Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? (65505 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Starboytwo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hell na, no nigga gon get married to some old 56 year old mama. Hell na.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Konjiboii: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lose weight

2 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by SonofGod231: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Marasmus. A deficiency of all macronutrients.

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by ibinaboonline: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Men who wants to screw and pay. She's worried about marriage, not sex.
CloudTrees:
Register on Tinder and you will be bombarded with requests from men. grin
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Hezzy4pf: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
No pic = Zero context undecided
Now life has gone to hard and there are secret of how you can make money online. Tap on the link below
https://www.fiverr.com/s/p4eWNZ
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by phemmyfour: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.
Join deeper life, MfM or His chosen. They care less about looks there. You will see women looking older than their age there
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by ibinaboonline: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Not all men will get married too.
Slynation:
Omo...your case is unique in this country, I would have love to see the pics, but I believe since they have put you above them and refer you as Ma, just accept and new status and focus your channel on more pressing issues other than getting married...

The bitter truth is that not all women will get married, even the beautiful ones are not left out...
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Ficeo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
flokii:
This matter pass me.. how can you be in your twenties and be looking like fifty something?
What kind of play is that.
Are you sure she is not suffering from progeria syndrome
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Osahoo: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
tochez24:
Same with me... I'm just 30 years old but most of my gees, friends and mates think I'm way more older than them.

Sometimes when they call me sir sir sir, shake me with two hands and respect me in public i become shy and embarrassed. But i go just bone like bone thugs and harmony 😆

It's just in the gene and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it⚠️
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by ibinaboonline: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Yes, this detail will go a long way to make you laugh more. What else does she need to say other than that she looks older than her age?
RealLordZeus:
I can't help laughing while reading your post despite understanding how serious the situation is..

However, for you to get the right advice, you need to drop some specifics on your situation, is it that you are too fat, huge or not beautiful as you think you should.. this details will go a long way ..
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by winner37(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Who cares about marriage...?
Na money matter full my head 🤷🤷
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by remsonik(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
That's my situation too,I am in my mid thirties and alot see me as married . One day my mom came visiting me and some people in my church where we worship said she looks a little older than me , just like my elder sister and they don't believe she's an elderly woman in her 70s.

I felt bad but thank God I stayed with the medical advice my doctor's gave me and I have really dropped in weight and looked more fresher. Those who saw me a week ago gave those nice comments about me. Take a 30 mins daily exercise,eat the right diet,don't take too much fat, sugar, carbohydrates or anything that can alter your body. Take much vegetables, fruits and fibre , protein and have a good mindset. It shall be well with you in Jesus name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by airsaylongcome: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
BigYash:
Opposite is my case.. but I love it like that.. Forever young ,I wanna be,forever young.. Jayzi

Forever Young was sang by Alphaville

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by tonicyril: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
Lol

I look very much younger than my age

Even me....People still think I am 24 grin

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Phred1717: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Send me your pix
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by fijihems: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.

It's not good or proper for one to be looking older than their age. I don't know if it is something that runs in your family, or if any of your parents is like that. It would have been better to see a picture of you, but I know that would be exposing your identity, which you won't like.

There are lots of natural remedies and masks people use to remain younger than their age, so you might have to explore them and see if they can work for you.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by johhbekeboh09: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in
this.

Do you drink alcohol or smoke!?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by victorazyvictor(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

The problem is your heart! Take care of your mind, smile and be happy. Play and stop backbiting. Be opened to love
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Khastro(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman.

Are you fat?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
my dear drop your pix lets see.

However if you are fat try and loss some weight stay healthy we are all beautifully created
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Sirchiboy: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

My younger sister suffered the same fate now she look younger and fresh after applying some tips

Can I see your pictures
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Googledotcom: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Constant stress can make one look aged. OP, check your stress level. Learn to give your body the required rest it needs, eat fruits and vegetables, drink lots of water.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by gratefulheart(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Post your pictures let see and confirm by ourselves.

HanisahZuwy:

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Caleb15(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Children children?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by kokomilala(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Young As Hope, Old As Doubts

You can reverse this trend by lifestyle change. Start moderate exercise. Eat fruits and vegetables, cut off rancy or smoked foods, take multivitamin supplements, get plenty of sleep,and look at the brighter side of life.

* I won't mention other anti-ageinig substances here.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Prettychild(f): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

You will definitely get someone who would marry you. But yet again, you need to dress attractively without being immodest and also try to exercise a lot., smile a lot too. It can help improve your appearance

2 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by tunwumi: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
To identify a decease is half the cure. You can't have this first line issue and couple it with introvert or temperamental nature. Always be proud to state your age to people to sink it to your mind that you are young.

HanisahZuwy:

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Ade1177: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

When you will be frowning face upandan

Better smile more and do better make up

Wear nice clothes
Smell nice

Look good but not too good if you get me

If you do all above right you will cut off 10 to 20yrs from your "presume False age"
From that 53. You'll become 43 or 33 depends on how good you set your self up

Most men love older ladies because these small girls that just tear eyes can overdo things

So those that love ladies in their 30s 40s will approach you and will be more interested when they discover you have more to yourself than just looks

That's if you're looking for husband and not Boyfriend
Because Boyfriend just want to nak.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by esthel(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
eat well, dress well, use appropriate makeup and body care products. Invest very well in your skin and overall just take good care of yourself.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by STEWpid(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Felimax:
Mindset matters a lot in circumstances like yours.
One thing is to look older, another is to feel and act likewise.

Sometimes i tell people my age they don't believe because i don't dress it and look it.
Check your mindset and approach and do the needful to correct it.

It was as if you knew my mind.

If you look older, let your mind be younger.

I've seen a little girl that I gave about 10years gap behaving so old because she's PHAT (portable phat sha).

She will sit at one location sending age mates and possibly older people messages because they thought she's older.

One day like that, I advised and abused her for that dirty character.

I asked her what she'll do by the time she reaches ordinary 30?

That means she will be at the front yard, day and night, with walking stick already.

Dear HanisahZuwy,,

You're marvelous!
Pretty and beautiful!
Wonderfully made!
Gorgeous!
Damsel!

You're young!
Live it!
Love it!
Behave it!

not childishness anyway,,

Chai..

2 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by BRATISLAVA: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
benjazzy009:
U should have gave opportunity to those that are in love with u before it get worse like this

She should accept anyone out of desperation, just because he loves her, even if he isn't worth it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.