Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

How i banged a mother of two yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How i banged a mother of two yesterday (9733 Views)

How I Banged My Female Lecturer / How I Banged Two Sisters At The Same Time! / Things Ladies Say When Being Banged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
These games are for single men, tread carefully man

4 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by thesilentman(m): 2:36am On Sep 25, 2023
tubolancer:
Chai na the lie be this. You released com get stress to remove your dick, haba. Correct this.
where did i mentioned release in my
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Smartguyboy(m): 4:40am On Sep 25, 2023
Little21:
Now what do you want us to say about your encounter with her? Should we blame the woman/lady for agreeing or we blame you for being an asshole? Tsk.. you will learn your lesson. You think she is dumb, for agreeing? Now you have a family, you are doing okay, and you want to destroy it all by yourself? Why can't men think with their head and not with your dick? Just wait until she poison one of your children, or say she is pregnant and she can't abort it, you think you are being a "redpiller" or whatever you guys are calling your self here, isn't it weird? [b]You aren't dating or anything, she just agreed to have sex with you, and will continue having it with you, without any conversation or anything. You guys can be stupid sometimes. Don't bother updating the thread, when you get the results of what you are doing.

It’s very possible
To have sex with someone just like that .

3 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Myer(m): 4:40am On Sep 25, 2023
Little21:
Now what do you want us to say about your encounter with her? Should we blame the woman/lady for agreeing or should we blame you for being an asshole? Tsk.. you will learn your lesson. You think she is dumb, for agreeing? Now you have a family, you are doing okay, and you want to destroy it all by yourself? Why can't men think with their head and not with your dick? Just wait until she poison one of your children, or say she is pregnant and she can't abort it, you think you are being a "redpiller" or whatever you guys are calling your self here, isn't it weird? You aren't dating or anything, she just agreed to have sex with you, and will continue having it with you, without any conversation or anything. You guys can be stupid sometimes. Don't bother updating the thread, when you get the results of what you are doing.

He does not know that sex is not casual for women.
He thinks his touch was what set the tone. He has no idea that she was the one who seduced him and he fell for her game plan.

Whatever she wants to get out of it, I hope his kids will be spared.

On the spiritual side, he has just open more doors for spiritual attack in his home.
Mr Redpiller is about to choke on his own red pill.

While being a simp isn't a good thing cos babes keep taking advantage of simps. Being a redpiller is definitely not the solution.

All I can say is to find the balance between being a "simp" and being manly. Because simping is a part of true manliness.
And the intention should never be to become evil towards women by being misogynistic but to guard yourself from the evil women- karishikas and "feminists".
When you meet a good woman, it will be foolish to treat her wrong but with respect and love.

7 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by drnoel: 4:51am On Sep 25, 2023
Bola4boy:
You get mind o. You bang another woman in your house while your wife is around

Why it's super story
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by advanceDNA: 5:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Little21:
Now what do you want us to say about your encounter with her? Should we blame the woman/lady for agreeing or should we blame you for being an asshole? Tsk.. you will learn your lesson. You think she is dumb, for agreeing? Now you have a family, you are doing okay, and you want to destroy it all by yourself? Why can't men think with their head and not with your dick? Just wait until she poison one of your children, or say she is pregnant and she can't abort it, you think you are being a "redpiller" or whatever you guys are calling your self here, isn't it weird? You aren't dating or anything, she just agreed to have sex with you, and will continue having it with you, without any conversation or anything. You guys can be stupid sometimes. Don't bother updating the thread, when you get the results of what you are doing.

E be like this matter dey pain u ooo
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Abifarin16: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2023
Now you be Odogwu, because you bleep somebody ex wife with two kids, in your house without your wife knowing.

Your wife set trap for you e catch you, you dey bash Simps. You are not a great husband, there is nothing to Be proud about hère.
Going forward dey follow your wife go toilet, you have discovered how not difficult it is too Cheat.

1 Like

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by hkidola00(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Bola4boy:
grin
Bola4boy:
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by 4ward4: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2023
dontrulee:

No, he's not a real man.

[s]A real man is faithful to his wife and family[/s]

Know what you say. A real man provides and protects his family ,that there is the definition of a real man and not what you wrote.
Are you saying Muslims that marries 4 wives aren't real men?

3 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by SouthSouth1914: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2023
Keep banging, you will make her mother of 3 soon enough!

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Little21: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Myer:

He does not know that sex is not casual for women.
He thinks his touch was what set the tone. He has no idea that she was the one who seduced him and he fell for her game plan.

Whatever she wants to get out of it, I hope his kids will be spared.

On the spiritual side, he has just open more doors for spiritual attack in his home.
Mr Redpiller is about to choke on his own red pill.

While being a simp isn't a good thing cos babes keep taking advantage of simps. Being a redpillar is definitely not the solution.

All I can say is to find the ithe balance being simping and being manly. And the intention should never be to become evil towards women by being misogynistic but to guard yourself from the evil women- karishikas and feminists.
When you meet a good woman, it will be foolish to treat her wrong but with respect and love.
Exactly. I pity his poor wife and children, that is innocent. They are the one's that are likely to be the victims. Women's are not stupid, to just agree with such things without her own set of plans. And he is here bragging about his "red pill". Men acts manly, but with respect not being rude and arrogant. You just creates a balance within yourself. And you let your "head" control you, not your "feelings". Think it through before doing anything. That way you won't be victimized, by people that already has their set of plans.

