Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? (65551 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by AkuOlisa: 5:36am On Sep 28, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
HanisahZuwy:
So, a deeper lifer can't be beautiful? Is that what you meant? Come on!
For your information, they're one of the most decent people, if you don't know.

Op I honestly understand how you feel.
My own case is almost similar.

Though it has its advantages, but the disadvantages outweigh the advantages...

My premature white hair and the way I dress doesn't even help matters. Always on Senators and native attires...

People and elders giving me respect and responsibilities that someone of my age should not be having....
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by kinsnazzy: 5:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Check your habits, change your cream take blood capsule. Work extra hard to become an achiever since body wan fail u. If only man know the outcome of tomorrow just if only. Eg maybe while you were still at your prime you had the body of a diva I believe such moment did happen guys floaking at your dm etc just maybe you would have allowed one settle down with you. If these latter happens regret will be less. My later point need not to be taken to heart. Same with the words I write later, again someone looking abouve age could be as a result of one not beautiful enough, having a beautiful facial or body look. If you are also under intense stress or walk a lot under sun using sun screen, make use of umbrella and if you get motor more advantage. Check your diets sleep more.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Aguilar(m): 5:54am On Sep 28, 2023
grin grin it's what I was told too o. They call me sir as if I'm in my forties. And I'm just 26 years of age
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Tilewizy: 5:59am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.

The truth is you are a unique individual and possess an old soul.
Small tips to cope with this, reduce sun exposure, good diets with fruits, and regular exercise. Be cautious of your looks, like hair do & skin tone. You would be fine.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Obiorahpcfg: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2023
It is normal at all. Do not believe anyone that will tell u is medical. My dear, someone has projected that on your face. U look younger in the spiritual realm but older physically. Go to Zion prayer movement outreach at Ago okota Lagos, get der seraphic oil and start rubbing it on ur face. You will surely look for my contact to thank me later.their days of activities are Tues, wed and Sundays. Or always join their every night open heaven that do start at 11.05 pm every night through any social media handles by searching for the name Zion prayer movement outreach. Pls be careful of clicking on a fake page wt d same name. The correct page is d one dt is ticked wt blue colour. Success!!
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Sirchiboy: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
What are the tips please?
Need to see your picture first
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Archworld(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.

If you have found yourself in this situation I will recommend 3 things:
1. Work on your mindset. How you see yourself will determine how the world will see you. If you think you are older than your age because of your daily experience, people will relate with you base on that.

Numbers 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and "we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight".

2. Change your dressing. I have seen old ladies look so young because of their outfit. Do not wear over size clothes. I am not saying dress naked. Dress smart and young . Be stylish

3. Regular exercise. And if you are talking about marriage , I see no reason while you should be mingling or having exercise with your fellow ladies . What happens to the men ? Get to their gym centre . I am not saying you should be desperate. Know what you want and how to get it .

People plan for the future they desire
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by ibinaboonline: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2023
any man that wants to get married will get married

Your sure about that? Even incredibly ugly men? Disabled men? Notoriously violent men?

Slynation:
Take it or have it, any man that wants to get married will get married, but the same cannot be said about the opposite gender...
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by simfrost90210: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Put up your photo let's examine .......
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by inforesource: 6:45am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

What gives you a man to marry is not your age or how you look, if it was so many ugly ladies won't see man for husband, neither is it age.

The major factor that gives you a man for husband is the amount of the glory of God in you and your character. These 2 factors are the real deal. Finally, add hardwork to the list, come back and tell us your success story. Jesus loves you!
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by LastDonn: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Enhance Ur self more. Build your confidence. Go to the gym ,burn more fats . Dedicate yourself to gym workouts. See Ur beautiful and Elegance surface
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Tzar(m): 6:56am On Sep 28, 2023
I agree that your looks will draw romantic attention to you, but your personality is much more important.
Try to clean up your looks without too much make up. Be friendlier without being desperate, develop an excellent personality and manage your expectations of the kind of guy you want.
Most times, women look for men that are not in their league and friend zone men that truly love them.
Look close to you, there are men you are just friends with and they love you. Just flirt your way with a great personality into the arms of that ‘male friend’.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Harddiskng(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I'm neither fat nor slim. I'm in-between.

Lool so you chubby then.

Again fasting (even better if you can it a religion base one, there is something about God’s presence; it rejuvenates the body), lots of water, fruits.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by hippyj(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2023
tochez24:
Same with me... I'm just 30 years old but most of my gees, friends and mates think I'm way more older than them.

Sometimes when they call me sir sir sir, shake me with two hands and respect me in public i become shy and embarrassed. But I GO JUST BONE LIKE BONE THUGS AND HARMONY 😆

It's just in the gene and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it⚠️

In Nigar Raws voice abi? (Obodo)
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Dikaveli(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Can we chat on WhatsApp?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by luminouz(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2023
zoeymikey:

Wait,are you serious?
Yes, I am!!

You thought I dey joke before? undecided
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Menclothing: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2023
That’s why I laugh at people who don’t believe some celebrities and politicians age despite on their passports and birth certificates
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Dennisochampa: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Your looks should never stop a man who truly loves you from getting married to you...
As long as you know that nothing is medically wrong with you, keep taking care of yourself and looking as good as you can.... The right man will come when he will
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Exceed15: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2023
How do you dress?
What's your daily outfit like?
Are you on a big side?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by easzypeaszy(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2023
illicit:
Lol

I look very much younger than my age
dey deceive ursef
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by illicit(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2023
easzypeaszy:
dey deceive ursef

How
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Mrford(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

A client of mine complained of this same thing. I felt her pain.

The thing it's all about you, if you let it worry you, it will continue to weigh you down. Just be your self, act your age, dress your age. Don't try to dress younger it will make you look odd. Don't dress older either, that's its even worst.

You need to have this mindset that not everyone will get married, that's the only way you can attract a man spontaneously. Once a man sense your desperation, forget it, it's a huge red flag. He will just take advantage of your desperation then leave you.

Live your normal life, forget the pressure of getting married, you will eventually get married.

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Think9ja(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2023
illicit:
Lol

I look very much younger than my age

Who asked you?
Rubbish
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by illicit(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2023
Think9ja:

Who asked you?
Rubbish

Jealous much?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by dnawah(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

picture or i don't believe it
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by kenenzo: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2023
No picture to ascertain?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by rhames(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Can you be my second wife?
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by rapheal5(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
What's that please?
let me see what you look like first, you can mail it to me
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Germi9: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2023
How can we help you without pictures
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by omoadeleye(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Overused myself? How do I mean please?

And please, what does it mean to have a banging body?

Uhm.

Banging body as big ass and big chest.

Those stuff attract men and not face per se
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by zoeymikey(f): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2023
luminouz:
Yes, I am!!
You thought I dey joke before? undecided
Tahhh,you're lying. Okay answer the following question. 1)how many brothers do i have? 2)what level am i in the uni? 3)
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by aktolly54(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
No, I didn't.
ask people around whether you resemble your grandma from your mom or papa side. People who will tell you truth point black not people deceiving you ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.