: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
monsuru56:
yes bro....on a low sha....e no jawo like b4 again

Drop ur number make I send u Data or airtime
0,904.8-682_461 (airtel)
Airtime preferred
Sorry for the stress

Always on top

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Eriokanmi: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
mrvitalis:

But a convicted drug Lord is given title abi?
Convicted criminals are elected governors
Rep members

Abegi

Tinubu would do same thing and you guys would justify it
Don't mind them. What happened to the eleyii of eyii... cheesy. The embarrassing word tinubu used on a serving governor of Ogun State, when he's not even president yet.

What of ...oshekinni, o lulę, o shekeji, o lulę, oshekęta, o lulę, talking so manmerlessely and disrespectfully to an incumbent leader...the number 1 citizen of Nigeria oo? Rada rada. If I were buhari, I'd have taught him an unforgettable lesson but the gentle man that he was, he kuku ignored his manners. No words could have been more disrespectfully uttered by any man yet, he went away with it.

Remember the joke made by that northern student on aisha buhari, which almost landed him in jail? I think buhari knew and understood why he ignored him.

Obj's sin was because he didn't support the man with hugely controversial career in politics and education. Baba no send anyone's rants or disapproval lol. I give my respect to obj any day, any time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Myer(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
HardBishop:
Imagine a General and a former head of state, you yorubas have that othersity stripped his belt. Nonsense

I guess most of the so called obas were playing kekere dance in their nursery daycare when this GENERAL OBASANJO went to biafran war, even became a president them when OBAS were they're in primary school. I don't think yorubas get respect.

Respect is reciprocal.
As a military personnel, who rose to the rank of General. He should know and understand Authority.
But unfortunately he displayed blatant and unapologetic disregard for customary/trafitional authority.

There's is Civil Authority, Military Authority, Religious Authority, Customary Authority etc.

Each one should recognise and operate within the purview of their Jurisdiction and should not over-step or trespass. Baba has overstepped his boundary.

If God wants to destroy a man, he clothes him with Pride.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Tecnophone: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
see as awon ole alagbado are jubilating whereas their president has no lineage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by spencekat(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dottormentor:
See another arindin Omo from igbotic dot nation. Enikure
Ewure like you

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by frankson1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
accordadoga30:
Good!!!

That baba na alaseju.

Like our great grandfathers say, house wey settle na the bastard neva grow.

He is a disrespectful OSU and should be stripped of all YORUBA chieftaincy titles

Some people where hailing him for a job well done and now, this is happening...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Konquest: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
clearcrystal:
Obasanjo is not a full Yoruba, his father is a police officer from Anambra who impregnate his mother from Owu, in Ogun state.

The mother kept the identity of his father just to avoid shame and embarrassment.

This is why he's never happy despite his fame and wealth.
OBJ long denied that story that he is the son of the policeman who later became an Obi of Onitsha.
He said in his strong rebutal that he is a proper Owu man who was given Owu facial marks at birth.

Although both men have an uncanny resemblance though.
The Doppelganger effect.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by iReddington: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
HardBishop:
Imagine a General and a former head of state, you yorubas have that othersity stripped his belt. Nonsense

I guess most of the so called obas were playing kekere dance in their nursery daycare when this GENERAL OBASANJO went to biafran war, even became a president them when OBAS were they're in primary school. I don't think yorubas get respect.
grin "Othersity" Illiterate IPOB terrorist, go back to remedial classes first instead of airing your opinion on what you don't understand. Yorubas are not like you disrespectful osus with a lost and relegated culture, we don't care about your money, rank or status, our customs and ethos are the value system and pillar of Yoruba culture, it's a way of life and Obasanjo will be cast aside for disrespecting it, no matter how old he is or status he attained as a Nigerian President. He's now a fellow OSU like you. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Xpol: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
HardBishop:

It's audacity not othersity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by HardBishop: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tecnophone:
see as awon ole alagbado are jubilating whereas their president has no lineage
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by ManOfMan: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
This may be God's doing. The man is nearing his grave. I understand he is a born again Christian. May be God is removing unnecessary weights that may encumber his home going
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Mypeople2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Kingspin(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
alanto:
This is a good news. I'm going to buzz myself over this news... I love it...

