Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... (62744 Views)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by nedekid: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2023
You seem to be lactose intolerant.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by mcameo: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2023
Sir, you have IBS and sadly, milk is a common contributor, go take buscopan, it would settle the stomach and reduce the farting, stay off milk for awhile.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by sukkot: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2023
millionboi2:
just like that, what about the side effects.
no side effects. Just like that

The downside ? The enzyme is not for the poor. Costs around 15000 naira average
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Quantzenergy: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2023
Hmmmmmmmm, you should be thanking God you can fart

Omo Ehnnn, problem just full EVERYWHERE

Call/WhatsApp us on 09013125263
Let Us help you Stop Power Cut From Your Home and Business Places
Let help you Convert the Abundant Sunlight into Electricity....
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Please, is there any one here who has/is experiencing this?

Or is it because of that particular company's product (milk)?

Has anyone here experienced this?

I would really appreciate your inputs, suggestions/opinions.

Thanks.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Eldybest: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.

Why not replace the sugar with honey instead of with milk?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by JuanDeDios: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Please, is there any one here who has/is experiencing this?

Or is it because of that particular company's product (milk)?

Has anyone here experienced this?

I would really appreciate your inputs, suggestions/opinions.

Thanks.
Lactose intolerance.

You may have to give up milk - an adult doesn't need milk anyway. Or look around for a remedy that works - you might find one if you're lucky.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by TimFisher2: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
No, I don't have that. I'm sweet, clean, clear and free from infection. This farting uncontrollably happens whenever I take milk.

How did you know that you are sweet?

If I may ask?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2023
Please, you all should buy this fan from me so that I can buy lactose free milk for my pap. I take pap a lot. I don't use sugar, I use milk instead. But, milk makes me fart alot. I heard it's because of the lactose in it. I've been advised to get lactose free milk instead, and I heard they're more expensive. So, I've decided to sell this fan so that I can get the lactose free milk for my pap. It's a wall fan.

Just make your offer and come for it.

Attached below is a picture of the fan;

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Uchenna10(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2023
Georgejeez:

Nairaland will disgrace you in public 😅😂😂😂.

See as people de look me for inside Church now.

Lol
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by GindoX(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2023
kennyz247:
Go look for better agbo ijedi,ur problem is solved

No dey take that Jedi too much. Not too good for ya liver

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2023
TimFisher2:

How did you know that you are sweet?

If I may ask?
I know myself and how I am. It's my body so I know.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Thazard(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2023
Taylor92:

Then stop drinking milk

Chikina

Moreover you can make a video or audio of the sound of your mess make i hear am so I can prescribe drugs for you
cheesycheesycheesy Craze man!
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by mu2sa2: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2023
sukkot:
buy the enzyme LACTASE from pharmacy and use everytime you take milk. problem solved
Rather than get hooked on a drug, it's better Op restrict himself to lactose-free milk. It's even cheaper than regular milk - one litre pack hollandia lactose-free milk sells for just 1k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by WesKiz: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2023
Take 5 more eggs in the morning afternoon and night
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fennels007(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Always warm your milk before consumption.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Tedassie(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2023
Lactose intolerance na your mate?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by tctrills: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, I'm very serious here. It can be annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter. I really want a solution to this. If you have any, please do recommend. Thanks..
All natural milk contain lactose. Lactose free milk contains the enzyme Lactase. It's highly processed and industrial.
Just stay away from milk and you will be fine.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Tedassie(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2023
fennels007:
Always warm your milk before consumption.

Lol. It doesn't do nada if you're lactose intolerant
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by 360command: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.
take almond milk . Stop taking milk from animals . Find seeds or nuts that can bring out milk. There are some products out there. Can't remember

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by PROBLEMSOLUTION: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Try PEAK FULL CREAM MILK Powder, avoid Dano milk. But don't take more than one and half tea spoon
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Chibuezem(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Taylor92:

Then stop drinking milk

Chikina

Moreover you can make a video or audio of the sound of your mess make i hear am so I can prescribe drugs for you
so fart na your fetish abi
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Chibuezem(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
DyingFetus:

Gbam

I'm willing to drop $10 to hear her fart
lol
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Mcreloaded(m): 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Mix concentrated HCL and Ethanol together and drink a cup full I am 100% you will fart no more and you can also drink milk 247 without being a fartee
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Okeatu(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Callam Mess. Which one be fart? Stop confusing us
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by lokito: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lactose intolerance.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Lasakioladeji: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sign of good leaving.....
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by GerogeI(m): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
You have issues with lactose. And No you are not lactose intolerant as in genetic sense, but yes you have lactose issues.

Do not stop taking milk, and do not take too much milk either. Keep it balanced at least until you do this.

Get a pack of pro-biotics from a dairy country. UK, Netherlands etc. Not USA. Get their average basic prebiotic meant for their local population. Like if you are in UK, do not get one from costly brand, but the basic pro biotics from say Boots pharmacy.

Support it with pasteurised hygeinic fresh milk in your breakfast if you can get your hands on it. After about 6 months you and milk will be good friends. That's how I handled mine.

** a bit explanation. There are microbes and enzymes that help in digestion of dairy products. Blacks generally are low on these. You do not lack them entirely, else you will be getting sick from taking milk. So you need to increase and grow their population. That's why you need probiotics, you can also get them from well fermented yoghurts. Feed them fresh milk to muiltiply. Not all those filled milk in shops which are mostly palm kernel oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Lasakioladeji: 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lasakioladeji:
Sign of good leaving.....
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by CalmElder(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, is there any you would recommend?
Thanks.

Almond milk
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by AfonjaConehead: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Give me all ya cartons of milk and ya mess go stop grin
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Barcalee: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Maybe you're lactose intolerant...try milk that doesn't contain lactose like three crown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baby In India Born With An Additional Head Attached To Its Stomach (Graphic Pics / Lightning Strike Kills Referee During Football Match In Niger State (Photos) / Salaries Of Doctors And Other Health Workers In Some Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.