Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening (40175 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
GambaOsaka:

That’s the advantage of watching Nollywood movies. This girl fit be one billionaire’s daughter looking for a kind hearted man to marry due to pressures from her billionaire father. You would have bought her the fuel bro. 🤣

I wish to see just see you..

As in ...to slap u just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Ahmadm(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
winner37:
It takes a smart and courageous man to understand ladies (women)
How could she be Senseless going out in a big car with no money for fuel? ..
For me I think she was not in need of the money but seeking for advancement of exchanging contact info ,am telling you some ladies at dieing within because of lack of partner..
Such a myopic thinking, who told everyone is hungry for women or relationship like you?

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
ItisWell22:

Sorry about this.

Ahhhh, scholarship! 😩

So sorry fah…

He lost scholarship because the email he received the scholarship letter or notification was also stolen by the thief... cool

2 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by BoldBrainz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba...Sometime ago don tay naaa ...... no dey let one woman use u catch cruize......them full everywhere naaa

My interest in private conversations with her has nothing to do with what you're insinuating.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

My interest in private conversations with her has nothing to do with what you're insinuating.

I am not insinuating anything....

Even if na man u private chat....e no answer... help dey another place.....

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by BoldBrainz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

I am not insinuating anything....

Even if na man u private chat....e no answer... help dey another place.....

I'm not looking for help either.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by batistutajulio: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:
So I was out this evening to buy something at Area 2 shopping complex in Abuja. As I entered my car and about to turn and go home, a young lady driving a big SUV car stopped by my side lower her window and she greeted me, when I answered she asked whether I can help her out, so I was like ok go on, thinking maybe she's lost and asking for directions, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo.

I just shook my head and told her sorry and I zoomed off. I don't know if any of you ever had this experience here in Abuja too?

Omo, If na me, I go fear oooo. This country, any slight mistake you go enter one chance and then you're history.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
MrDoGood:

Rest. This is Abuja and the city is very funny.

I've been here since 2002.

She might be up for game. Sugar mummy operates that way. After giving them money, they ask for your number so they can call and refund. If you say they shouldn't bother, they insist on having your number to at least say thank you and probably take you out for dinner for proper thank you. You'll start hearing things like " maybe God wants both of you to connect. You can't really tell" All na scope ohhh

U too dey watch nollywood....dinner koor... lunch niii
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Dbarrzx: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:
Its not about the money bro...I know we are in difficult times but remember there evil people in disguise so you just can't be too careful these days
noted
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by highoctane: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:
So I was out this evening to buy something at Area 2 shopping complex in Abuja. As I entered my car and about to turn and go home, a young lady driving a big SUV car stopped by my side lower her window and she greeted me, when I answered she asked whether I can help her out, so I was like ok go on, thinking maybe she's lost and asking for directions, but to my utmost surprise she asked me to please give her some cash to buy fuel because she's running out of fuel and she has no money to buy fuel and she needs to go to Apo.

I just shook my head and told her sorry and I zoomed off. I don't know if any of you ever had this experience here in Abuja too?
Abj have a lot of executive and corporate beggars.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
Same thing happen to me recently, i closed from work, so I was trekking to where I will enter cab, so I was passing through a gas station when a Toyota corrola just drive toward my direction roughly, he wind Down his glass and apologize, I was about going then he call me back that he want to see me. Then he started say he is short of fuel and he doesn’t have cash. I just shake my head and move on. Funniest thing is even receiving phone call on his android phone. So he can’t message any of his family to help him with little cash. Scammers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I'm not looking for help either.

Sigh!! Obviously u want something....since sometimes ago... cool and its already bcoming pathetic....

So wateva u want ....dey beg am go till she go post the screen shot of ur moniker in her private message as part of men wey dey disrurb her for fvcks... u go explain tire... cos no proof grin grin
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
I wud have helped her if I had the cash even if it was a male. U never know tommorrow. A guy was stranded yesterday ...his car overheated and his battery ran low ....he had a Jumper and was begging commuters for assistance to connect his jumper to thier battery so he cud power his car....nobody stopped....he waved at me for help stretching out his jumper ....I stopped n assisted. It was a success ...nobody died! Learn to lend a helping hand folks
oga this is different, this is a lady who drives an suv, and can't afford fuel.

