Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? (3870 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best" / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Whether you’re seeing someone casually or you’ve been dating for a while, you might be wondering how to ask them to have sex with you when you wanted it. As a girl, asking for sex from your man can feel awkward, but trust me, men love it. My girlfriend always do that though. If we have had sex 9 times this week, she asked for it at least 5 times. As a bad guy, I don’t say no, as a matter of fact, we just finished gbenshing couple of minutes ago and guess who asked for it? She did! And you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by turmacs(f): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Idiots just full this forum

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
So you're calling yourself a bad guy all because of sex?

I give up.
IamKizzbrown10:
Whether you’re seeing someone casually or you’ve been
dating for a while, you might be wondering how to ask
them to have sex with you when you wanted it.
As a girl, asking for sex from your man can feel awkward,
but trust me, men love it.
My girlfriend always do that though. If we have had sex 9
times this week, she asked for it at least 5 times.
As a bad guy, I don’t say no, as a matter of fact, we just
finished gbenshing couple of minutes ago and guess who
asked for it? She did!
And you?

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by talented321: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
I just smile
Samantha124:
So you're calling yourself a bad guy all because of sex?

I give up.

4 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by viyon02: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Real men don't boast of sexual hyperactiveness in the public but rather what is accomplish at various stages of life.

10 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Emma2Seconds: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
wink
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Woodshot: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin

It's a big fat lie. It never happened to you. You stole a year old thread to parade as your own life OP.

Source to original thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7172525/girl-ever-said-face-want#113681778

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by fyzaila: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Rubbish 🗑, arrant nonsense. Quit fornication
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by 9jaBloke: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Some of these virtual alpha males/bad guys are underage teenagers living out their sexual fantasies on nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
You should consider being a detective, it's your calling... grin grin grin
Woodshot:
grin

It's a big fat lie. It never happened to you. You stole a year old thread to parade as your own life OP.

6 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by DonroxyII: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
viyon02:
Real men don't of boast of sexual hyperactiveness in the public but rather what is accomplish at various stages of life.
Lai Mohammed ... U never siddons where Men dey . ....
Even women talk about how they were ravaged nowadays.... Even Publicly go to tiktok Instagram Facebook...

Holy Mary People !

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by DonroxyII: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Woodshot:
grin

FBI, CIA, DSS, EFCC, ICPC grin

3 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by NoNaw: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
turmacs:
Wow, and look who I just found? One of the idiots roaming around in romance section. Hi idiot, its nice to meet you ! Hope ure having a pleasant evening

1 Like

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Rhassidy360: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
asked for it? She did!
And you?
congratulations
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
cry Things are going smoothly now. Hope you won't come crying on Nairaland like most of you guys do and later be claiming redpill. grin
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
NoNaw:
Wow, and look who I just found? One of the idiots roaming around in romance section. Hi idiot, its nice to meet you ! Hope ure having a pleasant evening

best reply ever

2 Likes

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Woodshot:
grin

oh funny enough i didn't copy it on nairaland

so happy detective
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by minasu190: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sex sex sex, e no dey taya una?
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by DyingFetus: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Agbado boys no too get sense

All they care about is agbado and mekwe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by ghettochild(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Yes my gf tells me that n infact she will b coming over this weekend...
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by ILoveFaith: 5:58am On Sep 27, 2023
turmacs:

Aswear
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Nobaga500(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
asked for it? She did!
And you?
Quite Childish!
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Josbreed: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2023
Woodshot:
grin

Thank you for busting him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Akinksquare: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2023
On several occasions. I don't know what came over this lady. There's a time we fought each other like enemies, I yabbed her and I blocked her and she blocked my number too. Early last month, I saw her missed calls and thought what has happened to her. I called her after a week and she called me that she want to see me. I thought she's found herself in one trouble or the other. On getting there, she apologized for what she did earlier and I also apologized. She said she misses me that she want to f.. k. After that, she gave me the days she will be off duty that I should come and do the do. She called me 4 days ago to come and f.. k her. I didn't pick her call. If some women likes you, they will tell you. That's my own story
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by JOACHINpedro: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2023
Yes, but I got uninterested.
She promised to fxk me to stupor after NYSc camp.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Jman06(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2023
Sexy asf
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Greystone: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Yes.
It’s nothing special.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by kolamilan(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:

oh funny enough i didn't copy it on Nairaland

so happy detective
But still copy and paste. Try to be creative just once in your life.
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by Kingcalls: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Multiple times ... and if feels good when I reject them...it makes them go crazy ... especially the very pretty ones ...it gets them confused and depressed
Re: Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? by emekalovepets: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
May thunder fire you for lying every ladies nowadays want money for u to be able to sleep with them so stop lying 🤥 foool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lonely: When will I ever see him again? / Should Men Avoid Women During Xmas? / Why Do Lecturers Victimize Innocent Poor Students So Much!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.