Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,338 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? (6749 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Beautiful Lady P***y Without An Odour, Is Not Original’ – Nigerian Lady, Says / ‘any Vagina Without An Odour, Is Not Original’ – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by DyingFetus: 3:33am On Sep 27, 2023
Pussy is not for you

Try c0cksucking

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by jeromestarks: 3:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Op, you're fvcking non virgins.
Virgins don't smell down there. If your peniis is the only one entering and coming out of that vagina, it won't smell.

Why those girls smell is because many joysticks have entered them and come (clean and dirty joysticks)

One girl left men and fvcked a taxi driver. Guess what?
She came back to me with vagina infection. She said it's toilet infection. Infection wey you no get wen we dey together ooo.

Some joysticks are unkept so they cause irritation to women's vagina thereby leading to the foul odour.

If you want to be free from that brain- damaging odour, date only virgins who are within 18/23.

Some women in their 30s/40s who lived a good life also have clean and odourless vagina.
Don't listen to anyone who says " foul vaginal odour is normal" it is a bad thing to stay with. It is not normal. It is a sign of disease inherent in the girl.

5 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by mysticwarrior(m): 3:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Hohaiiiode:
The problem is this narrative that vagina washes itself which is no lie, but just as the eye washes itself you still need to wash the clean the tears , early morning liquid and stuff. All vagina smells, washing it before sex or using hygienic wet wipes is very important. Even as a guy. And another place to wipe clean is the anus. All this tissue no d clean am we’ll join sweat and pee. Don’t keep silent, talk to the person. I can tell you though. Nigerian girls don’t like to hear such discussion, they prefer you keep silent and suffer. I always tell people every healthy and normal man love vagina. But when it smells … no man can handle it. And it is surprising if themselves don’t smell the offensive odor
I don't want to believe this is true, they do perceive it but would pretend as if they don't and if you try to politely tell them they tagg you a bad person.

How can you tell me that a woman whose strong unpleasant vagina odour, which engulfs an entire room during sex doesn't know what is happening.

7 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by jeromestarks: 3:57am On Sep 27, 2023
DyingFetus:
Pussy is not for you

Try c0cksucking
1Sharon:

No you're wrong. Women naturally have an odour down there, but it should not be offensive. If it smells offensive, it's a sign of an infection.
EmiDon11:
Op goan find work.
Na woman answer una so

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Mikespecialone(m): 3:59am On Sep 27, 2023
1Sharon:

I won't say they're dirty, just uninformed

They need to get regular check ups

There are a lot of dirty girls out there , we know them when we see them
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by mysticwarrior(m): 4:00am On Sep 27, 2023
1Sharon:

No you're wrong. Women naturally have an odour down there, but it should not be offensive. If it smells offensive, it's a sign of an infection.
some of these ladies are ignorant, inserting a clove of garlic into the vagina is a very effective way of getting rid of offensive vaginal smell.
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Nursepepeye(f): 4:45am On Sep 27, 2023
funshint:
So far a woman has a vagina, that odour will always be there. That's how nature made it. The only thing you can do is for them to wash or have a bath before having sex. Believe me you won't perceive the odour.
odour is cursed by Virgina viral infection and it should be treated, no matter how you wash if you have the infection it will smell. There is simple remedy for that.

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Nursepepeye(f): 4:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
I'm not trying to talk down on girls as I'm not that kind of person. I respect every girl in the house but this is a very big concern for me.
I have observed that at least 6 out of every 10 new ladies I meet usually come down with vagina odour. The odour is characteristically "not very good" and it affects my sexual behavior towards such ladies. Not just sexual behavior, it affects how I behave to such lady in a negative way. This odour become more pronounced when having sex in a doggy position ( I hope most guys can relate). I don't like that odour sincerely, I am very sensitive to smell and thus can determine if we will last or not.

I usually feel like it's of no use discussing such issues with them because I can just move on, so my question are:

1. Do other guys perceive this odour in many girls?
2. Is it okay to discuss this issue with them?
3. If yes, then how can one discuss such sensitive issue?

The reason why I'm asking is because I have a girl that matches almost everything I want in a woman but she has this odour, I want to settle with her but sincerely, I can't even have sex with her anymore because of this odour. The last time she came to my house, I touched just her just once and that's it for the next 2 weeks. If I keep perceiving this odour and I ignore it to marry her, our sex life will be messed up and I will definitely cheat on her because i won't feel like having sex with her.
tell your girl to buy garlic 🧄, cut it and insert it in there before sleeping in the night, she can also cut some and chew, what she has is called Virgina viral infection that cause the odour, if she try that method, the odour will disappear in 3days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by kingthreat(m): 5:29am On Sep 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
I'm not trying to talk down on girls as I'm not that kind of person. I respect every girl in the house but this is a very big concern for me.
I have observed that at least 6 out of every 10 new ladies I meet usually come down with vagina odour. The odour is characteristically "not very good" and it affects my sexual behavior towards such ladies. Not just sexual behavior, it affects how I behave to such lady in a negative way. This odour become more pronounced when having sex in a doggy position ( I hope most guys can relate). I don't like that odour sincerely, I am very sensitive to smell and thus can determine if we will last or not.

