Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever (31737 Views)

The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever / What Changed My Life Forever / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by wonder233: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2023
OP,, just like many others, you were born into a religion and all you're doing is merely reinforcing that belief.
You dare not think outside of that box you were born in.

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by SeriouslySense(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Thats wonderful, God is the best ever. smiley smiley smiley

When we believe, Wonderful God sealed us with his Holy Spirit.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by spencekat(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2023
Interesting15:
Since I was born and up until now, I've been receiving different gifts from different sources. However, I will talk about the greatest gift I received many years ago when I was still a very young teenager, that changed my life forever.

First of all, this gift was given to me by GOD Himself, and is best summarized in John 3:16 -

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

So, God has been loving me way before I was born. And what is the proof of His love for me? He gave me His pleasant Gift! The greatest Gift ever! What's the Gift? THE GIFT OF SALVATION THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST!
Wow!

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to embrace His gift and surrender my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young person, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

I received the gift of the Holy Spirit, which is the prominent gift God is eager to give His begotten children (those who have received the gift of salvation) as a loving Father (Luke 11:13).

The greatest gift God is eager to give an unbeliever is salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. The greatest gift God is eager to give a child of His (i.e. a baby Christian) is the Holy Spirit. The greatest gift God is eager to commit to His sons (a mature believer who has received and is faithful with the gifts of salvation and the Holy Spirit) is the keys of His kingdom.

By accepting the gifts of God, I embraced a relationship with Jesus which set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfillment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life. The Holy Ghost empowered me for dominion.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to accept the gift God has been offering you too. It starts by embracing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

If you want to submit to Jesus, simply say this prayer:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/09/the-gift-i-received-that-changed-my.html?m=1
Thank you for this message. May God keep and help us in Jesus name.Amen!
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Godmind2022(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2023
[right][/right]
Interesting15:
Since I was born and up until now, I've been receiving different gifts from different sources. However, I will talk about the greatest gift I received many years ago when I was still a very young teenager, that changed my life forever.

First of all, this gift was given to me by GOD Himself, and is best summarized in John 3:16 -

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

So, God has been loving me way before I was born. And what is the proof of His love for me? He gave me His pleasant Gift! The greatest Gift ever! What's the Gift? THE GIFT OF SALVATION THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST!
Wow!

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to embrace His gift and surrender my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young person, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

I received the gift of the Holy Spirit, which is the prominent gift God is eager to give His begotten children (those who have received the gift of salvation) as a loving Father (Luke 11:13).

The greatest gift God is eager to give an unbeliever is salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. The greatest gift God is eager to give a child of His (i.e. a baby Christian) is the Holy Spirit. The greatest gift God is eager to commit to His sons (a mature believer who has received and is faithful with the gifts of salvation and the Holy Spirit) is the keys of His kingdom.

By accepting the gifts of God, I embraced a relationship with Jesus which set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfillment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life. The Holy Ghost empowered me for dominion.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to accept the gift God has been offering you too. It starts by embracing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/09/the-gift-i-received-that-changed-my.html?m=1

Great! Keep it up!
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Originalsly: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2023
Hmmm.... you received the gift of the Holy Spirit? Are you trying to tell us that you are now holy?.. pure in spirit? ... free from sin? ... same level with Jesus? To say such is blasphemy.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by cry07z: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2023
Avoid Nigerians claiming men of God.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by SeriouslySense(m): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2023
It's important to note the the word included and marked.

Ephesians 1:13
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

if you read the next verse, you gain more context

Ephesians 1:14
14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Originalsly:
Hmmm.... you received the gift of the Holy Spirit? Are you trying to tell us that you are now holy?.. pure in spirit? ... free from sin? ... same level with Jesus? To say such is blasphemy.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Annahh(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2023
ThankGod for the gift of salvation.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by UncleKoboko: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Mtcheeewu

RUBBISH
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Originalsly: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2023
SeriouslySense:

It's important to note the the word included and marked.