And i know alot of abuja residents lives a fake life.

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by dkidd: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Is this about scam or about cutting ur coat according to ur cloth.?? na must to carry car comot for house when u know u don't have fuel money??.... Even small child know say fuel don cost for nigeria

.that's how someone opened thread here the other day, saying he has like 95k or thereabouts but wants a better phone, so nairalnaders should come and give him money

..pple like u on that thread kept saying it's not not a big deal, saying closed mouth is a closed destiny..bla bla bla....making this ur same statement that "we all need help once in a while".....like wtf !!! It's funny how we abuse the word help...
If u can help do and if u can't fvcking bounce along no need making a big deal out of it and creating a topic of it on NL. U don't even know the person's situation. Sometimes people are broke this minute and rich in the next hour. Don't ever judge things on face value. Like I said op didn't know her situation that particular moment in time. If u have been in certain situations in life u will know better not to be so quick to judge as op clearly judged her as soon as she asked for his help. This isn't even about cutting coat or wtv according to ur clothes... Situations play out beyond our control sometimes and only quick decisions can get someone out of that jam at that particular moment.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by BoldBrainz(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sigh!! Obviously u want something....since sometimes ago... cool and its already bcoming pathetic....

So wateva u want ....dey beg am go till she go post the screen shot of ur moniker in her private message as part of men wey dey disrurb her for fvcks... u go explain tire... cos no proof grin grin

You know you're stressing yourself, right?
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by bluefilm: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:

I find this part of your story to be very very funny.

I can only imagine you shaking your head in wonderment before zooming off.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You know you're stressing yourself, right?

Cruize man

Cruize....

nairaland is for cruize...
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Warmaterial(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
JOGICE:

I was once robbed around Jahi with a similar tactic, though my assailant was a healthy & wealthy looking man (unknowingly to me he was armed). If he contested for Senate_he’ll win surely.

Truth is my Spirit warned me but I shrugged it off - felt nothing Dey happen, na normal help.

That single action of rendering help almost cost me my Life. Within 15min after I was robbed, my accounts were freezed due to failed attempts by this wealthy looking thief.

I had to involve my friends at the barracks who swung into action_some CULPRITS were caught within 1week (the dude with the help of someone sold my phone to an unsuspecting buyer in Lagos), but main suspect remains at large.

BUT BY THEN

I lost family memories (clips & pictures), business/work contacts, wallet + raw cash, my work ID CARD, my job & official car…not to mention a scholarship I had just gotten, as all documents were scanned with my mobile.

It’s best to do as your spirit discerns when helping humans.

I wouldn’t wish what I experienced even on my enemies.
Help is only if you want to help not that you must help. Some help can ruin ur life forever. So always calculate very well before you help.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by BinamRex: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Uchenna10:
So why re u telling us here,wen u couldn't help

I wonder

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Warmaterial(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Some help can scatter your life.

For me, I like helping men than women anyday anytime.

So always reason well before rendering any help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
dkidd:

Situations play out beyond our control sometimes and only quick decisions can get someone out of that jam at that particular moment.

Which yeye situation....u get big jeep but no get friends or family will fit credit u sharp sharp.... na stranger for road go buy u fuel of 6k....
If u dont u use ur sense by dropping ur car at home when u dont have money, u go explain tire cos no evidence of ur situtation

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Cromagnon: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
I wud have helped her if I had the cash even if it was a male. U never know tommorrow. A guy was stranded yesterday ...his car overheated and his battery ran low ....he had a Jumper and was begging commuters for assistance to connect his jumper to thier battery so he cud power his car....nobody stopped....he waved at me for help stretching out his jumper ....I stopped n assisted. It was a success ...nobody died!

