Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad (36617 Views)

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Larryndelaw: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
My problem is not even MOHBAD and the issue around his death. My problem is useless ENUGU youths that had the gut to hold a candle light for a rif RAF occultic man like him who got killed by gang engagement gone wrong. Enugu Youths deserve canes aswear down.

People should be careful with that sophiscated claiming tribe which dwel in lots of HYPOCRISY. A tribe that saw Naira Marley and his evil occult of Malian movement as a role model attacking everyone advising against his behaviors. Today they suddenly changed mouth and started attacking him.

A tribe who see MC OLUOMO and his gangs as role model. A tribe who praised a certificateless Buhari as a demi god all of a sudden to start attacking him after he left power.

A tribe praising Tinubu despite his records of drug dealing and non certificates. A tribe that saw nothing wrong in Kemi Adeosun forged NYSC certificate but attacks a young Anambra girl for her ordeal with WAEC. This tribe choose evil which suits them and satisfies their curiosity and attack an evil not in line with their choices. Their sophistication claim is a mere fabrication. Shame
You forget to include a tribe that is killing themselves just for in the name of IPOB and BIAFRA, A tribe that is worshipping a man that wears only BLACK CLOTH, A tribe that claim they are jews from Is[b][/b]real until DNA slammed their head on the wall, A tribe that always thinks they are marginalized, A tribe that worship and Kiss PDP Ass for 16 years with nothing to show for it. Should I continue. Just mind yourself
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by imam07: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Treasure17:

Mtcheeew.
your response shows who u are. Age matters here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You forget to include a tribe that is killing themselves just for in the name of IPOB and BIAFRA, A tribe that is worshipping a man that wears only BLACK CLOTH, A tribe that claim they are jews from Is[b][/b]real until DNA slammed their head on the wall, A tribe that always thinks they are marginalized, A tribe that worship and Kiss PDP Ass for 16 years with nothing to show for it. Should I continue. Just mind yourself
Your pain is sufficient is sufficient for me. even when I am not there is sufficient for meeee grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
legba1:

What exactly is the cause of your pain. Is it the fault of Yorubas that you and your tribe/region are so unfortunate to have people like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu as beroes? How is it Yoruba"s fault that samuel Ekpa is calling the shot all the way from finland abi na Yoruba cus your land to be riddled with uncontrollable erosion.?... Pls, look inward into the root cause of your problem and leave the Yorubas out of your frustrations.

Your pain is sufficient is sufficient for me. even when I am not there is sufficient for meeee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Greatlee54: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

And Bakare is a father with a heart, just as well. So what gives?!
Only a heartless man makes such utterances at this trying times when the family is still grieving

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by emmykk(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Treasure17:

Bakare and not men. He has a name. Very ridiculous statement from Bakare.

It is ridiculous but is naira Marley not everything that pastor bakare said

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Greatlee54:
Only a heartless man makes such utterances at this trying times when the family is still grieving

Empathy shouldn't suppress truth, at any given point in time.

Bakare simply stated what we all know. Shouldn't have been a yardstick for Nollywood's sex tool to call him out on the basis of promiscuity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
My problem is not even MOHBAD and the issue around his death. My problem is useless ENUGU youths that had the gut to hold a candle light for a rif RAF occultic man like him who got killed by gang engagement gone wrong. Enugu Youths deserve canes aswear down.

People should be careful with that sophiscated claiming tribe which dwel in lots of HYPOCRISY. A tribe that saw Naira Marley and his evil occult of Malian movement as a role model attacking everyone advising against his behaviors. Today they suddenly changed mouth and started attacking him.

A tribe who see MC OLUOMO and his gangs as role model. A tribe who praised a certificateless Buhari as a demi god all of a sudden to start attacking him after he left power.

A tribe praising Tinubu despite his records of drug dealing and non certificates. A tribe that saw nothing wrong in Kemi Adeosun forged NYSC certificate but attacks a young Anambra girl for her ordeal with WAEC. This tribe choose evil which suits them and satisfies their curiosity and attack an evil not in line with their choices. Their sophistication claim is a mere fabrication. Shame
Your wailing is just starting,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by creativehubb: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jobless slut with a loud mouth, only in Nigeria that people with no talent and skills are celebrated. Dumb bitch.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by SAMBARRY: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

You have no iota of moral standing to chastise someone else, mostly on the issue of promiscuity. You're a stark epitome of sexual indecency, a repulsive testament to feminine toxicity and the very representation of condemnable societal immorality.

It beggars laughter that a character of your classification can find words to call a man to societal judgement when your pants are hardly ever sitting on your waist to cover the putrid contents of your never-closing legs.

