Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad (36602 Views)

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Basicend: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Mtchewwww. Reaction everywhere. I pray bakare will not loose church members due to these reactions

As long as he does not loose Christ. . In his church. . That is what matters.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by wittywriter: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Fuel has gone over 700 naira, the fool is not at ojota preaching to his hate filled protesters from the emilokan coven about what the emilokan devil himself has done to the country

Tonto Dikeh is on point

Kingosytex:
I think the pastor is not conversant with street slang and orientation.
Bad even connotes good...For instance, Oh! Messi na bad guy, look at how he dribbled past those defenders.
The bolded actually denotes that Leo is very good and skillful at football and by no means imply that Leo is evil as the surface meaning imply.

Wittyness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by 43Ronin: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
the fake pastor whom his god continually lies to about being d president is only sad that Imole was spending his funds on highness and not his non-interest yielding tithes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Ikpunnegi01: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
Men running their mouths like taps..
Na the lords' anointed una dey talk to like this? What if he decides to share curses to all of una grin?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by illuminutty: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Toto is an illiterate that uses drug like the deceased and that's why she's triggered.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Myer(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:

What Pastor Bakara said is the Truth, nothing else but the Truth. Mohbad was living double life. You're either for God or for Satan.
Mohbad unfortunately chose Satan (money, worldliness) over Jesus (his calling).

It's not easy to say considering the pain everyone feels about it. Worse still, we do not know the challenges of life that induced his decision.
But no matter how much we like him or love his music, he made the wrong choice.

Listened to his mother's interview with TVC, where she said a prophet(ess) was sent to her when she was pregnant with him. That he would be a Prophet of God. The mom was always reminding him of his calling but he did not take it seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by HonestJOE: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Today Dike is spot-on on this one.👍
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by AdeOba11: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I think the pastor is not conversant with street slang and orientation.
Bad even connotes good...For instance, Oh! Messi na bad guy, look at how he dribbled past those defenders.
The bolded actually denotes that Leo is very good and skillful at football and by no means imply that Leo is evil as the surface meaning imply.

I so much love your explanation on this, those are my thought too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by tishbite42: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

You have no iota of moral standing to chastise someone else, mostly on the issue of promiscuity. You're a stark epitome of sexual indecency, a repulsive testament to feminine toxicity and the very representation of condemnable societal immorality.

It beggars laughter that a character of your classification can find words to call a man to societal judgement when your pants are hardly ever sitting on your waist to cover the putrid contents of your never-closing legs.

So on this issue, you're "he" who ought to be stoned, if Tunde Bakare is to be the comparative yardstick.
Chai
Is there any personal issue between you and the Tontolet😂😂😂😂
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ayokunl: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
....and what has the man of God said now. Some people are just looking for ways to express their frustration. We live in the generation that sees bad as good and good bad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by imam07: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Treasure17:

Bakare and not men. He has a name. Very ridiculous statement from Bakare.
a mature man will only understand d bitter truth he said. Dat is d truth and kids will not like this. If you want your child to live d life mohbad lived, pray for dat. Mohbad problem started d moment his dad separated from his mum.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by gassbee: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
femisplash:
A notorious slut has slapped him now, we await his response. If it was President Tinubu's matter, we know how quick his dick would rise.
if Bakare responds, he will receive d greatest dragging he has ever received in hus life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Adakintroy: 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na only bad thing this one go support.

Na lie before the boy bad. No be them de influence young generation with drink smoke and immoralities. Naira Marley go sing am coming no one go talk. Na so madators or majek use music..

Did not all the prophet of music use music to fight for the masses?/If God give you talent you are a man of God use ur own take up lift the people no be to sing ashawo music up and down.

Na God go judge am that's all I know. But men still get judgement too. I support you pastor. Leave tonto weh no fit man. Wetin him go know about right or wrong.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by DrMuzungu(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
What does Tonto Dickeh know about the whole case? Or maybe she knows a lot more than she says?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Kajaard: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
post=126033358:
May each and every soul connected to Mohbad's death never know peace in their life and the life hereafter.

Talking about the name MOHBAD,
It is a street slang that actually means 'I AM GOOD'.

Examples,
Have you heard that guy's music, damn O bad gan.
Falz the bad guy also comes to mind.

Did you watched Messi's game yesterday?
That guy is just too bad, he is a beast!!
(One copy cat don steal dis post above tongue)

Have you tasted dem MANNA Barbecue,
Damn o bad gan.
You will always go back for more!

