Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband (29710 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by gaddafe(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
Hello house. I'm too angry to type. Been married for 10 years with a kid. 10 long hard years.

He always assures me and portrays himself as a faithful man. I have never suspected him of committing adultery, not because he's not capable, but because I wanted to give him benefit of doubt. I wanted trust to be in my marriage because I'm extremely faithful to him. He disvirgined me on my wedding night.

But he does A LOT of flirting on social media. Passwords his phone from me. This has caused a lot of problems between us, almost leading to marriage break up many times, until people advised me to stay off his phone, which I did. I lost my job since February and have been unable to get another one.

Now I'm learning some soft skills online, using my phone but it got to a point where I couldn't proceed because it's an old phone. I told him yesterday morning that I would love to use his phone, he said ok when he returned from work.

Only for me to go to his browser to enter a website address, I started seeing past searches from him.
LOVE SMS YOU CAN SEND TO UR CRUSH
LOVE MESSAGES YOU CAN SEND TO UR EX GIRLFRIEND.

The one that shook me to the bone is, HOW TO SEDUCE MY SISTER INLAW.

She came to visit two weeks back. She is very beautiful and plump and he has always told me he had a crush on her. So I know.
And those internet searches are RECENT.

I feel so disgusted by his presence now, so much that I don't allow his body to touch mine on bed. I feel for my daughter, she's just 6 years and I don't have any money to take care of her. He doesn't take care of me either, but I have put up with him, I have struggled and suffered with him all these years. Only to see this on his phone. I'm beyond depressed.

He's talking of us celebrating our 10 years anniversary by December and thinking of inviting few family and friends. BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED. The love is dead. I've been played all along.

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

Compared to what I've faced in marriage, I will say this is a non issue.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by tobore4u(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
chatinent:

What a smart move.😌

Good evening sir chatinent.

As it stand, it's a miracle im still alive. Since morning I haven't had anything. Salary day is Monday next week. How I will survive till then remains a mystery to me.

Pls I beg u if u can help with a token to sustain me till then I ll be forever greatful.

I tried taking loan from loan shark it wasn't successful she nce I don't have ATM card, all my withdrawal are via transfer. I even tried reaching out to some folks both online and offline but it's as if they can't see my messages.

I beg u, pls help me out. Thank in anticipation.

Ikp Coll
Access bank........ Anything will go a long way. Sorry for bothering u sir.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by emmyw(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
Hello house. I'm too angry to type. Been married for 10 years with a kid. 10 long hard years.

He always assures me and portrays himself as a faithful man. I have never suspected him of committing adultery, not because he's not capable, but because I wanted to give him benefit of doubt. I wanted trust to be in my marriage because I'm extremely faithful to him. He disvirgined me on my wedding night.

But he does A LOT of flirting on social media. Passwords his phone from me. This has caused a lot of problems between us, almost leading to marriage break up many times, until people advised me to stay off his phone, which I did. I lost my job since February and have been unable to get another one.

Now I'm learning some soft skills online, using my phone but it got to a point where I couldn't proceed because it's an old phone. I told him yesterday morning that I would love to use his phone, he said ok when he returned from work.

Only for me to go to his browser to enter a website address, I started seeing past searches from him.

She came to visit two weeks back. She is very beautiful and plump and he has always told me he had a crush on her. So I know.

I feel so disgusted by his presence now, so much that I don't allow his body to touch mine on bed. I feel for my daughter, she's just 6 years and I don't have any money to take care of her. He doesn't take care of me either, but I have put up with him, I have struggled and suffered with him all these years. Only to see this on his phone. I'm beyond depressed.

He's talking of us celebrating our 10 years anniversary by December and thinking of inviting few family and friends. BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED. The love is dead. I've been played all along.

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?
You Are Married And Still Can't Forget Another Guy But Hate Your husband Because You Saw Him Flirting (On Phone). Ma'am, Stop There, If You Hate Him, Go File A Divorce Asap. What Do You Want NLs To Do? Beg You To Stay? Make You Love Him? Clear Your Mind First From Those Your Previous Experience And Love Your Husband Wholeheartedly, He Won't Even Have Time To Think Of Anyone Else. You Are The Cause Of Your Problem. Before Final Conclusion, We Would Like To Hear Your Husband's Side Of The Story, You Obviously Did Something That's Making Him Flirt.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by capnies: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
MY DEAR YOU CAN'T GET A BETTER MAN USE YOUR GOD GIVEN WISDOM TO STAY IN YOUR MARRIAGE.
I ONCE WAS TOLD A STORY OF A MARRIED MAN WHO LOST HIS JOB AND WAS HOME ALL DAY. HIS WIFE LEFT FOR MARKET TO COME MAKE FOOD FOR THE FAMILY, THE CHILDREN WERE AT SCHOOL, THE MAN QUICKLY GOT A NEIGHBOUR INTO THE LIVING ROOM, THEY WERE IN THE ACT AND NEVER NOTICE WHEN THE WIFE CAME HOME, SHE HEARD THE NOISE AND LOOKED THROUGH THE CURTAIN AND SAW THEM, SHE TOOK WHAT SHE BOUGHT FROM THE MARKET AND ENTERED THE KITCHEN TO MAKE FOOD, NOT UNTIL SHE STARTED POUNDING THINGS THAT THEY HEARD THE NOISE AND STOOD UP. THE NEIGHBOUR RAN OUT, THE WOMAN CONTINUED HER COOKING WHEN SHE FINISHED SHE DISHED THE FOOD AND BOTH OF THEM ATE FROM THE SAME PLATE AS ALWAYS.