I usually feel like it's of no use discussing such issues with them because I can just move on, so my question are:

1. Do other guys perceive this odour in many girls?
2. Is it okay to discuss this issue with them?
3. If yes, then how can one discuss such sensitive issue?

The reason why I'm asking is because I have a girl that matches almost everything I want in a woman but she has this odour, I want to settle with her but sincerely, I can't even have sex with her anymore because of this odour. The last time she came to my house, I touched just her just once and that's it for the next 2 weeks. If I keep perceiving this odour and I ignore it to marry her, our sex life will be messed up and I will definitely cheat on her because i won't feel like having sex with her.

I have been in your shoes brother. The one i dated had the bad smell ooze especially via doggy exactly like yours.
She's having vaginitis. A silent disease that most ladies don't know they have. You have to talk to her than suffer in silence than cheat. Before talking to her, make her feel lightened up and comfortable. The solution is treatment which involves drugs to reduce the infection rate in her body. With a good gynecologist as a guide and good drugs, she will be fine.
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Ensa777(f): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
You just don't get what I am saying.
I know what I am saying.

All body parts have odour but there this particular kind of odour that comes from some vagina even if the lady just bathed. It's a characterisric or some ladies. I know that if I don't bath for a day, I will start to smell but not immediately after bathing.

Personally, I do not have sex with a girl that hasn't bathed because I know the it's normal for it to smell after being concealed for a while but some will still smell even after bathing.

Our weather is not helping us so we gotta do more
encourage use of use water and soap.
The mixture of sweat and poo debris from the anus runs down near the vjay contributing to the odor.the males are not exempted
You will notice a huge difference

Some ppl will argue it but I tell you as humans,tissue is not good for us.One can use it outside but once home,wash up with water

2ndly, this our "tight " of a thing .Shimis our grandma's wore allow air compared to those things.
Then yeast and vjay infections plus allowing community penis browse you.

4 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by ghettochild(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2023
They are dirty girls who don't wash after peeing or naturally have smelly puna
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by kolawolemonsuru: 6:08am On Sep 27, 2023
SOME PUSSY SMELL LIKE GUTTER...9japride post=126043103][color=#006600][/color]

It's normal for a lady to have a feminine scent down there. But due to other conditions it might not smell good. Men are attracted to their scent same way animals sniff the female private part after all we are all mammals.
The worst is those who do runs, majority of them have one kind of odour.[/quote]
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 07kjb: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2023
A NIGERIAN woman not having a private odour is a miracle

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by IjebuWarrior: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2023
A total turn off, I swear! My prick go just go down straight.... Nonsense! angry

Just dey imagine ooo, yet 9ja men go dey run after dis odor-infested, smelly beings... Damn! angry

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Mrtaye: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2023
jeromestarks:
Op, you're fvcking non virgins.
Virgins don't smell down there. If your peniis is the only one entering and coming out of that vagina, it won't smell.

Why those girls smell is because many joysticks have entered them and come (clean and dirty joysticks)

One girl left men and fvcked a taxi driver. Guess what?
She came back to me with vagina infection. She said it's toilet infection. Infection wey you no get wen we dey together ooo.

Some joysticks are unkept so they cause irritation to women's vagina thereby leading to the foul odour.

If you want to be free from that brain- damaging odour, date only virgins who are within 18/23.

Some women in their 30s/40s who lived a good life also have clean and odourless vagina.
Don't listen to anyone who says " foul vaginal odour is normal" it is a bad thing to stay with. It is not normal. It is a sign of disease inherent in the girl.
This your taxi driver analogy na colos analogy oo are you on colos or you don't know there are many responsible family men and graduates driving

3 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2023
From my experience is true espicially olosho
but one thing i got to discover is that babes like regina daniel don't get it
i meet one bebe like that last year she is very expensive bea her pefume cost 30k her phone cost 885k iphone 11
luckily for me she needs my service for a night cause my sister told her how good i am in bed
i swear that was the first girl i had sex with without vagina oddur , i even give her head her pefume was over everywhere

since then am always interested doing things with classy bea

but most times it encourage to take bath first before sex then if she had perfume let her use

thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Chasito(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Ask your father whether your mother had odour and how he was managing to have sex with her, beacuse every woman has vaginal odour whether prominent or not no matter how beautiful or clean she always is.
All womens vagina have odour and you must be ready to accept women not based on what you're not even supposed to be enjoying before marriage.
All married men will tell you their wives vaginas have a particular odour...even if she's a clean classic woman, except you're not ready to marry
how old are you?
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by UptownVibes(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Truth is some girls don't know how to wash properly.. They wash on top and leave the wicked zone..Again those that fix 6" nails can't wash well.. You can't put those long nails into your virgina to wash clean.. To me it does looks possible...