Have you seen how dem MANNA deal with the enemies of Nigeria like kids?
Those people bad ajeh!
Their profile picture says it all,
Nothing those crazy peeps says gets to them.

The man of God does not know about street slang, so he is forgiven,
We revere him.
We will NEVER say anything bad against men of God, it is not in our character.
That's between them and God.

RIP IMOLE
Justice for you is a must.

We Rise

Your take on this issue is very mature. I respect that cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by osazsky(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
I think if the autopsy result shows death due to drug overdose,everybody go rest
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
tishbite42:

Chai
Is there any personal issue between you and the Tontolet😂😂😂😂

Not at all, bro.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by GambaOsaka: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tonto Dike has missed the limelight
She wants to trend again
However, that Pastor sef no talk well.
All these years , since democracy started in 1999 , he has been contesting and lying that God told him he is the next president.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Chetas81(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Treasure17:

Bakare and not men. He has a name. Very ridiculous statement from Bakare.
the same role model to some eranko from Nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Ayatullah(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
[/quote] "Dear Pastor Tunde, @thetbakareiknow, When your colleagues are caught with their pants down in unholy sexual activities, we never hear your voice. You never speak nor preach about them. It comes to the death of a boy who is old enough to be your last born, and you say, 'HE REAPED THE REWARD OF HIS ACTIONS. What Actions? Please, please, please KEEP THE SAME ENERGY with your corrupted Colleagues as you just did today. It's the anointing of God upon your head that's making me not go off on this LOOSE COMMENT OF YOURS. I have learned over the years that if you have nothing nice to say, keep mute (DON'T TALK AT ALL). Preach your gospel and leave Mohbad's name out of your ministration. I don't respect old age; I respect the wisdom you exhibit at old age." - Tonto Dikeh
[/quote]

There is definitely NO GOD's ANNOINTING on Pastor Tunde Bakare's head.

Say all you have to say about this serial liar and God will be pleased with you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by GambaOsaka: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
osazsky:
I think if the autopsy result shows death due to drug overdose,everybody go rest

It is definitely drug overdose.
I don’t think anyone killed him directly.
Though it was obvious that he was depressed due to constant bullying.
He has always been a regular drug addict since he joined Marlian records.
The Pastor was right after all, he just spoke at the wrong time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Chetas81(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
GambaOsaka:
Tonto Dike has missed the limelight
She wants to trend again
However, that Pastor sef no talk well.
All these years , since democracy started in 1999 , he has been contesting and lying that God told him he is the next president.
That is where you supposed pity the Nigerian citizen and their future, politics and religion cannot be selected in Nigeria their all fraudsters
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Papayaayasager(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Well said
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Godmind2022(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

You have no iota of moral standing to chastise someone else, mostly on the issue of promiscuity. You're a stark epitome of sexual indecency, a repulsive testament to feminine toxicity and the very representation of condemnable societal immorality.

It beggars laughter that a character of your classification can find words to call a man to societal judgement when your pants are hardly ever sitting on your waist to cover the putrid contents of your never-closing legs.

So on this issue, you're "he" who ought to be stoned, if Tunde Bakare is to be the comparative yardstick.

Likes support likes. We shouldn't be surprised 🤨
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by stuffs2002: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
femisplash:
A notorious slut has slapped him now, we await his response. If it was President Tinubu's matter, we know how quick his dick would rise.

Pastor Bakare dare not reply the ASHAWO because Tonto go show am pepper.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by GambaOsaka: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chetas81:
That is where you supposed pity the Nigerian citizen and their future, politics and religion cannot be selected in Nigeria their all fraudsters

My brother , all have sinned jare.
If you haven’t sinned, cast the first stone.
Nobody holy pass.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by FireUpNow(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
Face the pastor pls.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by dannex(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
He should leave MOHBAD'S name out of his MISERY
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Godmind2022:

Likes support likes. We shouldn't be surprised 🤨

You're right. There's no basis for surprise(s), as "likes support likes".
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Chetas81(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
you're not from alien 👽 you're from man, kindly check your post
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Una don't chop belle full
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ntyce(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mohbad sef talk am,

People will judge me after I'm gone 🎵🎵

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture / Jamil Balogun's Gucci-Filled Suitcase: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Son's Suitcase / Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.