Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) (34238 Views)

Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / My Heavy Traffic Experience In Onitsha Today (Photos ) / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
As if there are no ancestral and historic buildings and properties in Onitsha and Anambra State in general. It’s flooding, landslide that destroyed Anambra State. People will only called Anambra State a red mud State. I laugh 😆, it’s landslide and huge flooding disasters that caused this huge red mud in Anambra State. There are series of ancestral properties and buildings in which the good people of Igbo land lived in them, pictures of it is on the internet. Internet no dey forget oooo. Never compare Ibadan to Onitsha ooo. The companies and factories in Ibadan(Lagos/Ibadan expressway)alone is higher than companies/Factories in Anambra State in general.

You Don change mouth

Typical yoruba Muslim man grin

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by RepoMan007: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2023
The Ndigbo Babel.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by TruthsFM: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Stop this irritating habit,let them celebrate their Onitsha in peace,why bringing Ibadan into the thread that has nothing to do with Ibadan
I don’t say that they shouldn’t celebrate their Onitsha in peace, I’m only telling them not to compare Ibadan with Onitsha. The difference is very clear here.

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by TruthsFM: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

You Don change mouth

Typical yoruba Muslim man grin
change mouth for where. Maybe you should read my last line nii. This same ibadan host huge factories and companies in different areas. The largest feed mill company is in ibadan, the largest Agro-Chemical company is in ibadan, the largest Agricultural research centres are sited in ibadan,the largest breweries company in Nigeria is in ibadan. Just mentioned any company, he dey Ibadan city Center. Onitsha you guys always celebrate here doesn’t host quarter of factories Ibadan host alone not to talk of companies. Never compare Ibadan to Onitsha ok. You know fit. You can only compare Anambra State to Osun State.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by spagettiluv: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:
This is what the Igbos built from scratch without federal government help after the civil war ended. But I think Ibadan with federal government help is more beautiful than Onitsha
I was in Ibadan on Wednesday
Around challenge area precisely,with what I saw compare to onitsha,Ibadan should be 10 times beautiful and develop than anambra as a whole.No capping.you can keep displaying beree old area which is like makoko in Lagos(if that will make you happy)

Picture I found online

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Malroux: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
Around challenge area precisely,with what I saw compare to onitsha,Ibadan should be 10 times beautiful and develop than anambra as a whole.No capping.you can keep displaying beree old area which is like makoko in Lagos(if that will make you happy)

Picture I found online
This one is using goggle earth pictures to depict Ibadan.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
As if there are no ancestral and historic buildings and properties in Onitsha and Anambra State in general. It’s flooding, landslide that destroyed Anambra State. People will only called Anambra State a red mud State. I laugh 😆, it’s landslide and huge flooding disasters that caused this huge red mud in Anambra State. There are series of ancestral properties and buildings in which the good people of Igbo land lived in them, pictures of it is on the internet. Internet no dey forget oooo. Never compare Ibadan to Onitsha ooo. The companies and factories in Ibadan(Lagos/Ibadan expressway)alone is higher than companies/Factories in Anambra State in general.
Empty 🧠🤯 I know you drive so much joy in being sill.y I understand your envious mind immediately I open the thread grin grin most of you from Ibadan that you slums environment always feel insecure whenever you hear Onitsha, fact still remain that Anambra is far ahead of Oyo state
Go through the table of all the sectors and see the huge gap.

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by BossGerald: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
change mouth for where. Maybe you should read my last line nii. This same ibadan host huge factories and companies in different areas. The largest feed mill company is in ibadan, the largest Afro-Chemical company is in ibadan, the largest Agricultural research centres are sited in ibadan,the largest breweries company in Nigeria is in ibadan. Just mentioned any company, he dey Ibadan city Center. Onitsha you guys always celebrate here doesn’t host quarter of factories Ibadan host alone not to talk of companies. Never compare Ibadan to Onitsha ok. You know fit. You can only compare Anambra State to Osun State.

That means ibadam is also more developed than lagos

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by LordBillionz: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2023
I'm Igbo but these Comparisons are needless...
And if you really value this, then start advising our brothers in other parts of the country to build our home. The should bring the wealth home

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
change mouth for where. Maybe you should read my last line nii. This same ibadan host huge factories and companies in different areas. The largest feed mill company is in ibadan, the largest Afro-Chemical company is in ibadan, the largest Agricultural research centres are sited in ibadan,the largest breweries company in Nigeria is in ibadan. Just mentioned any company, he dey Ibadan city Center. Onitsha you guys always celebrate here doesn’t host quarter of factories Ibadan host alone not to talk of companies. Never compare Ibadan to Onitsha ok. You know fit. You can only compare Anambra State to Osun State.
Otondo

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Grand cereals Onitsha

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:
This one is using goggle earth pictures to depict Ibadan.
olodo
Does that looks like google earth pictures in your face ?