what are my saying build your home, don't allow anyone to advise you otherwise. Hand your family over to God, after a while what you just wrote will be history and story just like the one I just told you.
BUILD YOUR HOME, SEE YOUR HUSBAND AS IF HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HILE'S DOING. DON'T OPT FOR DIVORCE. DIFFERENT MEN WILL USE YOU MANY WORST THAN YOUR HUSBAND.
NOTE: THERE IS NO BETTER MAN OUT THERE, STAY INDOORS OUTSIDE IS SO COLD. LOVE YOU

1 Like

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by AlphaHakimi: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
People have this preconceived notion that their husband or wife is infallible. That's really childish. The idea of loving someone is to understand that this person will hurt me from time to time and I will be always ready to forgive him/her from time to time.

Stop being decieved that the person you choose to marry will never hurt/disappoint you. If that's the case, then there is no need for marriage vows.

OP your husband has not really committed any sin/crime against you. You just saw a search history and not actually the act. I bet you too must have fantasized about someone other than your husband in the 10 years of your marriage. The difference is evidence.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Monaboo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
It is well.

You can try talking to him about it.

Maybe both of u can agree to an Open marriage.

Cos it seems your husband is already lusting over some thing else
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by bbamusa: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
if you are ready for marriage stay my sister, it rains everywhere.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by sulakishop(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
The OP Is still growing
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by qtx(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?
No need dying in silence sister. Take him headon. Confront him and discuss it. Both of you might need to go for STI test and be sure everyone is fine. Pray to God. that thing taking him to women is a spirit. Dont think of Divorce, the baby will suffer. because he may not even care much about the girl. May God intervene.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by TenQ: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?
Sorry dear!
It is painful, but try to see your husband as one who is sick and needs help.

You must sit down and talk about it. Since violence and abuse is not part of the mix, try your best to repair the relationship.

I hope he is remorseful!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by TenQ: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?
Sorry dear!
It is painful, but try to see your husband as one who is sick and needs help.

You must sit down and talk about it. Since violence and abuse is not part of the mix, try your best to repair the relationship.

I hope he is remorseful and repentant!
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by President2001(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Don't kill yourself before your time be more mature enough not to touch his phone his not your child, if you noticed something wrong go to God in prayer
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by senteugene: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leave him jare and go be side chic for another married man.I hate what's is not good
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Ifyz0001: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Well....It's just today's world that has brought the mindset of one man one woman. In the olden golden days it has never been like that.

As long as the man still shows emotions, respects and caters for you, you are still the number one woman.

Flirting and fantasizing are just a part of a man's life, a man has a big heart. i would guess maybe he got married too soon without enjoying much of his bachelorhood.

So woman relax. Talk to him about it, first before you conclude, so as not to make mistakes.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Everbryte: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
I can imagine how you feel. Find a place in your heart to forgive your husband.
The real issue there is the pointer to your sister, so by all means, keep your sister away from your home & your husband, and you can respectfully have some discussion on this with your husband, and let him him that that such can never be acceptable by you.

PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by SanusiOlaide(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
My advise to you just pack your load and leave his life and go and be with that angel that wont cheat on you.
then after some time come back and tell us your had i know experience.

PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Snakedoctor1: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

You sound like he is a boy. Women should go for men.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by uzomalahot: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by RichAbujaGuy: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
Hello house.

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

Very important tips from this Paris France babe.

How To Treat Your Man So He Can't Leave You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ns_uvGMUs?si=NEEeLDJt0GqtCgLs
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Jessica57(f): 4:08am On Sep 27, 2023
gaddafe:

Compared to what I've faced in marriage, I will say this is a non issue.

Hello

1 Like

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by peretei2024(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

For the sake of your daughter , you have to be strong and just let everything fly Madam. Seriously I feel how painful it is after suffering so much for him but I can assure you that he will realise himself soon, I pray it shouldn't be late then but certainly he will.

All those rubbish doesn't pay, I can tell you for free, if he is not careful the enemies will use this to attack his job and he will be jobless. Am talking from experience.

It is well!
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Askmewhy(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

These were your words sometime ago . Internet no dey forget.

Your husband must have seen your chat with that guy u wanted and this might have prompted him.

Although this is not an excuse but you started it. So ready to swallow the bitter pills 💊. Ire o.

