Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening (40162 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Biko, Another day in paradise doesn't apply to women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Uchenna10(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2023
Qatar2022:

Shut up

Tell ur father to shut up...ozwor

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by nibacked(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2023
Kevineleven:
Weldone Op
boss I was the one that asked you which of the site u download your movies. Just type the site and put space so that the bot won't remove it. Cause I see you already quoted me but it was deleted. Thanks
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Mjshexy(f): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2023
Dickson178:
because na woman,you go just open your mouth waaah 🤓.... If to say na man you for say the man do the right thing to zoom off.
why are you always constituting nuisance, you always talk senselessly and it's really bad for a graduate like you. You should check your life sir sad
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Greystone: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2023
These days, so many bad things are happening. One may want to help but so many bad people everywhere ie scammers, ritualists, kidnappers.
Nevertheless, help people as much as you can if you have the opportunity.

“ And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.”

- Matthew 24:12

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by BoldBrainz(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2023
Mjshexy:
why are you always constituting nuisance, you always talk senselessly and it's really bad for a graduate like you. You should check your life sir sad

I sent you a mail sometime ago. One you failed to reply.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2023
ERRANT NONSENSE.so she cannot dump her car and jump bus? so who does she want to bear her burden of fueling her car? a mugu or what?

10 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Ikpunnegi01: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Evil ones don make good guys dey scared of genuine beggars. Always be careful!

3 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by GambaOsaka: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:
So I was out this evening to buy something at Area 2 shopping complex in Abuja. As I entered my car and about to turn and go home, a young lady driving a big SUV car stopped by my side lower her window and she greeted me, when I answered she asked whether I can help her out, so I was like ok go on, thinking maybe she's lost and asking for directions, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo. I just shook my head and told her sorry and I zoomed off. I don't know if any of you ever had this experience here in Abuja too?

That’s the advantage of watching Nollywood movies. This girl fit be one billionaire’s daughter looking for a kind hearted man to marry due to pressures from her billionaire father. You would have bought her the fuel bro. 🤣

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Qatar2022: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Uchenna10:

Tell ur father to shut up...ozwor
E pain you? Next time talk with sense
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by ItisWell22(f): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
JOGICE:

I lost family memories (clips & pictures), business/work contacts, wallet + raw cash, my work ID CARD, my job & official car…not to mention a scholarship I had just gotten, as all documents were scanned with my mobile.
It’s best to do as your spirit discerns when helping humans.
I wouldn’t wish what I experienced even on my enemies.

Sorry about this.

Ahhhh, scholarship! 😩

So sorry fah…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by MrDoGood(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:
So I was out this evening to buy something at Area 2 shopping complex in Abuja. As I entered my car and about to turn and go home, a young lady driving a big SUV car stopped by my side lower her window and she greeted me, when I answered she asked whether I can help her out, so I was like ok go on, thinking maybe she's lost and asking for directions, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo. I just shook my head and told her sorry and I zoomed off. I don't know if any of you ever had this experience here in Abuja too?

Two things.

1, she might truly be in need

2, that's another way Abuja sugar mummy approach young boys. From there, conversation has started.

She will ask for your number so she can repay you.

From there, you guys will become friends and she open up to you about her intentions.

No mind dem oh.... No be the city we all dey?

3 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Uchenna10(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Qatar2022:

E pain you? Next time talk with sense

Na u dey talk with prick na

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by LLSAINT(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Don't blame him
We all have animal instinct in us
All we need is for it to be triggered by wicked and evil people and their intentions
Experience has taught some people alot
Dexy4yah:
And you call it a weird encounter? When you refused helping someone in need of help.

We are gradually turning to animals in this country...

2 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by MacTayyy: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
I would have helped her.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by AllBlack: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:
, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo.

