Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad (36603 Views)

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Jagaban2012: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Can any good thing come.out of Tonto Dike.....?

I don't think so.....

Truth is bitter...this is a pastor son hobnobbing with some gang of criminals like Naira marley who was arrested for internet fraud and other offences...he spent some months in Jail and he always smoke Marijuana openly.....(Banned substance) just because of fame....you decide to walk with them and join them....truth is bitter.......too bad...and sorrowful...
The worst of the guy is that if the baby the wife claimed to be his own is not really his own......

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭6:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[14] Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
[16] What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” [17] Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” [18] And, “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ntyce(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
GambaOsaka:

It is definitely drug overdose.
I don’t think anyone killed him directly.
Though it was obvious that he was depressed due to constant bullying.
He has always been a regular drug addict since he joined Marlian records.
The Pastor was right after all, he just spoke at the wrong time.

God will punish you for what you said if autopsy result indicates otherwise.
Oloriburuku
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Osashalom: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
ahnie:
I m putting on a white gown today
Pull off the white gown and fight dirty with him. Your lies and bias mind can't withstand the truth he has put up there.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by abeylee001: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Truth is always bitter. The group you belong determined the name people will give you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by CJStarz: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chochochoo pastor. E no see Mohbad's other name, Imole,talk about? I support Tonto intoto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ginggerxy: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
femisplash:
A notorious slut has slapped him now, we await his response. If it was President Tinubu's matter, we know how quick his dick would rise.
Is he not part of the demons that policticize the removal of fuel subsidy along with tinubu and the rest of the slowpoke at ojota ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by 123yes(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yes my girl tell him. Truth is bitter. Is Bakari a saint. Has he ever conderm the evil his party brought to this nation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Treasure17(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
imam07:
a mature man will only understand d bitter truth he said. Dat is d truth and kids will not like this. If you want your child to live d life mohbad lived, pray for dat. Mohbad problem started d moment his dad separated from his mum.
Mtcheeew.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ValarDoharis: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm not saying you should not defend Mohbad,
I'm only pointing at your contraction of being against MEN but defending a man.
saphiere:
Men running their mouths like taps..
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
If I need attention I go to IG and seek not on a faceless forum with broke boys
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Twoclans(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
The only thing that pained me about mohbads death was that comment by Bakare.

Very unecessary and uncalled for.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by wallarwallar(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
95% of Nigeria pastor are not called by God as they claimed becos God no dey misyarn and God will always put the right word in d mouth of dose dat @ genuinely called even Jesus d holy one who died to safe the Christian world will never make dis kind of comment. He need to Apologise if he is truly a genuine mam of God

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Bakrabas: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
The funniest thing is that they're both right from the angle they view the stuff
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Greatlee54: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Dear Tonto Dikeh:

He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands.

You have no iota of moral standing to chastise someone else, mostly on the issue of promiscuity. You're a stark epitome of sexual indecency, a repulsive testament to feminine toxicity and the very representation of condemnable societal immorality.

It beggars laughter that a character of your classification can find words to call a man to societal judgement when your pants are hardly ever sitting on your waist to cover the putrid contents of your never-closing legs.

So on this issue, you're "he" who ought to be stoned, if Tunde Bakare is to be the comparative yardstick.
At least she is a mother with a heart
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Redhot111(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Basicend:
This Nicki Minaj wannabe should go and sit down. . Face your front. .

Irrelevant tissue. .

And the confused pastor can keep facing his back abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Gist4u: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Benoxvals(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na their followers I dey pity..

Men of god my foot..

Pastor my tailpipe..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Thomasankara(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
[/color]that might be Tonto Dike Incognito[color=#770077]😆😆😆
BoldBrainz:

While I'm adorning a boxer in the comfort of my bedroom.

Do you now see the uselessness of your last response to me, in relation to the issue in discourse?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by ceejay80s(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
All these so called men of God think they are God, na dem carry 1st to condemn, na their children dey do bad pass, that was how a pastor was telling me how the neighbors wife sleeps with men, I look am with bad eye and replied, ur daughter nko? I dey see her own in high definition 3D and u are here judging some body else, I bet my 2 blokus that I will make heaven before 80% of them, I hate rubbish for this my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by kolawoleahmed(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Same blood
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Obyino: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Basicend:
This Nicki Minaj wannabe should go and sit down. . Face your front. .

Irrelevant tissue. .
STFU!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by jrusky(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tonto pls be calming down ok because you are in this country when this boy was begging for help you didn't formed commando then but now he was gone suddenly you became his spokesperson fighting everybody on his behalf.