Hello people. Straight to the point. I met a guy in my 400level. 14 years ago. We connected emotionally, but he never asked me out. He had a serious girlfriend and never hid it. The night he came to my room, I persuaded him to sleep over. I was sooooo into him sexually, the feeling was/is too strong. He grabbed my thighs and sucked my pussy thoroughly. Something I had never experienced with any man. Heck I was still a virgin at the time. I left this world temporarily. The feeling was too overwhelming. Immediately he finished, he asked me, " do you know why I did this?" I answered "no". He said "I did this so that you will never forget me". People, till date, I find it hard to really forget him. Although I refused allowing him have penetrative sex with me that night because he refused to formally ask me out, and I believed I was just a fling to him. So I refused sex with him. Since then, the degree of hatred he felt for me is just too strong. He hated me soooo much and even banged his burglary against my fingers another day that I went to his house, allowed him to do all sorts of things on my body, but still refused sex with him. My fingers even bled. He even said he would kill me here and nothing would happen. He really wanted so bad to sleep with me but I would have loved to be respected enough to be dated by him first, something he wasn't willing to consider because he had a girl. I begged and begged but he refused. At a point, I was considering giving up my body to him, I cried alot because he repeatedly rejected me. I yearned so much for his body, he smelled so nice and he's so big and strong that he carries me like a baby. Till date I chat him up on WhatsApp but he ignores me totally.
Now we're both married to other people, but I can't forget him. I envy the woman he is married to. My husband disvirgined me on my wedding night yeah, but he doesn't carry me the way this guy did, even though I have a small stature, he detests sucking a woman's private part. I don't even connect with him emotionally as I should. I try but I just don't feel it. I feel guilty. If I'm in an enclosed space with this other guy, honestly I won't be able to resist him. I totally yearn to see him again, but I don't want a broken home. But why is it difficult to forget this particular guy? Why does he hate me so much?
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Askmewhy(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2023
yrhuhfy113:
PLEASE PEOPLE BE WISE AND GO THROUGH THE PREVIOUS POSTS OF THIS PERSON BEFORE COMMENTING

If your previous posts are anything to go by......... YOU TOO ARE NOT FAITHFUL.... so why hating on him. YOU HAVE BEEN CHATTING WITH MARRIED MAN YOU WERE ONCE WITH.

See, there is something wrong with you. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MARRIAGE...... you didnt seek wisdom at the beginning.

if your STORY IS TRUE..... then find a counselor offline and meet any wise person whom your husband respects and confess to your husband your FLIRTING chats and your misdeeds.

YOU BOTH NEED HEALING

You are too intelligent.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by upuphim(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2023
If previous searches on browser is what you have as evidence of cheating reconsider your position. Have your sister reported to you any indecent assaults from your husband? On social media, can you lay hold of any one he has consistently chatted with, as his girlfriend? If these questions have negative answers, once again reconsider your position. Don't let forces breaking marriage to break yours.

Meanwhile, as you are learning skills, I invite you to also learn Pwan Group real estate business. It pays so well and the quickest means to making millions. Feel free to reach me on oazimo@yahoo.com if interested for a closest training centre.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Obierika(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

Divorce him and move on with your life if you think you have had enough
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by YelloweWest: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol...them don arrive...awon team suffering..

It's called team work...that's what marriage is about .... U can't pay ur own bills alone yet u are claiming u suffered with someone that u both helped each other...even when u had no job...

Which all other did she forsake?? As if u women have tons of options of billionaires that approach u for marriage... how Many billionaire dey this Nigeria?? .

Did she meet otedola?? My point exactly.... always claiming u suffered when u never really had much option....

U go explain tire... no evidence of who u forsake......all na lies
Fine u win.

Don't appreciate a woman that keeps herself for you through thick and thin ok, you'll see well how that works out for u

I've been married almost 20 years. When u end up alone and miserable, you'll understand how to appreciate the little things like someone choosing to be with you
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by advanceDNA: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
YelloweWest:

Fine u win.

Don't appreciate a woman that keeps herself for you through thick and thin ok, you'll see well how that works out for u

I've been married almost 20 years. When u end up alone and miserable, you'll understand how to appreciate the little things like someone choosing to be with you

Yawn!!
Women that deserve appreciation will be appreciated....not the one that just want to be appreciated, paid heavily, live rent free and bills free just for being a woman....

....the help u women want to give is ur presence ("I stood with him chopping free food and enjoying penis"wink...... lol .. u women's idea of sticking with a man is always funny..

Madam...Everybody ends up alone eventually.. so..that line is over-stale....
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by YelloweWest: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!
Women that deserve appreciation will be appreciated....not the one that just want to be appreciated, paid heavily, live rent free and bills free just for being a woman....

....the help u women want to give is ur presence ("I stood with him chopping free food and enjoying penis"wink...... lol .. u women's idea of sticking with a man is always funny..

Madam...Everybody ends up alone eventually.. so..that line is over-stale....
Suit yourself. Time will humble you
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by advanceDNA: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
YelloweWest:

Suit yourself. Time will humble you

Time will humble all of us........
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Anjinsan: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Your purpose?

Focus on it.

Avoid Distractions.

Discharge your marital role.

Somethings, you can't control.

Do these, and experience peace.

PaigeTaylor:

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by YelloweWest: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Time will humble all of us........
I'm already humble enough to appreciate my partner who forsaken all others to be with me. A concept you clearly find difficult to accept or comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy / Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society / **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.