Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) (43171 Views)

Joke Silva: Why I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos / Teni & Sister, Niniola Tributes To Father Who Was Assassinated 24 Years Ago / King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by fineberry(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
spencekat:
I said I thought. It was done by Mohbad ft.Naira Marley.
I still do not know.
Re: Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) by Konquest: 9:34am On Sep 27, 2023
TruthsFM:
Voice recordings of Mohbad accusing his wife of wanting to Kpai him have surfaced online. Mohbad accused his wife of trying to k!ll him and enjoy his wealth 💔...

Below is a translation of the conversation in the voice recording!

Remember when Mohbad's father mentioned that most of his properties are in his wife's name, and the wife has been making numerous transfers to her mother, right? It's actually true. Mohbad recorded a voice note of himself accusing his wife and sent it to his friend.

This girl need to do DNA for that child ASAP..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Luxurious Gifts Lagos Socialite Gave Her Daughter After Graduation (Photos) / Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Oge Okoye's Children ( New Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.