He doesn't deserve any title in Yorubaland...
The same cultural group that politicians bribe up and down.
Many of them do not deserve respect include the Obas

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by abibun: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
The people that can do that are the Governor of Ogun state, His Local Government chairman or the Olowu of owu
Aside these three, na just noise

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
christejames:
These useless Obas should keep playing the script of Tinubu thinking they are mocking OBJ...

We awake who laughs last!

How is this news the business of igbos? How

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Tecnophone: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
but, we are still saying the same thing na
HardBishop:

Close your pile hole. 😆😆😆 Na who respect help?? Be ashamed of yourself that still you are still consuming nation rather than a technogica based nation.
What has your presidency offered to Nigerians.
Very two faced power hungry human beings
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by OPICANTO2223: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Am pitying whoever that join issues with oduduwpigs. They all have a brain of a down syndrome.

Imagine the reasoning that Oduduwa who is their first king is now a god.

queen of Sheba from Israel died in SW with a sacred place prepared for her, etc.

Can you imagine this thinking they were sending down to their off spring.

A whole army general Obasanjo, former president etc is being disrespected by people lower than a LGA counselor in the name of oba.

God have mercy. Why are we in same country?
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by HardBishop: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Tecnophone:
but, we are still saying the same thing na
Sorry
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Bimpe29: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2023
Too much of everything is bad. His cup is full.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by 43Ronin: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
DECLAN2015:

I beg .no mind the Mandate hunters.
U can't appreciate what don't have
A society where everyone is king is definitely a confused society.
u don't have audacity to disrespect your cultureirrespective of your position
but it's in your society that every tom-dick is king na. All those crowd of Kings isn't it for just oyo state? the truth of the matter is that OBJ would never have said such to Ooni of Ife, Sultan of sokoto, Oba of beni, Oba of itsekiri, Obi of Onitsha, emir of kano.... he knows those street Oyo kings are inconsequential and really command no respect. How can you have over 30 kings in one state? abi una don replace Local govt councillors with Obas?

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by IPDGP: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Obi bad luck don dey fellow OBJ big time, i don't even know him purpose to Yoruba, if not for Tinubu I wonder where youruba go be for Nigeria politics, probably we will also he thinking like one tribe that no longer get power at the federal level

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Thonee(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
Yorubas are the only tribe that believes and takes agberoism as career.
They believe that since their Baba diapers started as an Agbero then to drugs and forgery they too can do it and succeed.
They have the highest numbers of lazy youths in Nigeria, most of the youths loves running after fine cars or anyone that dresses well to be shouting twale baba, you get mouth, abeg show us love ejoor.

And all the top Obas in Yoruba land were appointed by Baba diapers or his associates.
A tribe of the Agberos by the Agberos and for the Agberos.
They'll claim that they have respect but have the most disrespectful behaviors towards even their very own that's not in support of their rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Father4all: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Useless and irrelevant Obas
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by phemmyfour: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
accordadoga30:
Good!!!

That baba na alaseju.

He is a disrespectful OSU and should be stripped of all YORUBA chieftaincy titles
The association isn't recognised...empty noise

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Belial06: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
accordadoga30:
Good!!!

That baba na alaseju.

You sound like a tout

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by jaxxy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
accordadoga30:
Good!!!

That baba na alaseju.

Same yoruba obas who stood up for buhari ooo. grin

These are all political motivated campaigns. Obasanjo was right constitutionally and depending on the setting of the event.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by putin2: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Hahahah this yoruba PPL want to save face . Nonsense group .

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Belial06: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
accordadoga30:

Hehehe

We respect our culture.

Omoluabis don't wake up their elders with sidekicks like they do in one region so that OSU's attitude is not acceptable by us.

A 20 years old boy who is an Oba is older than a 90 years old man. The 90yr old man has to respect that crown. It is the crown he is respecting and not the boy.

But omoluabis rape their young boys ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭
Re: Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles by Pat081: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
Jobless people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) / Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.