So on this issue, you're "he" who ought to be stoned, if Tunde Bakare is to be the comparative yardstick.
aptly spoken.i had wanted to type something similar but you have comprehensively spoken my mind mind

It is only in this generation that ex Olosho nudist dey advice pastor, illiterate dey teach graduate, graduate want to be like touts,semi illterates and dysfunctional people dey make policies for reasonable people
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by SAMBARRY: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
creativehubb:
Jobless slut with a loud mouth, only in Nigeria that people with no talent and skills are celebrated. Dumb bitch.
exactly
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Lama70(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
DaddyJapan:
Gwan Ms Dikeh, Nigeria's newest social warrior.

Pastor Bakare has not been the same since he started listening to peculiar voices (in the head) in relation to his own electoral value.
I double dare him to cast the same aspersions on Fela Anikulapo Kuti. cool

Dare Fela ke?
Instead, he judged Fela here on earth and sent him to heaven in 1997.

I don't want to say how I feel about him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by SAMBARRY: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Empathy shouldn't suppress truth, at any given point in time.

Bakare simply stated what we all know. Shouldn't have been a yardstick for Nollywood's sex tool to call him out on the basis of promiscuity.
its this generation that throws stones at people who say the truth and celebrate liars, criminals and deliquents
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by GambaOsaka: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
ntyce:

God will punish you for what you said if autopsy result indicates otherwise.
Oloriburuku

You are on colos.
Ode oshi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
aptly spoken.i had wanted to type something similar but you have comprehensively spoken my mind mind

It is only in this generation that ex Olosho nudist dey advice pastor, illiterate dey teach graduate, graduate want to be like touts,semi illterates and dysfunctional people dey make policies for reasonable people

Nigeria wey certified madman go stand for traffic intersection dey control normal people in their vehicles and them go dey obey..😂?

E be like people never begin understand say god make this country as comedy channel wey them dey only tune to when them wan laugh for heaven and hell.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by SAMBARRY: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Nigeria wey certified madman go stand for traffic intersection dey control normal people in their vehicles and them go dey obey..😂?

E be like people never begin understand say god make this country as comedy channel wey them dey only tune to when them wan laugh for heaven and hell.
tontos nude pictures in the bathtub and sex Videos are still on the internet and instead of doing everything within her capacity to make sure her son doesn't grow up to see it and Even if he sees it she should have a ready made excuse is attacking someone that can finish her within 10mins

It was yesterday I read that Kim Kardashian cried and has been depressed when her 5 year old son saw her sex tape on the internet and ran to his Mom asking for explanations ( now Kim is contacting her lawyers).it is someone that has raised graduates and functional adults she's criticizing.coming from the mouth of an ex Olosho, divorcee and single mom who her ex husband complained of her smoking weed when she was pregnant with her son, always got drunk and was violent.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by mariovito(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tonto is not a pastor, Bakare is.

Bakare according to his calling is duty bound to speak against promiscuity even if it is among his colleagues.

So I'm sorry, Tonto has every standing to call him out, her sexual opinions and actions not withstanding.

BoldBrainz:
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

You have no iota of moral standing to chastise someone else, mostly on the issue of promiscuity. You're a stark epitome of sexual indecency, a repulsive testament to feminine toxicity and the very representation of condemnable societal immorality.

It beggars laughter that a character of your classification can find words to call a man to societal judgement when your pants are hardly ever sitting on your waist to cover the putrid contents of your never-closing legs.

So on this issue, you're "he" who ought to be stoned, if Tunde Bakare is to be the comparative yardstick.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Femeto: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin grin Zero votes selft dey talk.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by phemmyfour: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Fuel has gone over 700 naira, the fool is not at ojota preaching to his hate filled protesters from the emilokan coven about what the emilokan devil himself has done to the country

Tonto Dikeh is on point
He used to be with Buhari/APC. Don't mind the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by bjtinz: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

HAABAAA!! YOU WAN FINISH THE BABE PATAPATA NI?? 🥺🥺😭😭
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
mariovito:
Tonto is not a pastor, Bakare is.

Bakare according to his calling is duty bound to speak against promiscuity even if it is among his colleagues.

So I'm sorry, Tonto has every standing to call him out, her sexual opinions and actions not withstanding.

By your deductions, only pastors and clergymen are duty bound to uphold the tenets of moral decency then?

Consequently, individuals like Tonto Dikeh are at liberty to spread their vaginas like Red Cross aids to refugees while littering the internet spaces with visual contents of their debauchery?

You sound intelligent, but your shallow mindedness is despicably conspicuous, I'm sorry to say.