Pictures I took during my visit

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
This is one of the industrial layouts in Anambra state

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
One of the industrial layouts

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Malroux: 9:16am On Sep 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
olodo
Does that looks like google earth pictures in your face ?

Pictures I took during my visit
What is beautiful about this recent pictures you posted?

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:17am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

This is one of the industrial layouts in Anambra state
let leave factory in Ibadan alone
Let compare the one in anambra with ogun state so I can finish you off

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by TruthsFM: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2023
spagettiluv:

Picture I found online
Abeg don’t mind them, they are bereft of ideas, truths and fact niii. Once they see series of infrastructures springing up in all the zones in ibadan, they will start developing high blood pressure. This same ibadan alone host largest feed mill company (Top feeds company) not to talk of groundnut oil and Dano Milk company. This same Ibadan host largest breweries company in Nigeria 🇳🇬. Onitsha is just a upcoming city niii. Imagine only 5 radio stations (both private and public ) Onitsha host. I just dey laugh 😆. Ibadan alone host over 25 radio stations with well structures put in place for them.

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

SANGO

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
change mouth for where. Maybe you should read my last line nii. This same ibadan host huge factories and companies in different areas. The largest feed mill company is in ibadan, the largest Agro-Chemical company is in ibadan, the largest Agricultural research centres are sited in ibadan,the largest breweries company in Nigeria is in ibadan. Just mentioned any company, he dey Ibadan city Center. Onitsha you guys always celebrate here doesn’t host quarter of factories Ibadan host alone not to talk of companies. Never compare Ibadan to Onitsha ok. You know fit. You can only compare Anambra State to Osun State.

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

OTTA

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2023
Anambra state

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
OTTA
Fact still remain that Anambra have larger economy boast of 32 major markets and leading indigenous companies in Nigeria Ogun Oyo and other states in West are below Anambra state except Lagos built by all tribes and foreigners

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by TruthsFM: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

lol 😂 You have now moved from Onitsha to other towns in Anambra State. Now Onitsha we dey talk about now. Stop digressing joor. Countless numbers of detergents companies are sighted in ibadan not to talk of children drugs, wears, cloths and other children things . Ibadan host most companies except chevron and shell companies. Waw detergents, Ariel and other detergents companies are in ibadan. Dey play comparing Ibadan to Onitsha. You know nothing when we talk about well structured and organised companies and factories in Ibadan. Gigantic Malls alone in ibadan is more than 10 not to talk of pharmaceutical companies and its products. Stop comparing Ibadan with Onitsha.
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by oyeb15: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2023
Don't be stranded there at night and don't check into their hotels like strangers. Cannibals and ritualist headquarters.

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by spagettiluv: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Bestmanfornow post=126005192][/quote]OTTA

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by VaginaAcademic: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2023
Where the poto poto
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Oboys12: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2023
No doubt Onitsha is fine however OP you kept on snapping thesame places from different angles, repeating thesame location again and again.
Most of the locations you snapped from different angles are still thesame place.
You can't deceive us
Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Anambra is third largest non oil economy after Lagos Abuja, when you minus major oil producing states Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa the third biggest economy in Nigeria now is Anambra state

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
OTTA
Like I said Anambra have the Industries and the markets, Ogun doesn't have the market, trade also contribute to economy more than industries

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
historic and ancestral structures of ibadan you are posting here. Maybe you are ignorant of history in Yoruba and Ibadan city Center. I’m asking you here, how many radio 📻 stations are in Onitsha abi how many radio 📻 stations are in Anambra State as a whole? 😂 Onitsha wey na refused dumps that you will see to recognise the city. Never compare Ibadan with Onitsha here. They are much different. Ibadan city Center alone host over 30 radio stations not to talk of public and private Tv 📺 stations too with thousands of staffs working in this stations. Keep deceiving yourself in ignorance. Ibadan alone is the second largest city in Nigeria that hosts countless numbers of Estates 🏡 in Nigeria.

No evidence
Keep explaining, you go tired🤭

Re: Drone Pictures Of Onitsha Today Being Sunday (photos) by Yomit71(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Anambra is second most ubernized state in Nigeria after Lagos
Okay, congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Tourist Attractions In Nigeria / Bridge Collapses On Enugu - Port Harcourt Express Road / First Beam Launched On Suru Alaba Interchange Into Festac.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49