Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband (29672 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by advanceDNA: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2023
YelloweWest:

I'm already humble enough to appreciate my partner who forsaken all others to be with me. A concept you clearly find difficult to accept or comprehend.

Lol..... What's paining u gan gan if u already have a happy home.... U are going about telling men to do this ..to do that.... Why u no face u own women folk abi all of u out there are automatically good women...

Leave us ...women that deserves appreciation will get it.... Not the type that think it's their right just because they have a vagina or they think they are doing us a favour by being in our lives
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by YelloweWest: 9:54am On Oct 06, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol..... What's paining u gan gan if u already have a happy home.... U are going about telling men to do this ..to do that.... Why u no face u own women folk abi all of u out there are automatically good women...

Leave us ...women that deserves appreciation will get it.... Not the type that think it's their right just because they have a vagina or they think they are doing us a favour by being in our lives

That's the problem with your generation, you never accept basic knowledge and wisdom. What exactly do you mean by women who deserve appreciation? Are you married? If yes, why doesn't your partner automatically qualify to be appreciated?

If your partner doesn't deserve your appreciation, why are you together?

..."Not the type that think it's their right just because they have a vagina"... This is the basic description of a prostitute.

..."or they think they are doing us a favour by being in our"... This is the description of a narcissistic.

If you go for these type of people, then why complain? None of these traits can be hidden...

So if you are with a sex worker or a narcissistic and you conclude that such person does not deserve your appreciation, WHY ARE YOU WITH SUCH A PERSON??
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by advanceDNA: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2023
YelloweWest:

That's the problem with your generation, you never accept basic knowledge and wisdom. What exactly do you mean by women who deserve appreciation? Are you married? If yes, why doesn't your partner automatically qualify to be appreciated?

If your partner doesn't deserve your appreciation, why are you together?

..."Not the type that think it's their right just because they have a vagina"... This is the basic description of a prostitute.

..."or they think they are doing us a favour by being in our"... This is the description of a narcissistic.

If you go for these type of people, then why complain? None of these traits can be hidden...

So if you are with a sex worker or a narcissistic and you conclude that such person does not deserve your appreciation, WHY ARE YOU WITH SUCH A PERSON??

Lol .who is this one?? accept wisdom...?? From you?? Who exactly are u that we must listen to you..... U too proud joor ...

I mentioned it before...women that deserves appreciation will get it....

Consistent loyalty, team playing, weathering the storm together, proven love, is what makes a person deserve appreciation, weda ma'am or woman........If u cannot read and comprehend that's not my problem...
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Erums(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2023
seriously , this always digust me .

There is a difference with hustling shamelessly with a man and waiting for the man to hustle and blow while you just stick by.

Women , know the difference

advanceDNA:
She said she suffered with him... grin grin

Why do Women always think they are doing u are favour by marrying you and staying married to you ......
Saying they suffered when they technically can't pay their bills all alone .....and with you, probably eating free food, living rent & bills free, and never had a dangote or otedela option that wanted to marry them...

As in... I don't get it.... grin grin .. them too dey proud over nothing

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Major7: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
Hello house. I'm too angry to type. Been married for 10 years with a kid. 10 long hard years.

He always assures me and portrays himself as a faithful man. I have never suspected him of committing adultery, not because he's not capable, but because I wanted to give him benefit of doubt. I wanted trust to be in my marriage because I'm extremely faithful to him. He disvirgined me on my wedding night.

But he does A LOT of flirting on social media. Passwords his phone from me. This has caused a lot of problems between us, almost leading to marriage break up many times, until people advised me to stay off his phone, which I did. I lost my job since February and have been unable to get another one.

Now I'm learning some soft skills online, using my phone but it got to a point where I couldn't proceed because it's an old phone. I told him yesterday morning that I would love to use his phone, he said ok when he returned from work.

Only for me to go to his browser to enter a website address, I started seeing past searches from him.
LOVE SMS YOU CAN SEND TO UR CRUSH
LOVE MESSAGES YOU CAN SEND TO UR EX GIRLFRIEND.

The one that shook me to the bone is, HOW TO SEDUCE MY SISTER INLAW.

She came to visit two weeks back. She is very beautiful and plump and he has always told me he had a crush on her. So I know.
And those internet searches are RECENT.

I feel so disgusted by his presence now, so much that I don't allow his body to touch mine on bed. I feel for my daughter, she's just 6 years and I don't have any money to take care of her. He doesn't take care of me either, but I have put up with him, I have struggled and suffered with him all these years. Only to see this on his phone. I'm beyond depressed.

He's talking of us celebrating our 10 years anniversary by December and thinking of inviting few family and friends. BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED. The love is dead. I've been played all along.

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

You were told to stay away from his phone but you borrowed it just to be looking for what you didn't lose even tho you don't have the courage to stomach the horror you may find out. Amos 3:3 can two walk together except they agree? Did you earnestly seek God's face before marrying him? Are you the praying wife and how strong is your alter of prayer? Stop seeking for advice on social media and pray to God to remold your husband,mend your broken heart and marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.