Land of packaged beggers & FAKE LIFE professionals.
especially those guys always carrying red & blue pen in their shirt pocket.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by LONEWOLFJOHN: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:
So I was out this evening to buy something at Area 2 shopping complex in Abuja. As I entered my car and about to turn and go home, a young lady driving a big SUV car stopped by my side lower her window and she greeted me, when I answered she asked whether I can help her out, so I was like ok go on, thinking maybe she's lost and asking for directions, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo.

I just shook my head and told her sorry and I zoomed off. I don't know if any of you ever had this experience here in Abuja too?
yes oh, I experience it to and I gave out my precious #1k before I realized it was a scam when another lady ask me the same thing the following day. I miss my #1000 till date

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Styluss: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
So why didnt you help when you had the means, and you are still creating a thread for us to do what? to praise your stinginess?

Ahmadm:
So I was out this evening to buy something at Area 2 shopping complex in Abuja. As I entered my car and about to turn and go home, a young lady driving a big SUV car stopped by my side lower her window and she greeted me, when I answered she asked whether I can help her out, so I was like ok go on, thinking maybe she's lost and asking for directions, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo.

I just shook my head and told her sorry and I zoomed off. I don't know if any of you ever had this experience here in Abuja too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Nazgul: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
DesChyko:
Great song! I used to own a Phil Collins Gold Collections. I lost it while renovations was ongoing in my homeland. 🥲
YouTube is your friend bro. You'd find them all on YouTube, you can download and play them later.

I'm also a lover of Phil Collins collection, so calm and smooth.

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by skales67(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fake life.

There are so many of them here in Abuja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by flexyrule(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by AllBlack: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
ChangedMan1999:
Biko, Another day in paradise doesn't apply to women.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by AllBlack: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
yes oh, I experience it to and I gave out my precious #1k before I realized it was a scam when another lady ask me the same thing the following day. I miss my #1000 till date

thou shall learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Passionate888: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mjshexy:
The car may not be hers and was really out of fuel, if you had the means you could have just helped, no amount is too small when rendering a helping hand. Times are hard, a closed mouth will only die silently
Would you have said these things if it was a man that asked him for help?

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by ugodson(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:

Maybe just maybe you missed out on a PRANK. You might just have cashed out. If na 2k ur power reach you would have done it.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by alphaconde(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
SUPERPACK:
If I am the one I will just tell her to follow me to a filling station, then buy for her as little as I can afford. She might genuinely need help and stranded. Makes me remember the song, Another day in Paradise" by Phil Collins.

Glen Campbell's songs also comes to mind.

Show a little kindness.

personally i dont care why u beg, so long as ur let shame go and beg i will fall for u
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by pocohantas(f): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kobicove:
I understand the OP's predicament, these days it's difficult to render help even when you want to cos you don't know when someone is trying to scam you undecided

Painfully true.

4 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by EkelediliBuhari: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Always try to help as much as you can

I have been kinda broke for some days then someone (a debtor) paid me a good sum

On Saturday while I was driving home as late as 11pm I stopped in a gas station to buy fuel. I bought a full tank of gas as well as filled my jerry can with 25liters

All the while a guy stood on the other side quietly and waiting his turn

When I turned around to leave after paying, he told the attendant to put N2,500. Thats like 5 liters. I stopped in my tracks and asked him if he was a bolt guy and he said yes

I asked the attendant to give him 10k fuel and told not to pay the 2.5k.

He was confused and excited at the same time. He thanked me and I just drove off.

I feel happy being able to put a smile on his face. Try it sometime for a change.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by aestake: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mjshexy:
The car may not be hers and was really out of fuel, if you had the means you could have just helped, no amount is too small when rendering a helping hand. Times are hard, a closed mouth will only die silently
begging continues.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by InvertedHammer: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:

/
She is an entitled opportunist. She was looking for marks.
So she doesn't know anyone that could transfer some urgent cash she would use to buy fuel? I bet she won't try such game on fellow women.

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by ConfidentialDoc: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Reminds of two well dressed ladies on Allen begging for fuel cash....That year.

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by erico2k2(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mjshexy:
If a guy pulled up to u in similar circumstances would U help?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient" / Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.