Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? (667 Views)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / How Did This Happen When It Was Time For Sex? Photo!!! / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by JovialRPiller: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Okay, let's keep this short and sweet.

There is the friend I have (or used to have anyways). We have been friends since secondary school and have been through a lot of shit together, so I have a relatively strong bond with me

This bond is so strong that I almost always checked up on him myself because it came to a point in time where he stopped reaching out to me, but I didn't want to have the few friendships I have in my adulthood die out (cause face it, we have fewer and fewer friends the older we get) so I reach out to him and ask of him if he is alright

But what happened just over 2 days ago shocked me.

I checked up on him by going to see him in person this time.
When I got there, he was in a very broody state, so I tried to ask him what was going on
Maybe it was an issue I have help him sort out.
I really don't know what even triggered it whilst we were talking, he just lashed out to me that I'm always looking down on him, that because I've seen little success I've turned him to a boy boy, that I come to his house to see how he's not making much progress and it makes me feel better for myself, blah blah blah

He sha made a lot of scalding statements. It almost got into a very heated physical thing but I quickly left the area to.go cool my head off

I've been thinking about this now since that day. And I still don't know what to do
One mind is telling me that it was his anger and frustration that was probably speaking and not my friend himself
The other side tells me to take what I see at face value and leave
I am very, very confused cause this is a person I like a lot
Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by SweetBuns(f): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
You'd better bounce and leave the hateful being behind before he harms you in other ways than he has now
What he said is not something that came to his mind on the day you speak of, it's been eating away at him from the inside for a very long time
Thank God he didn't try to do something more destructive with those negative thoughts, dust your shirt and move on
I don't think that's your friend again o

5 Likes

Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by InquisitorKybon: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Poisonous snake don chook head comot for grass and e nearly bite you.
You come day reason if you go fit go back make you pet am for head lmao

2 Likes

Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by 22o62021: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
You no go respect yourself
Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by advanceDNA: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
JovialRPiller:

Lol.... Baba just learnt another life's lesson....

E shock you abi......??

No overthink am.....na normal life parole u see so......

my "friend" carry my biology note for SS 2 few weeks before exam.....later confessed after WAEC when he repented ....e shock me back then cos I never sabi life at 14 years old...

Since then ....I realized u gats keep your friends farther than ur enemies because u don't see friends coming when they wanna hurt you

2 Likes

Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
keep your friends close and your enemies closer
Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by Lungdick: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
everybody is an actor......thank God they've not pasted your obituary and announced your death as a result of food poisoning by your 'SO CALLED' friend.

cut him off and NEVER REVEAL YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME to him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by Unclebayo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
You’re in friendship with yourself….. what he told you is exactly where he’d been thinking

1 Like

Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by Bluezy13(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sometimes, we find nothing wrong in our actions and these things we overlook are actually sending energy to people around us.
Like the saying goes; there is no smoke without fire.
Either you've acted in such a way that he read meaning into it or you must have said stuff that you may not be aware it was serious.

OP you have seen his reaction, it is left for you to check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by Qatar2022: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2023
JovialRPiller:
Okay, let's keep this short and sweet.

There is the friend I have (or used to have anyways). We have been friends since secondary school and have been through a lot of shit together, so I have a relatively strong bond with me

This bond is so strong that I almost always checked up on him myself because it came to a point in time where he stopped reaching out to me, but I didn't want to have the few friendships I have in my adulthood die out (cause face it, we have fewer and fewer friends the older we get) so I reach out to him and ask of him if he is alright

But what happened just over 2 days ago shocked me.

I checked up on him by going to see him in person this time.
When I got there, he was in a very broody state, so I tried to ask him what was going on
Maybe it was an issue I have help him sort out.
I really don't know what even triggered it whilst we were talking, he just lashed out to me that I'm always looking down on him, that because I've seen little success I've turned him to a boy boy, that I come to his house to see how he's not making much progress and it makes me feel better for myself, blah blah blah

He sha made a lot of scalding statements. It almost got into a very heated physical thing but I quickly left the area to.go cool my head off

I've been thinking about this now since that day. And I still don't know what to do
One mind is telling me that it was his anger and frustration that was probably speaking and not my friend himself
He is jealous of you and if you don't take time he will poison you, stay away from such a person for your own good
Re: Why Did This Happen And What Do I Do? by DyingFetus: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2023
He was angry with you because you didn't suck him off

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Bulb Panoramic Cctv Camera Stopped Displaying Live Images.. (pics) / Is This Even Possible? A Woman Forgot A Glass Tumbler In Her "Tin-tin" For 4 Yrs / What To Do On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.