Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

+18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You (765 Views)

"Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / The Weird Secret.... / 7 Tips To Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by Pukkalolo: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
One of the biggest mistake men make is trying to win a woman's hearts with money. They say things like, "spend for her and spoil her with cash gift and she will fall in love with you."

No, dickhead! She will only fall in love with your money, NOT you.

You spend huge on her just to make her fall for you...but some smooth talking confident guys like me will achieve the same result while spending little or no money.

Here are 5 legit ways to make her fall in love with you

Typing....
Re: +18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by Pukkalolo: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Women fall in love with you, not when they are with you, but when they are away from you thinking about you.

So if you can get her to start thinking about you, she will start falling for you..

#1. Give her something about you to try and figure out

For example, the average guy, at the end of a date or maybe after just interacting with her, he tells the girl, "I'll call you this evening." Or worse he ask her, "so when am I going to see you again?"

Smh embarassed

When you say any of that, she feels in control. She knows she has already wrap you around her finger. She gets bored with you.

I'm always different in that regard.

At the end of a date or maybe after just interacting with her, I'll simply tell her, "Alright, Bye!" And then I'll walk away.

This would make her think, “Why did he just say bye? Does that mean he didn’t enjoy my company? Did I do something wrong?”

Most times before I get home, it's the ladies that often call me to check on me. They say things like, "hope you are not angry with me."

When a girl is confuse about something you say, it makes her think about you non-stop.

Always gives her something to ponder about you.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: +18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by Pukkalolo: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
#2 . Don't give out too much information about yourself in your early interactions with her

If she has some interest in you, telling her too much about yourself will kill all the mystery, and she will have nothing to think about you. When you don't give out much personal information, you give her something to think about you.

In general, you want to remain vague, ambiguous and limit the amount of personal information you give the girl.

Don’t tell her about yourself unless she specifically ask you personal question. And even when she ask you, let your response be brief and change the focus of the interaction back to her.

Typing....

1 Like

Re: +18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by Pukkalolo: 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
#3. Give her a task to do for you when she's not with you.

Giving her something to do for you when she's in her free time is a perfect way to make her investing in you without you needing to even be present.

For example, telling her to go make inquiry about something for you. Or ask her to do a research for you. Or ask her to cook something for you.... Or whatever.

The idea is to keep her busy doing something for you while she's away from you.

Typing....

1 Like

Re: +18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by Pukkalolo: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
#4. Give her a reason to be upset with you.

This one is kinda risky, so if you're a nice guy who's scare of offending women then I'll advice to you to ignore this part and move to read #5..

But, this is what I do. I sometimes do or say things that will piss women of.

The average guy avoid conflict with women like hell... Anytime a conversation gets heated, he does everything he can to avoid a disagreement or a conflict. He will get scared, apologize and change the subject.

Just for the records, I never intentionally try to upset women, and I advise you don’t either.

But the thing is, upsetting women is almost inevitable for me because I'm always very ultra confident and raw when interacting with them and I never try to impress any woman.

Infant, as I'm writing this now, there are couple of ladies who are upset with me. And I love it. wink

Although, When I'm done writing this, I'll go message them, tease them and settle our fight.

Trust me. I know how to piss women off and I know how to calm them down and make them feel good again... Women are simple if you understand how their psychology work.

Making a girl upset at me is a way I unintentionally get her to think about me because she will be spending a lot of time running through scenarios about me in her head. When I contact her and make her feel good again, I notice that she tends to fall harder in love with me.

After making her angry, find a way to reconcile with her and make her feel good. This would invokes emotional passion in her, which often leads to sexual energy.

This is why couple often have hot sex after a fight.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by FitCorper: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Oga oooo all this epistle on top women matter Best advice is just be yourself and who go like you go like you. Always maintain frame and always resist the urge to shalaye.

1 Like

Re: +18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by lixedav: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Boring

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If I Have Offended You In Anyway, Please Forgive Me. / The Role Of A Man In A Relationship Part 1 / Harmful/harmless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.