I reiterate my opinion that a public sex tool and behaviourally toxic vermin like Tonto, has no moral basis or judgemental yardstick to call out Bakare, mostly on the grounds of promiscuity.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Nursepepeye(f): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Treasure17:

Bakare and not men. He has a name. Very ridiculous statement from Bakare.
if Mohbad approach these useless men of God to help his music career, they will ask him to show seeds even scaam him join. Now this stupid man want to use Mohbad demise as a topic because they have nothing to preach again, if bakare is not a useless pastor, he would learn from Jesus, Jesus never condemned any siners instead he pray for them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by MrDoGood(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
Men running their mouths like taps..
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
If I need attention I go to IG and seek not on a faceless forum with broke boys

Too many hypocrite disguising as men of God
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by donbenie(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

Shut your trap..
If you don't have anything sensible to say, keep shut and spare us your inanity..
So because you don't like Tonto, whatever she says is rubbish?
Ogbeni, take several seats..
In short , take a thousand seats.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by macho44(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

My Comrade ✊
You're an EMBODIMENT Of Intellectual SAGACITY!
You just "KELT" TonToLet😁
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by donbenie(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:

Fallacy of attacking the messenger and not the message..
So,the message would have been more true,if Tonto was a Saint?
The Pastors that have nothing to say about their charlatan colleagues,when they go astray,suddenly have a million things to say about a dead boy?
And Tonto shouldn't have said anything because she is a wh0re and Bakare a self acclaimed man of some god?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by donbenie(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Na the lords' anointed una dey talk to like this? What if he decides to share curses to all of una grin?
Fake Charlatans..
Their anointing and prayers have not done anything for Nigeria and Nigerians..
Their curses are hot,empty air,meant to scare gullible followers..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by salvation77177: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Only a spiritual dullard and jomnies arr busy criticizing Pastor Bakare because they do not understand spiritual things. He hasn't said anything bad if you do not know.
And if you there still living a reckless and ungodly lifestyle, it's hign time you rethink and retrace your steps. Like Mohbad, a day of reckoning is coming.
If you can't eat your cake and have it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
donbenie:
Shut your trap..
If you don't have anything sensible to say, keep shut and spare us your inanity..
So because you don't like Tonto, whatever she says is rubbish?
Ogbeni, take several seats..
In short , take a thousand seats.

😂😂.

Come and beat me!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Portage1: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
I think the Pastor should have just kept his comment to himself. He is a public figure and anything that comes out of his mouth publicly will be scrutinized and forever on record too. In situations like this, it in his best interest to not weigh-in. The bible teaches us to be Christlike and the book of John 8 verse 3 - 11 painted it all. Christ did not say the woman was wrong or right. But rather challenged the accusers to cast the stone if any of them accusers are clean.
Nobody holy pass and Christ would rather be seen among sinners teaching them how to be a better individual.

This Mohbad case is a very sensitive issue with a lot of hidden and inconsistent information available to the public. The important questions are not being asked by the "people" leading investigation. Simple things like what the victims day was like 24 hours prior? who he was with, what he was doing? the people he visited, people that visited him - i doubt if he was all alone till they rushed him to the said medical facility. Therefore, without a complete picture, it is not really right for a teacher (in this case pastor) to take sides "publicly" at that. The best you can do is "No comment" - nobody will prosecute the pastor if he didn't say a word. It even took the medical facility a whooping 2 weeks to release their version of events. Like really they need two weeks to be able to distance themselves? Who regulates these establishments sef

Again, the Christ we are all trying to be like did not take sides in the bible story above.

I guess the pastor heard the name and concluded, the victim was indeed a Bad Man due to alias name? that may be a Fallacious statement - hasty generalization at that (on the part of the pastor).
But then, is Bad not the new good as opined by one commentator earlier? I guess it is a lingo. Imagine seeing the Pastors New car or new house and someone just commented ahhhhh, if you see Pastors house and car meeeeeen " ooooo badddddd gaaaaan" meaning wow, what a thing of beauty! So, i guess we may never really understand the context the victim got his stage name! I doubt one can be very, very bad and still maintain that he or she is imole (light) all the time.

Anyways, Peace. May God rest his soul regardless of anyone's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Treasure17(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
emmykk:

It is ridiculous but is naira Marley not everything that pastor bakare said
Naira is not a bone of contention here and besides why Bakare waited till his demise before spewing trash? Abegiii
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Treasure17(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
imam07:
your response shows who u are. Age matters here
You can be old and still not have sense. He said age matters here as if it's a prerequisite to anything reasonable. Rubbish. Methuselah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother / Paul Okoye And 2face Idibia Throwback Photo / Basketmouth And Olajumoke Orisaguna Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.