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Myer(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Little21:

Exactly. I pity his poor wife and children, that is innocent. They are the one's that are likely to be the victims. Women's are not stupid, to just agree with such things without her own set of plans. And he is here bragging about his "red pill". Men acts manly, but with respect not being rude and arrogant. You just creates a balance within yourself. And you let your "head" control you, not your "feelings". Think it through before doing anything. That way you won't be victimized, by people that already has their set of plans.

Well said.
Most times, the babes/wives that fall for redpillers usually deserve it or put them selves in that position, which is why my primary concern is really for the innocent kids.

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by dontrulee: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2023
4ward4:

Know what you say. A real man provides and protects his family ,that there is the definition of a real man and not what you wrote.
Are you saying Muslims that marries 4 wives aren't real men?

What's your definition of faithfulness?
What's your definition of family?
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by DyingFetus: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2023
Op and his fantasies

Check this nigger's browser history

Wetin you go day see na man & single mom , man & step mom etc.

1 Like

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by benqo01(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2023
I no doubt am cos married women dey do Shit these days

Tight pussy ke omo d joy of thrusting alone ehn na anoda feeling

4 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by spencekat(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2023
SouthSouth1914:
Keep banging, you will make her mother of 3 soon enough!
If he let his guards loose. Though, I am not supporting extra marital sex of any form.
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by 7bucklife: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2023
You stay in the slums. Meet me at the bathroom. A gory sight filled of dirt,germs and disgusting pit latreen. Inyama
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2023
I believe op

4 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by 4ward4: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
dontrulee:

What's your definition of faithfulness?
What's your definition of family?

Definitions of the above are relatively dynamics and every single individual have their own definition.A man with numerous wives might not click your definition
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by sacajawea: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kevineleven:
Women do dirty things, I caught one being bleeped in a very unclean place, just last week.
I can't help but wonder why a girl that spends a lot of money looking clean and beautiful allow herself to be bleeped in a dirty bushy smelly uncompleted building where I went to urinate.
Which place is that?
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by MrDoGood(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
ItisWell22:

Face me I slap you? 😟

Because I dey wonder weda na the same roof where your wife and kids dey (as per self con or something laidat), you run this one. 🤔

Might be a face to face house. This can't be in a flat
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by DonroxyII: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
If Op have the Maturities to Manage the Shee No wahala if not ... You will be in deepshit because she will keep coming for more & getting closer to ya wife ... she will start dragging you with ya wife trying to usurp her home from her while also trying to displace your children in order to provide father figure for her own children ....

The Fire man create must be quenched by same man if not You will roast Everyone in your corner with it.

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by DeathToSimps: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Death to simps.
Agreed

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by DeathToSimps: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
thesilentman:
So touch is the ultimate greenlight-regardless of who initiated it.If she aint comfortable with your touch,forget,you are on a long thing! Just look elsewhere instead of wasting your time.
Later in the evening,i asked my wife about her friend.She told me she's currently estranged by her ex hubby who,aside paying alimony of two kids is currently begging her to return.And while i'm pounding her in the bathroom.
LESSON FOR ALL MEN,especially simps;
1.Don't stress or waste over getting laid.Use the touch method to guesstimate if there's attraction.,It's the ultimtate greenlight.
2.NEVER take back a woman who's gone.She'd definetely come back worse.
END OF STORY.

Facts. Sensible men will pick out the lessons here. But simps will still not learn.

4 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Nonexisting1: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
If you did that to your wife right under her nose and if she is a good wife, then this is not the redpill I dey follow preach. It is madness. Inasmuch as I often condemn vaginarians for their attitudes, I don't subscribe to cheating of any kind in marriage especially ones with no known marital problems. I swallowed redpill, I didn't swallow cheating, wickedness or injustice.

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Boondocxs(f): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Clap for yourself
You’ve achieved something with your life
Empty men everywhere spits

1 Like

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Sailingnorth: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
thesilentman:
So touch is the ultimate greenlight-regardless of who initiated it.If she aint comfortable with your touch,forget,you are on a long thing! Just look elsewhere instead of wasting your time.
Later in the evening,i asked my wife about her friend.She told me she's currently estranged by her ex hubby who,aside paying alimony of two kids is currently begging her to return.And while i'm pounding her in the bathroom.
LESSON FOR ALL MEN,especially simps;
1.Don't stress or waste over getting laid.Use the touch method to guesstimate if there's attraction.,It's the ultimtate greenlight.
2.NEVER take back a woman who's gone.She'd definetely come back worse.
END OF STORY.

Shey no be Agba be dis?

2 Likes

Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by DaddyRochie1642: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Boondocxs:
Clap for yourself
You’ve achieved something with your life
Empty men everywhere spits

You have been giving off signs of a bitter person.
Re: How i banged a mother of two yesterday by Ojagun(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
thesilentman:

whenever i post my sexual escapades,i realized that people that say it's fake are usually the unfortunate with women.So what evidence do you want from me?A vedio of the act? Or pics?Bro go find your peace!
Your threads on this forum are extremely under-rated.They always reveal the unknown and un-discussed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Preferred Body Type On A Woman? / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.