Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money (1950 Views)

My Message To Men / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Kriss216: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Imagine her audacity...she said "since yesterday, it's unfair".

Someone that ignored you for months o grin

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by LarryCork: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
siofra:
You texted a girl for the first time and immediately to want to meet her

Why will she even answer you? undecided

You showed her how mannerless you are.

angry
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by LarryCork: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
siofra:
You texted a girl for the first time and immediately to want to meet her

Why will she even answer you? undecided

You showed her how mannerless you are.

So u mean if I ask u for more pucçcccccccccci
This Friday... .u wilĺ say no..corrrect?? angry
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by okoroemeka(m): 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jashub:
Stop being a simp and block her. And I would strongly suggest you give that money to orphanages so that their prayers will push your success to eternity undecided
I strongly suggest he buys chicken suya with that money and send her a video of you eating it

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Atolu01: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Afikoo:

You dey kolo. Come and tell her yourself

Na you dey kolo. I am not the one insecure to be playing puerile mind games.
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by lixedav: 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Afikoo:

You guys are beginning to over use the word simp.
What's simp doing here now?
u dey mind am
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kriss216:
Imagine her audacity...she said "since yesterday, it's unfair".

Someone that ignored you for months o grin

u are a man of God, pls forgive her and sow a seed into her life..the Holy Spirit will reward u heavily and give you the desire of your heart
Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by Kriss216: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
u are a man of God, pls forgive her and sow a seed into her life..the Holy Spirit will reward u heavily and give you the desire of your heart
Are you the Facebook girl?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money by luvyaself95(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2023
If na me sef i don block her before she will hav ether chance to ask me for nonsense money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. / Money Na Water (pics) / Gbenga Adenuga's Globacom, doing good...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.