this time
Once beaten, now ritualistic victim so you can't be twice shy is why nobody stopped

It's a cold cold world now

. Learn to lend a helping hand folks
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Cromagnon: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
SUPERPACK:
If I am the one I will just tell her to follow me to a filling station, then buy for her as little as I can afford. She might genuinely need help and stranded. Makes me remember the song, Another day in Paradise" by Phil Collins.
if a guy asked her to help him in the other room would she?
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Bakin3(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ahmadm:

Happened to me and my boss back in 2016.
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by shantti(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

He lost scholarship because the email he received the scholarship letter or notification was also stolen by the thief... cool

W ha t if he doesn't know the password again
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by advanceDNA: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
shantti:

W ha t if he doesn't know the password again

Okay oo...if u say so....

Last time i lost my phone ..i used forgot password option and reset my password... but i guess the guy ddnt need the scholarship ot email address that much

1 Like

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by Originalsly: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Are we saying we should help everybody that asks for help? ... if we can afford to? If yes ... then soon we would be the ones asking for help. If no ... then why be on OP's neck for refusing to help someone? Wasn't he willing to help ... the reason why he stopped? ... but he wasn't expecting that kind of request under the circumstances and wasn't down with it. I would've not helped either ... but just said sorry... and keep it moving. People have stopped me with sad stories... bottom line ... they're in need of some money to make up a bus fare. Sorry be my answer .... why?... they are off the bus route. As in this case ... one day pulled up at a gas station ... pumping fuel .. a slim rugged country looking White woman approached me and asked if I can assist in buying her gas to get home... which was outside the city... rural area. I asked where is the vehicle... it was parked on the street at the entrance of the gas station.. I told her to drive up to the pump and did the needful. Her husband/whoever was in the car... rugged too. No set rules for helping .... to each his own

2 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by litaninja(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Or live within your means and don't own a vehicle you can't afford to run?
Mjshexy:
The car may not be hers and was really out of fuel, if you had the means you could have just helped, no amount is too small when rendering a helping hand. Times are hard, a closed mouth will only die silently

2 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by litaninja(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
Totally different scenario.

Joeyfizzo:
I wud have helped her if I had the cash even if it was a male. U never know tommorrow. A guy was stranded yesterday ...his car overheated and his battery ran low ....he had a Jumper and was begging commuters for assistance to connect his jumper to thier battery so he cud power his car....nobody stopped....he waved at me for help stretching out his jumper ....I stopped n assisted. It was a success ...nobody died! Learn to lend a helping hand folks
Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by henryadex(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
About a week and a half ago we read how a raged lady asked for financial assistance a gentle man gave her she then asked for pure water which the man obliged, the man fell down immediately and fainted, the mob suspected her and began to deal with her the jungle way she asked for permission to cross over the man immediately the man began to gain consciousness and then police intervened
Why do people easily forget issues and started to blame the OP

3 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by olab059(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
UptownVibes:
So of all her many male contacts ,na stranger she came asking for fuel.. By the time she ask 10 mumu guys like that,tank don full. She go carry keg join cheesy That was how they were doing urgent 2k those days,before guys released. They will give 100+ guys number.. Guy must chat her up.. She will now put them all on hold.. Start billing them urgent 2k.. Now 100x 2000 = E pass minimum wage.. And some heavy mugu go send pass 2k sef.. So I will not blame op for anything.. Most ladies thinks all niggas worship ass and breast* (most girls thinks all guys are fools,but in reality, we are not)

Some girls still live on this format. The desperate ones can even ask for 1k for transport money if you ask them to come over, and then they give excuse why they can't come. They do this with tens of guys daily, that's how most of them eat.

2 Likes

Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by maasoap(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Godsongang:
Everything no be scam for this life and even if na scam render the little u can afford to lose just like sportybet
Just know when and where to stop if you decide to help, otherwise you might be attacked and robbed.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? / Dating Someone Who Doesn't Have A Car Is....inconvenient"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.