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by MarketDispatch: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2023
funshint:
So far a woman has a vagina, that odour will always be there. That's how nature made it.
That's not true...
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by RawSex(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2023
mysticwarrior:
I don't want to believe this is true, they do perceive it but would pretend as if they don't and if you try to politely tell them they tagg you a bad person.

How can you tell me that a woman whose strong unpleasant vagina odour, which engulfs an entire room during sex doesn't know what is happening.
This should be one of natures greatest mysteries grin

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Phantom233: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Kepukepu:
You just don't get what I am saying.
I know what I am saying.

All body parts have odour but there this particular kind of odour that comes from some vagina even if the lady just bathed. It's a characterisric or some ladies. I know that if I don't bath for a day, I will start to smell but not immediately after bathing.

Personally, I do not have sex with a girl that hasn't bathed because I know the it's normal for it to smell after being concealed for a while but some will still smell even after bathing.
Bros I've been in your shoes, vaginal odour is of types the One you are referring to is not normal , it it's often associated with biological changes in the natural state of the vagina. Factors such as infections, hormonal factors and hygene could be associated with it. Like you said, it is often obvious when using the doggy style which I've personally noticed. It's a very strong and offensive odour that could cause a lot of inconvenience. I suggest you meet a gynaecologist its nothing strange to them.

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by AfahaAbia(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2023
EmiDon11:
Op goan find work.

Lol are you one of them?
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by id4sho(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2023
funshint:
So far a woman has a vagina, that odour will always be there. That's how nature made it. The only thing you can do is for them to wash or have a bath before having sex. Believe me you won't perceive the odour.

You never nack neat girl, even in the morning na urine smell you go perceive. Follow neat girls
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Omotayofresh(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2023
I can feel you bro but let me sincere to you not all the woman have the odor yeah ! Pussy smelling happen when a woman have bacteria! If you take good care of your pussy you will not have smelling odor

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by id4sho(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
From my experience is true espicially olosho
but one thing i got to discover is that babes like regina daniel don't get it
i meet one bebe like that last year she is very expensive bea her pefume cost 30k her phone cost 885k iphone 11
luckily for me she needs my service for a night cause my sister told her how good i am in bed
i swear that was the first girl i had sex with without vagina oddur , i even give her head her pefume was over everywhere

since then am always interested doing things with classy bea

but most times it encourage to take bath first before sex then if she had perfume let her use

thank me later
Classy or not. Those infection dey cause smell. Some from hugging, you will perceive it. Start tracking and keeping infection free girls
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by id4sho(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2023
Omotayofresh:
I can feel you bro but let me sincere to you not all the woman have the odor yeah ! Pussy smelling happen when a woman have bacteria! If you take good care of your pussy you will not have smelling odor

Some men are already used to smelly pussy cheesy grin. Neat pussy dey give promax erection wink
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Very very childish comment from you sir

How does it concern you Mr. Sir?
You're not the one being advised. If you don't like my comment, respect yourself, face your lane on Nairaland and always mind your business in life.

All these OBI.diots always constituting nusiance on Nairaland undecided
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by LandMann: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2023
funshint:

This is a very stupid assertion.

Not all vagina people have that bad smell that is off-putting. Just as not all people who have mouth also have mouth odour.

It all boils down to how the person with the vagina is taking care of it. A lot of females don't know basic hygiene, and they fúck around too much and contact STDs without knowing that then cause that place to smell bad.

Just as bad breath is difficult to cure but curable, so also is vaginal smell difficult to cure but curable.

The issue is worsened by the fact that people don't talk about it much due to cultural or religious reasons... Hence the sufferers prefer to keep quiet and carry their smelling mouth or vagina around.

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Chasito:
how old are you?

Old enough for you to always mind your business in life and make money undecided
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Dexy4yah(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

How does it concern you?
You're not the one being advised. If you don't like my comment, face your lane on Nairaland and always mind your business in life.

All these OBI.diots constituting nusiance on Nairaland
Another childish comment from you sir
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Dexy4yah:

Another childish comment from you sir

Why my comment come dey pain you grin like say dem put sniper for your food undecided
Even the OP accepts it.
I'm not the cause of your frustration in life ooh. Abeg dey ur lane.
You that have mature comments didn't advise the OP. You dey online dey criticise people comments
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Ikpunnegi01: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2023
Its already smelling; tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Hot Sexy Angel Meets Pope Today In Rome with hot boobs / Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo / I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.