Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad (36565 Views)

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Greattha: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
ahnie:
The way you guys slam negative tags on people is worrisome.

Nauseating actually ...one can always tell who they are.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by emanobis(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm never a fan of Tonto, though no strings attached, but come to think of it; all these so called pastors are part of the problems we face in our society these days
They tend to paint certain wrongs right just based on the fact that they are pastors and they end up deceiving many ppl
I Support Tonto on this one

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Greattha: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
aptly spoken.i had wanted to type something similar but you have comprehensively spoken my mind mind

It is only in this generation that ex Olosho nudist dey advice pastor, illiterate dey teach graduate, graduate want to be like touts,semi illterates and dysfunctional people dey make policies for reasonable people

Hmm. Profs rig elections for touts and start begging/lobbying to be appointed

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by imam07: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Treasure17:

You can be old and still not have sense. He said age matters here as if it's a prerequisite to anything reasonable. Rubbish. Methuselah.
like I said earlier. Your response shows who u are. Reason why pastor Bakare talks do not make sense to you. Soon u will learn.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Ttipsy(f): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hypocrites
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by uzomalahot: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Justice for mohbad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by LordReed(m): 11:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxp_qajuAqp/

It think its bad optics and etiquette to use someone's demise as a sermon or lecture prop. It's likely to trigger ill will in those who hold the deceased in some esteem.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by uzomalahot: 12:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:24am On Sep 27, 2023
saphiere:
Men running their mouths like taps..
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
If I need attention I go to IG and seek not on a faceless forum with broke boys
Very stewpid girl......just like toto dike😤
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Emma1Oj(m): 2:34am On Sep 27, 2023
femisplash:
A notorious slut has slapped him now, we await his response. If it was President Tinubu's matter, we know how quick his dick would rise.
Kai!! This one pain me sha.. I wish I'm clos to you. My intention is to romance my hands on your mouth. Shey na your papa or you she slut around with?. If she sue you now, do you have evidence to prove when she's fucking around?..

Guy, pls.. don't put yaself in trouble oo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Bubu4Sea: 2:56am On Sep 27, 2023
alizma:

Somebody tampered with the weed on that day
Yep, look into the mirror as you say that cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by SAMBARRY: 5:10am On Sep 27, 2023
donbenie:
Fallacy of attacking the messenger and not the message..
So,the message would have been more true,if Tonto was a Saint?
The Pastors that have nothing to say about their charlatan colleagues,when they go astray,suddenly have a million things to say about a dead boy?
And Tonto shouldn't have said anything because she is a wh0re and Bakare a self acclaimed man of some god?
nope!

Tonto has no moral justification to attack the pastor because what Bakare said is true.do you need anybody to tell you that bad company corrupts good manners or associating with evil people will put you into trouble and cut your life short? Again who told you that Bakare has not attacked promiscuous pastors? Who told you that? You people just can't stand people telling you the truth to your face.you rather celebrate liars and twisted minds
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by donbenie(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
nope!

Tonto has no moral justification to attack the pastor because what Bakare said is true.do you need anybody to tell you that bad company corrupts good manners or associating with evil people will put you into trouble and cut your life short? Again who told you that Bakare has not attacked promiscuous pastors? Who told you that? You people just can't stand people telling you the truth to your face.you rather celebrate liars and twisted minds
Some of the worst examples of humanity are to be found in so called Nigerian men of God..

Everyday we hear of them committing one atrocities or the other..

When are they going to reap the rewards of their evil?

The families they have torn apart with their fake and evil prophecies?

When are they going to get their comeuppance?

Where and when have Bakare attacked his fellow Pastors,the way he is laying on to the dead man?

He is a Musician and associated with his likes and nobody has conclusively determined that he was murdered..

So before anyone, including you or your Pastor,jumps onto the moral high ground to attack his person.

Make sure you have your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by SAMBARRY: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2023
donbenie:
Some of the worst examples of humanity are to be found in so called Nigerian men of God..

Where and when have Bakare attacked his fellow Pastors,the way he is laying on to the dead man?

He is a Musician and associated with his likes and nobody has conclusively determined that he was murdered..

So before anyone, including you or your Pastor,jumps onto the moral high ground to attack his person.

lol back to what we are saying,no matter how you choose to play the victim card, everyone will always get their rewards.you cannot choose to associate with deviants and crazy people that are drug addicts and sexual misfits and think you will have a peaceful life. there are bad people in every profession and good people also..as there are bad people in the music industry,we also have good people in the music industry.why associate with morally sick people who don't even hide their depravity?

Again I am not a member of bakares church neither am I holding briefs for him but I know you just want to find fault in what he said because the truth always makes people uncomfortable.yorubas will say otoro bi isokuso.also who told you Bakare has not called out pastors engaging in occultism, adultery scandal etc.he has called them out several times but the blogs will not push such videos because they're not sensational and will not generate the traffic they want.he has called such men wolves in sheeps clothing.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by shonepa(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Its not ridiculous? Its the truth. U can eat ur cake and have it. Its either u in or out, simple.

We gats dey logical not emotional.

Tonto just won make noise.

Treasure17:

Bakare and not men. He has a name. Very ridiculous statement from Bakare.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by shonepa(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2023
Which moral hight ground? Whats moral about marlian and co? When em dey talk of em fellow pastors na becos e no trend,

Hes on point. Show me ur friend and i will tell u who u re

donbenie:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by eroticecstasy: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2023
The pastor is correct, those guys are drug addicts. I've once witness Smuda or whatever he's called passed out due to excessive drugs intake.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Afolue(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2023
When people speak the truth, they get lambasted…

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Blue86(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Simple truth is DO NOT MOVE WITH A BAD GANG, LEST YOU BE A SACRIFICIAL LAMB.

Learn from his story.
And stop moving with bad gang even though they are rich.
Veggies with peace is better than shawarma and skewed meat with trouble.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by thrillionaire(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

You have no iota of moral standing to chastise someone else, mostly on the issue of promiscuity. You're a stark epitome of sexual indecency, a repulsive testament to feminine toxicity and the very representation of condemnable societal immorality.

It beggars laughter that a character of your classification can find words to call a man to societal judgement when your pants are hardly ever sitting on your waist to cover the putrid contents of your never-closing legs.

So on this issue, you're "he" who ought to be stoned, if Tunde Bakare is to be the comparative yardstick.
Guy you're Savage asf. No chill you've got. 😁😁😁
I stan this rebuttal of yours.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Truenews1: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Listen To Naira Marley Full Interview About The De@th Of Mohbad 😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rlgVSGiPzw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

K.Brule: 'I Dated Khloe Before Big Brother Naija' / Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.