Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,655 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) (43108 Views)

Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Memphis357(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
yes, Nigerians protests on the heinous killings of the lady in question. Check google on that.
Were the protests as pronounced as this??
Just shut tha f**k up and admit your guilt instead of showing stupid explanation for your hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
I just pray someone like Burna should not die because na only his family will celebrate him with his arrogance and disrespectful attitude.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
Memphis357:

Did you ever type #justicefordeborah when she was lynched by Islamic fundamentalists late last year?
You, like the rest of all other Nigerians are one F**king hypocritical being!

Don't mind them. There's this popular Muslim in Ibadan his name is Oriyomi Hamzat. Very popular. He carried Mohbad's case on his cone head like gala. But, when Deborah was lynched by his fellow Muslims, this man was quieter than a mouse. Islam is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
WesKiz:
People no really get sense I swear what if wizkid die today watin go happen gan

You will die before Wizkid. Say amen.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Chochovini: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

I guess Mohbad was too famous when he was alive.

E be like say na only me no sabi this Mohbad oo

I never knew who Mohbad was until after his death.
. Same here. Wetin e dey even sing sef?

I no know why people dey like celebrate the dead far more than the living.

Another type of people wey them dey like celebrate again na crooks, thieves, public fund embezzlers, corrupt politicians. Smh.....

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Kenmatt(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gosh!!!

Kenmatt.

Kenneth Mathew.

The only thing that I love so much is the symbolical expression that Ghana loves Nigeria
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by VenumX: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
They were playing some of his songs on radio. All these while I though that Ewu naira Mumu sang those songs.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by AllLovingGod: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
Justice for Mohbad
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by yommen: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yobabad:
Yet members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims miscreants) don't want him to get justice

You are too much of a fool.. You ooze stupidity. You are only ok n Nairaland to display the level of waste your personal education has become! Omo Ale jati jati.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by yommen: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

You are not alone Sis. ATI you, ATI me, ATI very many people never knew mohbad. We heard the music and the voice so many times but we all thought it was the voice of naira Marley.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Alamkir: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yobabad:

They know the justice u want is to destroy lagos
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by UncleKoboko: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yobabad:
Or deh
You mean member of frustrated osu pigs grin grin grin
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Fcwilly: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

Not only you ooooooo, me too no Sabi him till he die so.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by johnog4sure: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Guys I can't stop posting diz
"American rapper Meek Mill praised Nigerians for f!ghting for justice for Mohbad''
If you truly love "mohbad " type #justiceformohbad in the comment section.
meek mill is my real nigga, real recognize real
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Otywhyte: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
kettykings:

We pray for justice for the departed , I only knew this fellow when he died ,likewise a lot other people

Even me, I got to know him in death..
I pray his soul continue to rest in peace 🙏
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by bola4dprec(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Yobabad:
God will judge you accordingly sir
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by olu77(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

You are not the only one. I fell in love with his song peace last year and added it to my list but I was shocked to realise after his death that 2 of the songs i thought were sang by Naira Marley and Zlatan were actually Mohbad's songs

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TruthsFM: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
johnog4sure:
meek mill is my real nigga, real recognize real
yes soo
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TruthsFM: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Memphis357:

Were the protests as pronounced as this??
Just shut tha f**k up and admit your guilt instead of showing stupid explanation for your hypocrisy.
Nigeria protest in sokoto State and other States in Nigeria. CAN in Kaduna protested on the heinous killings of the innocent lady. You know that we are in the evil regime of Buhari government now. So what do you expect.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TruthsFM: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
jahsharon:

Please what makes him a Music Icon or are you just typing any character your hand touches on the keypad?
go and listen to all his songs now. He’s a legend now
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Memphis357(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Nigeria protest in sokoto State and other States in Nigeria. CAN in Kaduna protested on the heinous killings of the innocent lady. You know that we are in the evil regime of Buhari government now. So what do you expect.
Your explanation is just as stupid as yourself.
My question was if the protest about Deborah's senseless murder was as pronounced as Mohbad's.
A simple Yes or No would do.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TruthsFM: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Memphis357:

Your explanation is just as stupid as yourself.
My question was if the protest about Deborah's senseless murder was as pronounced as Mohbad's.
A simple Yes or No would do.
protest for Deborah may not catch huge media attention but the candle light session for Mohbad is huge cos’ of the status Mohbad hold. Check it out now. Stop displaying your ignorance here. Mohbad is a legend in music why Deborah is an academician.

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Memphis357(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
protest for Deborah may not catch huge media attention but the candle light session for Mohbad is huge cos’ of the status Mohbad hold. Check it out now. Stop displaying your ignorance here. Mohbad is a legend in music why Deborah is an academician.
I'm glad you finally displayed your stupidity and hypocrisy.
Good night 😴
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by TruthsFM: 12:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Memphis357:

I'm glad you finally displayed your stupidity and hypocrisy.
Good night 😴
your ignorance is beyond redemption, get out joor 💩💩💩💩💩
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Chetas81(m): 1:40am On Sep 25, 2023
Airlord2030:
Mohbad is greater than the greatest flatthead person on earth cool
they equipped you with tribalism mentality or what,cant you see that, you're not different from your comment

1 Like

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Miliyasu325(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2023
Including me oooh i no know say mohbad na worldwide artist may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by fineberry(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2023
spencekat:
May be you are Yoruba.Ayra Starr is known by many people.I thought Naira Marley sang' Feel good'.
Am not Yoruba o. I don't know if NM sang feel good.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by QueenDima47(f): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2023
accordadoga30:
Nawa oo

That's eh.
I never even hear his name talk more of knowing his songs
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by spencekat(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2023
fineberry:
Am not Yoruba o. I don't know if NM sang feel good.
I said I thought. It was done by Mohbad ft.Naira Marley.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by jaephoenix(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
🇬🇭❤️🇳🇬Market Women in Ghana have paid one of the most beautiful tributes to late Nigerian singer Mohbad! They held cardboard papers with lyrics of Mohbad’s song “Beast & Peace” inked on it🖊!

This is so heart melting 🥺🥺❤️❤️
See Beautiful old video of Mohbad having a good time with his buddies

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705351318737453149

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3V5MmiqGtE?si=dC3fasVtsgsWIvtI
These pictures absolutely has nothing to do with Mohbad. Bloggers just wanna have fun with una brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Ibu's Wife Is "Back To Girl" After 4 Kids (Photo) / Chukwuka Emelionwu (Kasvid) Dies In Motor Accident / OJB Cries As P-Square Donates N5Million For His Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.