Pls calm down and keep that your Churchill aggression to yourself. If truly you these much love Mohbad by now the new song should be bring Naira Marley and that bleaching idiot called James or whatever back to face justice.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Amy17: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
ahnie:
The way you guys slam negative tags on people is worrisome.

I tire o! , I don't understand this your personal beef with Tonto, why are you calling her a slut when she's only saying the truth. If someone else call your sister slut, you go like am? Stop calling tonto negative names. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by newoffer: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Those shameless elders who paraded themselves like Almajiri. We will learn a better lesson. Jonathan is not good. Shebi dis ones are good. Enjoy
DatNiggaDaz:
Fuel has gone over 700 naira, the fool is not at ojota preaching to his hate filled protesters from the emilokan coven about what the emilokan devil himself has done to the country

Tonto Dikeh is on point

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Assurance2023: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
There is a man called AGBAKO (Meeting Doom) in the Nollywood Yoruba industry.
Guess what, He's now close to 100 years making him the eldest in the Nollywood.

Same thing as the late Alaafin of Oyo who called himself Omo Iku(Son of Death), and Omo Arun( Son of Diseases) but he outlived many who name themselves Immortals, longevity and even Pastor T.B Joshua of the blessed memory.

In other words, this same Mohbad called himself LIGHT but you never emphasize that you rather capitalise on the Mohbad.
What a selective judgement!
Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Mohbad (Imole) was a sweet and loving soul but you would rather hail those who bear good names but are evil in disguise, no wonder the Bible says, God watches at soul while human beings concentrate on physical appearance.

Lastly, people die every day irrespective of age, death does not matter if you bear Abraham, Jacob, or Mohammed even if you name yourself Death.

The Bible says "There is no how powerful a man can be that can extend his lifetime with just a second"

When it's your time to die, nothing can stop it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Shebbs: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:

While I'm adorning a boxer in the comfort of my bedroom.

Do you now see the uselessness of your last response to me, in relation to the issue in discourse?

Very Uselessness, She Can’t Even Stage A Comprehensive Debate On The Issue On Ground. If You Can’t Defend That Nymph Intellectually Why Counter What Has Long Been Proven? What A Uselessness!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]that might be Tonto Dike Incognito[color=#770077]😆😆😆

I very much doubt that. Just an anxious female looking to stand up for another.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amy17:

I tire o! , I don't understand this your personal beef with Tonto, why are you calling her a slut when she's only saying the truth. If someone else call your sister slut, you go like am? Stop calling tonto negative names. smiley

But she a hoe! A toxic one at that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by alizma: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I beg ignore that fraudster Tunde.

he is exRCCG the greatest fraud masquerading as a church.
So he also is a fraud?

Just like Remi Tinubu or is it Remi Yekini Amoda Sangodele calls on idols,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGuF4lz5YnA

so does this fake pastor who said he is the next Nigerian President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTuOKnKaOHY

So ignore the clown angry
Somebody tampered with the weed on that day
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by BoldBrainz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Greatlee54:
At least she is a mother with a heart

And Bakare is a father with a heart, just as well. So what gives?!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by legba1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
My problem is not even MOHBAD and the issue around his death. My problem is useless ENUGU youths that had the gut to hold a candle light for a rif RAF occultic man like him who got killed by gang engagement gone wrong. Enugu Youths deserve canes aswear down.

People should be careful with that sophiscated claiming tribe which dwel in lots of HYPOCRISY. A tribe that saw Naira Marley and his evil occult of Malian movement as a role model attacking everyone advising against his behaviors. Today they suddenly changed mouth and started attacking him.

A tribe who see MC OLUOMO and his gangs as role model. A tribe who praised a certificateless Buhari as a demi god all of a sudden to start attacking him after he left power.

A tribe praising Tinubu despite his records of drug dealing and non certificates. A tribe that saw nothing wrong in Kemi Adeosun forged NYSC certificate but attacks a young Anambra girl for her ordeal with WAEC. This tribe choose evil which suits them and satisfies their curiosity and attack an evil not in line with their choices. Their sophistication claim is a mere fabrication. Shame

What exactly is the cause of your pain. Is it the fault of Yorubas that you and your tribe/region are so unfortunate to have people like Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu as beroes? How is it Yoruba"s fault that samuel Ekpa is calling the shot all the way from finland abi na Yoruba cus your land to be riddled with uncontrollable erosion.?... Pls, look inward into the root cause of your problem and leave the Yorubas out of your frustrations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad by Crafteck1: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Was bakare wrong, was he not smoking, drinking and staying with cultists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) / Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote / Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.