Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? (6744 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Beautiful Lady P***y Without An Odour, Is Not Original’ – Nigerian Lady, Says / ‘any Vagina Without An Odour, Is Not Original’ – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 1Sharon(f): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
UptownVibes:
No wonder una dey smell fish.. So na brush you dey use ni? undecided

If you have an infection, no amount of washing will change the smell.

Know what you're talking about before getting opinionated.

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by mysticwarrior(m): 4:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Nursepepeye:
tell your girl to buy garlic 🧄, cut it and insert it in there before sleeping in the night, she can also cut some and chew, what she has is called Virgina viral infection that cause the odour, if she try that method, the odour will disappear in 3days

This method works perfectly fine, when I said this some ignorant ladies attacked me here.
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by mysticwarrior(m): 4:44am On Sep 28, 2023
1Sharon:

madam them don tell you for this thread, if your kpekus dey ooze chook garlic for your toto the smell go disappear.

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by skj1377(m): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2023
That's wrong oga. I had few girlfriend that had no offensive smell. What I even do is to finger and smell my fingers stylishly. If I perceive any offensive smell that's the end of sex/romance.
funshint:
So far a woman has a vagina, that odour will always be there. That's how nature made it. The only thing you can do is for them to wash or have a bath before having sex. Believe me you won't perceive the odour.

2 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by UptownVibes(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Are you saying you can't put clean fingers into your vjay to wash? Haba.. Your boyfriend or husband must be passing through alot. cry Someone like you go still want make person give you head on top that dirty so .. Chai..
God please don't ever let me jam girl ,who can't wash her vjay properly. I have seen girls with odourless pussies and I have seen those with disaster called pussy.. I had to ask those non odourless what the secret was. And one nurse by name Gloria told me ,it has to do with how you wash and of course if you are infection free too. You wash onto pussy,say na wash you wash ba? I don't just talk,cux I want to talk. I fit sabi pussy pass you when get pussy.. Girl learn to wash your body or pussy properly. No use odour kill your guy or drive him away..

1 Like

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 1Sharon(f): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2023
UptownVibes:
Are you saying you can't put clean fingers into your vjay to wash? Haba.. Your boyfriend or husband must be passing through alot. cry Someone like you go still want make person give you head on top that dirty so .. Chai..
God please don't ever let me jam girl ,who can't wash her vjay properly. I have seen girls with odourless pussies and I have seen those with disaster called pussy.. I had to ask those non odourless what the secret was. And one nurse by name Gloria told me ,it has to do with how you wash and of course if you are infection free too. You wash onto pussy,say na wash you wash ba? I don't just talk,cux I want to talk. I fit sabi pussy pass you when get pussy.. Girl learn to wash your body or pussy properly. No use odour kill your guy or drive him away..

Can you just shut up? You're very ignorant and loud about it.

link me to any expert that tells women to put their hands inside and wash.

I should rather listen to you than what gynecologists recommend? Who are you ??
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Nursepepeye(f): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2023
mysticwarrior:

This method works perfectly fine, when I said this some ignorant ladies attacked me here.
leave them, let them be carrying smelly pussie around, not every ladies know that they don't suppose to wash Virgina with soap, if during bathing, you wash down there with soap 🧼, na big problem.
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by UptownVibes(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2023
1Sharon:

Can you just shut up? You're very ignorant and loud about it.

link me to any expert that tells women to put their hands inside and wash.

I should rather listen to you than what gynecologists recommend? Who are you ??
Na why the fish smell u carry all about.. Same gynecologist told a frd of mine that she can use clean water and fingers without nails in there,and that she must not use soap.. Note: Not your regular gynecologist in nigeria o .. You asked who I am,right? I am who I am. At least I don't smell fish, like those who can't wash their Vjay properly.. Lol
And who are those? They are those with fish smell,that can't stop mentioning me on here. Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 9japride(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
SOME PUSSY SMELL LIKE GUTTER...9japride post=126043103][/color]

It's normal for a lady to have a feminine scent down there. But due to other conditions it might not smell good. Men are attracted to their scent same way animals sniff the female private part after all we are all mammals.
The worst is those who do runs, majority of them have one kind of odour.
[color=#006600]

That one na infection
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by Testimony1988(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Must you sleep with ladies you come across with, you can only discuss that someone you are legally married to.
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by henndukwe18: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kepukepu:
You just don't get what I am saying.
I know what I am saying.

All body parts have odour but there this particular kind of odour that comes from some vagina even if the lady just bathed. It's a characterisric or some ladies. I know that if I don't bath for a day, I will start to smell but not immediately after bathing.

Personally, I do not have sex with a girl that hasn't bathed because I know the it's normal for it to smell after being concealed for a while but some will still smell even after bathing.
i guess its from the inside
Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by 1Sharon(f): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
Na why the fish smell u carry all about.. Same gynecologist told a frd of mine that she can use clean water and fingers without nails in there,and that she must not use soap.. Note: Not your regular gynecologist in nigeria o .. You asked who I am,right? I am who I am. At least I don't smell fish, like those who can't wash their Vjay properly.. Lol
And who are those? They are those with fish smell,that can't stop mentioning me on here. Have a nice day!

I'm supposed to listen to you and take your word for it over what professionals say?

Here is a source from neither one of us:

https://bloom-obgyn.com/vaginal-hygiene-dos-and-donts/

You're the type of illiterate man that will say his wife isn't a real woman for giving birth via CS 🤡🤡🤡

Re: Vagina Odour: Is It Just Me Or Do Other Guys Perceive It? by kkins25(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
UptownVibes:

undecided undecided undecided Since the vagina is a self-cleaning organ, it doesn't need cleaning. pouring water inside is risky because you're altering the pH of the vagina. Doing so also creates an enabling environment for other kinds of bacteria to grow.

The inside of the Vagina is clean. No need to clean it.

Not everybody's cleaning mechanism works at the same rate. For instance, some people generate more phlegm than others. So in the case of Virginia, it might depend on many factors; the shape of the labia, the kinds of dress the lady wears, and personal hygiene.

Ladies with larger labia may need to do more work when cleansing the vagina vulva because, obviously e dey choke. Note, only the outer part of the vagina needs cleaning.

Ladies who wear thick genes (jenes, pun intended) and walk about a lot will accumulate bacteria around the outer regions faster than those who don't. Again, E dey choke. In this case, flushing frequently may be beneficial. Some ladies might need some cleanser or mild soap.

Ladies that eat foods that alter their microbial flora. If she often eats foods with high antimicrobial activity, then washing shouldn't be an everyday thing. In fact, washing in such a situation will be very risky.

The inner vagina, doesn't need cleaning. Gravity will pull the dirt(mixed with mucus or vaginal fluid) down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies / These Are The Best Techniques To Make Any Man Your Slave / Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.