Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends (896 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by Pablozyx(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hello fam, please I need ur response and advice on this..
I just stroll through my girlfriend phone and I notice somethings that has being beating my imaginations.
I noticed some of her male friends are asking her out and are all inviting her to come visit them, she just keep up with the flows and ask them to send transport which they will and she will not go, and keep posting them untill they eventually stop.
My question now, is it ok to allow her keep doing this, cus I have warned her several times to stop it. I thought she has until I saw another chat with a guy planing on sending her transport next week to come visit him... Mind you she is always busy with her work and only time she is chance is Sundays which she is always in my place..
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by talented321: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
If she is comfortable of me giving money or sending money to other girls no wahala...
And to you op you don't have a girlfriend but olosho...

6 Likes

Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by GoodRocks: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
Your beloved girlfriend is a prostitute and a hook-up girl who probably thinks she's smart by collecting money from those Simps without showing up. That's how they behave! Until she gets sued for obtaining money under lies, false pretences etc, na dem u go no say u go dump the Olosho!

Be rest assured that she has another rod Shes eating on a steady.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by Cjizzy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Op you are dating a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by Lungdick: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
My advise to OP.

-IF you're PIPING her once a week before, increase it to 5 times a week AND USE condom(see reason below)

-DECREASE the amount you spend to her to avoid excessive headache and rants at the long run

-SOONER or LATER, she'll give in to one of her spenders when they start to give her MORE MONEY as they've been giving her MONEY. They may not date her, but share her with you sexually and might leave you eventually.

in all, start preparing cos it's either you leave her or she leaves you.

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by Puss360(f): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lol... For her to chat with them up till the extent of "Sending her acct details", then she is interested in them... sooner or later she will succumb to their pressure ..
You can't be collecting transport without visiting for ever na, one day you go summon courage enter road go...
By then, u don enter ashawo business full time....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by Pablozyx(m): 2:07am On Sep 25, 2023
Thank you all for ur advice, I just want make una the elders reason the matter make, I no go blow out of proportions.
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:29am On Sep 25, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... For her to chat with them up till the extent of "Sending her acct details", then she is interested in them... sooner or later she will succumb to their pressure ..
You can't be collecting transport without visiting for ever na, one day you go summon courage enter road go...
By then, u don enter ashawo business full time....

grin grin
this Is fact,pure fact.Op ,listen to this.i speak from experience
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by Lee99: 5:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Op dey date undercover olosho
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by dkidd: 5:49am On Sep 25, 2023
I don't even take any girl seriously once I notice she's collecting money from other guys wether she claims they are just friends or wtv. Now these ones are even inviting her over. Op ur dating a two-bit hoe... I hate cheap girls with passion
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by Fahvvy: 5:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Na from clap dance dey take start undecided...
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by 22o62021: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2023
My girl own
I shame for her

A married man wants to rent house for her.

She shamefully told me, I advised her to accept the offer because even if I tell her not to, she will still fucck the man behind and take the money.

Our relationship Na cruise, e no get direction.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by talk2hb1(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2023
No!
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by advanceDNA: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2023
22o62021:
My girl own
I shame for her

She shamefully told me, I advised her to accept the offer because even if I tell her not to, she will still fucck the man behind and take the money.

For her mind..she's being honest...

The cheating without having to hide it strategy

Some women thing say them smart... she will soon come and call u scum...

1 Like

Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by revived2: 9:50am On Sep 25, 2023
22o62021:
My girl own
I shame for her

How far bro...... I sent you a mail
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by pansophist(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2023
When a lady refuse to orient herself properly in a relationship, the man (not simp please) would be compelled to switch to what I term as "passerby mode".

Meaning that he would realize that she is not for him, it's just his turn. He will play along with her, until he dispose her finally, or she wise up and realise that she is actually the prey.

And lots of women who double date, keeping options open, and playing smart are in this kind of situationship unknowingly. And since time is a more valuable asset to a woman, she has more to loose in a fruitless relationship.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. In a relationship, men play games, while women play cards. If a man choose to play ludo, the woman will only have dice to play with.

If a man choose to play chess, then a lady can only play on a chessboard. Only simp who doesn't know the power of their masculinity make women think they hold the strongest cards.

So to answer the question, a woman that is playing smart will just make men switch to Mr passerby by. He knows what you want from from him, and you won't get it.

Then she will realise that been honest, faithful and well-behaved will take her far. But personally, just rather end it than waste both of your time.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by 1Sharon(f): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Those are clearly not male friends.

How did they get comfortable asking her to visit them knowing she's in a relationship with you?
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by DyingFetus: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Mumu man

Use ya gf phone and send them one of ya pic where you're making out with ya gf
Re: Will You Be Comfortable For Ur Girlfriend To Collect Money From Her Male Friends by benqo01(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2023
She will surely be bleeped

(1) (Reply)

She Lost Her Blind Date Because She Didn't Shave Her Pubic Hair (VIDEO) / Why Aren't Highly Beautiful Women Found In Productive Sectors / Brown Skin People Hated The Most Because It Is The Color Of Beauty And Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.