Ephesians 1:13
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

if you read the next verse, you gain more context

Ephesians 1:14
14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

What you quoted is based on what was said in verse 10..... promises that might be fulfilled for you in the fulness of time. Take what you quoted in context ... but if you believe you have the Holy Spirit ...then so be it... you are entitled to your belief.

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by SeriouslySense(m): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2023
The word says we are included in Christ and sealed by the Holy Spirit. We have become his possession.

Originalsly:

What you quoted is based on what was said in verse 10..... promises that might be fulfilled for you in the fulness of time. Take what you quoted in context ... but if you believe you have the Holy Spirit ...then so be it... you are entitled to your belief.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by phemmyfour: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2023
seunlayi:
Satan major tools now is money especially in Nigeria
Money isn't evil
Nigerians are corrupt, full of greed. Even the church goers. They called it "smart" swindling even a member of the same church in a business transaction
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by dinomcjohn: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
God bless you Op. Yes, Jesus lives me. Jesus is the Greatest Gift of God to man
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by dinomcjohn: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jesus us the King if kings. The lamb of God uponj the throne. Glory be to God
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by ANormalHuman: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
7bucklife:
You still look miserably poor

Is riches the yardstick to measure a fulfilled life.

2 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Osanoghodua1: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jesus is the hope for humans and their crisis.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by phorget(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Give this one opportunity to hold one small office now him go empty the treasury.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by phorget(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
ANormalHuman:

One among others.
You cant serve God wholeheartedly when you are in poverty.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by DWJOBScom(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
An awesome gift
Thank you for sharing
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by F3dan: 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Thank you JESUS.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunlayi:
Satan major tools now is money especially in Nigeria

Churches keep asking for this same money every service day.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by mcprince32(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Thank you Jesus.
Another dimension of God's love and gifts.
Thank God I made the choice too.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by GodHimself: 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
The most significant gift I received was heartbreak. Life transforming. Highly recommended.

Interesting15:

Wow!

Jesus is sweet.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by dynigoche: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Best gift ever
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by ANormalHuman: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
phorget:

One among others.

I'm afraid I don't yet agree.
Especially when I look at Paul and the 12 Apostles who served God in poverty.

Luke 6:20-21 (NIV)

“Looking at his disciples, he said: 'Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. '”

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” - random Bible verse.

This makes me wonder, do I want to be wealthy now or later? wink
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by 7bucklife: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ask elon musk. God is not poor.if your God is poor. Then you are lost
ANormalHuman:

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by BennyDGreat: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
phorget:

One among others.

What's poverty?

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by ANormalHuman: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
7bucklife:
Ask elon musk. God is not poor.if your God is poor. Then you are lost

You didn't even answer the question, so question 2:
All the people who haven't attained Elon Musk's standards have lived unfulfilled lives?

Wait my God? My God isn't rich in earthly wealth I'm afraid.
He says our gold will rust and decay but His own will never.

You make me classify you as a Christian. If you're one, are you calculating fulfilment according to the lifestyle of a mere man or according to God's Words?
Infact, I choose to hang on to an uncorrupted wealth, than to waste my life here chasing wealth, and dying immediately after — because of the wealth (hopefully you haven't heard rich people talk about their specie of problems).

Again let me say this:

ANormalHuman:

I'm afraid I don't yet agree.
Especially when I look at Paul and the 12 Apostles who served God in poverty.

Luke 6:20-21 (NIV)

“Looking at his disciples, he said: 'Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. '”

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” - random Bible verse.

This makes me wonder, do I want to be wealthy now or later? wink

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Olori(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Happy Sunday, beloved . I'm so glad Jesus loves me ❤️
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Pauliaette(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yes it is the best gift ever presented to mankind. Gift of salvation.
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Germi9: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amen
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by phorget(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
BennyDGreat:

What's poverty?

Check your dictionary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.