Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,185 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

7 Tips To Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Tips To Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You (990 Views)

+18: This Weird Secret Will Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You / A 60yrs Old Woman Fall In Love With A 27 Yes Old Man. / "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tips To Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by onlinetomola(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Is there a girl you really like so much but she refused to accept your love or find it difficult to get into her skull?

Here are 7 tips to make a difficult woman fall in love with you.

Patience: “A difficult woman will always find excuses not to agree to go out with you, she will make you feel that you can not reach her but this even though it seems strange, is part of the interest that also has in you so the first piece of advice I can give you is MUCH PATIENCE”.

Do not annoy her: “With a difficult woman, you must insist but not too much, if you use to call her 3 times a day 7 days a week, better call her 1 once a day for 4 days and do not continue because if you call her constantly you will end up annoying her”...Continue reading here http://www.nairaface.com/7-Tips-To-Make-A-Difficult-Woman-Fall-In-Love-With-You/

Re: 7 Tips To Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by viyon02: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2017
Nice one op: I think is time to put all these info. into practice

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by onlinetomola(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2017
viyon02:
Nice one op: I think is time to put all these info. into practice

true talk tho..
Re: 7 Tips To Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2017
am bored nothing new in nairaland again sad

1 Like

Re: 7 Tips To Make A Difficult Woman Fall In Love With You by onlinetomola(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
am bored nothing new in nairaland again sad
lol... go to nairaface then

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Ugly / How Can I Get Rid Of Hairs On My Body For Longer Periods? / Urgent Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.