Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) (43165 Views)

Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by parkervero(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't understand.

What is going on with this MohBad saga everywhere?
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Okpetu
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by spencekat(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

I guess Mohbad was too famous when he was alive.

E be like say na only me no sabi this Mohbad oo

I never knew who Mohbad was until after his death.
Controversies surrounding his death made him more popular.When alive he was not popular to many people.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Olu1000: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
🇬🇭❤️🇳🇬Market Women in Ghana have paid one of the most beautiful tributes to late Nigerian singer Mohbad! They held cardboard papers with lyrics of Mohbad’s song “Beast & Peace” inked on it🖊!

This is so heart melting 🥺🥺❤️❤️
See Beautiful old video of Mohbad having a good time with his buddies

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705351318737453149

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3V5MmiqGtE?si=dC3fasVtsgsWIvtI

This is becoming a big joke.What’s their connection to Imole? They sure did not know him when he was alive.They just want to join the bandwagon.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
#justice4mohbad
The whole world loves Mohbad even in death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkKVGeTLCc

Always resist the urge to shalaye

U wrote a well composed beautiful nonsense
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by thesicilian: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

Don't be deceived bro, most of these people singing his praises either hated him, were indifferent to him, or even didn't know him while he was alive. Hypocrisy is the name of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Larryndelaw: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
You people should stop una nonsense about these boy death.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Honestfrend: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nice one..

Meanwhile checkout this unbelievable similarities between Mohbad and 2pac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCkf2xHJFSQ?feature=shared

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by phr0nesis(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

Same here

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Na was oh. Even in Ghana. What kind of glory is this guy having in death? Wasn't even an A list artiste in life.

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by fineberry(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Guys here in yewa Ogun state, Ilaro to be precise have spread banner to organise candle night Imole. The wey people take recognize this guy after death is alarming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by bluepreek(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Elsudani2:
Make una commot had before them say na Ghana sophisticated poison kill am o
. Very foolish comment mehnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by delpee(f): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
According to his mum, she was told before his birth that he will be a glorious child hence the name Ilerioluwa...God's promise. She was told that he'll be well known. Unfortunately, his life was cut short but his glory remains.

Life is deeply spiritual indeed.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by fineberry(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

you don't vibe with street jamz wella. That why, I have his full album "BLESSED' the last he will ever do actually....so sad.
spencekat:
Controversies surrounding his death made him more popular.When alive he was not popular to many people.
some don't follow this kind songs na. I ask a lady if he knows arystar....she said she doesn't know her. Some people are not just music inclined.

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by happney65: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ghananian women with their big yanshes. E seun

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Memphis357(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Guys I can't stop posting diz
"American rapper Meek Mill praised Nigerians for f!ghting for justice for Mohbad''
If you truly love "mohbad " type #justiceformohbad in the comment section.
Did you ever type #justicefordeborah when she was lynched by Islamic fundamentalists late last year?
You, like the rest of all other Nigerians are one F**king hypocritical being!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by spencekat(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
fineberry:
you don't vibe with street jamz wella. That why, I have his full album "BLESSED' the last he will ever do actually....so sad. some don't follow this kind songs na. I ask a lady if he knows arystar....she said she doesn't know her. Some people are not just music inclined.
May be you are Yoruba.Ayra Starr is known by many people.I thought Naira Marley sang' Feel good'.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Danzakidakura(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Naira Marley should take not of those attacking his properties and Sue their ass if proven innocent later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Exceed15: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
More popular after his death. This life sha!

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by WesKiz: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
People no really get sense I swear what if wizkid die today watin go happen gan
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TruthsFM: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Olu1000:

This is becoming a big joke.What’s their connection to Imole? They sure did not know him when he was alive.They just want to join the bandwagon.
they know him, love him and his music 🎶

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TruthsFM: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Always resist the urge to shalaye

U wrote a well composed beautiful nonsense
you are pained. 😂
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TruthsFM: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Memphis357:

Did you ever type #justicefordeborah when she was lynched by Islamic fundamentalists late last year?
You like the rest of all other Nigerians are one F**king hypocritical being!
yes, Nigerians protests on the heinous killings of the lady in question. Check google on that.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by jahsharon: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Rip 🪦 to the musical icon. Meanwhile see the candle 🕯 session Akure did for Mohbad last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjwQVksndn8

Please what makes him a Music Icon or are you just typing any character your hand touches on the keypad?

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by lightwind(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
I never knew this guy sang one of my favorites song.🙆😊😊😊
I didn't know he was the one..

My grace na automatic that song

2 Likes

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by placeofallure(f): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oh my! This is too emotional😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Dshocker(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

Na because you heart is occupied with evil, na why you no notice am.

No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by tonicyril: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Airlord2030:
Mohbad is greater than the greatest flatthead person on earth cool

Are u referring to the head of p!gs....Mr ojuku??

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Hezzyluv: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

Me and u dey same shoe as per this Mata. Me no even know one of his song till today like this. Maybe I go don hear the song and didn't know is mohbad,s song.

RIP to him tho

3 Likes

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by rajunor(f): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
"Feel good" always on replay. Rest on Mohbad.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
His career in death is better than all the other alive artists combined. May we not die before we're celebrated. Mohbad does NOT even know what is happening on earth because he is gone! Before you were born you did NOT exist, after you die you will NOT exist. Code for ONLY those who are wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Chukwuka Emelionwu (Kasvid) Dies In Motor Accident / Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.