Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. (49360 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Four Weird Things Men Finds Attractive In Women But Won't Tell You / Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Thomasankara(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
[/color]why didn't u add navel and clit piercing?[color=#770077]
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Kingcalls: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Characteristics of a sex addict
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by DebbieNotNice: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
U find all these attractive and not money in their accounts, actual jobs they got going on? Smh
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by jojothaiv(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
I'm the complete opposite of the OP sha.

Anyway, I've gone back to the convent.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by ttobizz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Weird.

Imagine all on a woman grin grin grin

Goodgirl Fisher.. one available, dm me if interested grin
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by incogni2o: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:
I don't know if this is normal but I find these four things very attractive on a lady and the fourth one is really very weird.

1. Extra small Nose Stud: Personally I find most nose studs or rings very unattractive but there is something very classy about a lady rocking a pin head extra small nose stud on one side of her nose . Unlike the big nose studs, this one looks very decent and classy.

2. . Leg Chain: I'm a lover of beautiful legs and a lady rocking leg chain on a beautiful leg gives the leg an extra beauty regardless of the skin colour.

3. Waist Chain: I am not really a lover of waist beads because it gives that eerie vibe but waist chains are in a whole different class. Waist chain unlike beads give a very classy and more beautiful look especially the dangling loosed types and it is even more beautiful when a lady puts two different colours.

4. Pierced Tongue : This fifth one is weird but the odogwus will understand wettin dey if a lady with pierced tongue use it to chew their sugar cane. Amazingly, whenever I see a lady with pierced tongue, I fight so hard not to get attracted to them cos of the bad girl vibe they give

So as a guy, what are those weird things you find very attractive on a lady?

You are making yourself a messenger of Evil.

Perverting the ways of Men.

Be warned
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by UncleKoboko: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:
I don't know if this is normal but I find these four things very attractive on a lady and the fourth one is really very weird.

1. Extra small Nose Stud: Personally I find most nose studs or rings very unattractive but there is something very classy about a lady rocking a pin head extra small nose stud on one side of her nose . Unlike the big nose studs, this one looks very decent and classy.

2. . Leg Chain: I'm a lover of beautiful legs and a lady rocking leg chain on a beautiful leg gives the leg an extra beauty regardless of the skin colour.

3. Waist Chain: I am not really a lover of waist beads because it gives that eerie vibe but waist chains are in a whole different class. Waist chain unlike beads give a very classy and more beautiful look especially the dangling loosed types and it is even more beautiful when a lady puts two different colours.

4. Pierced Tongue : This fifth one is weird but the odogwus will understand wettin dey if a lady with pierced tongue use it to chew their sugar cane. Amazingly, whenever I see a lady with pierced tongue, I fight so hard not to get attracted to them cos of the bad girl vibe they give

Ok
But will you be comfortable to have your sisters do all these?
What will be your thoughts, insecurity and perception? Be honest
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Inyaky(f): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
You are probably not based in Nigeria cos even women see other women who pierce their bodies as olosho.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by BabaIbo: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
I don't even know sef.

None of the above, just have standing B and moderate barca, we are good to go.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by rapheal5(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
All mentioned are good for mere dating, knacks and nothing more, but can NEVER marry a chic who dorns it. cool

The best sex are with Olosho & stuff. Wives are for kids & breeding. cheesy
That's why most house wives craving nasty sex styles do go out with random guys that has nothing to offer than sex.... if u no dey knack ur wife to the point of convulsion/confession
once or twice in a week my brother she fit cheat on u..
Arugbo se omidan ri o..
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by occfx: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I don't even notice all that you mentioned except maybe the waist chain. My business with them ends with just breasts and pussy. As long as there is no obstruction to those two, I am okay if you like pierce your two eyes.

Simple and short!!!
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Kukutente23: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:

Oko Ashewo
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:

Wahala dey o.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Fearyourcreator: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wawelexy:
All these things you find attractive in ladies is just for you to satisfy your sexual fantasies. This is purely Olosho vibes, nothing classy about these....

The only thing that attracts me to a lady is if she's sensible... Not talking about you knowing how to solve mathematics and all that, I mean, just have an average or above average IQ...

Only few ladies posses this sha
He is an oniranu
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by solacong: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:
1. Extra small Nose Stud
2. Leg Chain
3. Waist Chain
4. Pierced Tongue

this is a sign, they are doing you

1 Like

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Swiftgrp: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by tnerro1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Once i see a lady with beautiful legs, i check to see if she is wearing a leg chain, if she is not, then am very disappointed
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Father4all: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
You are mentally unstable
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by kunlegboye(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
You are a product of iniquity!...Your father is the devil himself!!!!!!!
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by phemmyfour: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:

Just say you find slut attractive. All you listed there are attributes of a slot
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Ismaila14Nuhu(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
[[color=#990000][/color]Those types of ladies also have their own problems. The don't mostly respect their partner. Most of them are feministquote author=Wawelexy post=126060678]All these things you find attractive in ladies is just for you to satisfy your sexual fantasies. This is purely Olosho vibes, nothing classy about these....

The only thing that attracts me to a lady is if she's sensible... Not talking about you knowing how to solve mathematics and all that, I mean, just have an average or above average IQ...

Only few ladies posses this sha[/quote]
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by jubrilELsudan: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
A SOFT WARM KUKUNASE

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by schoolboymatt(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
nose studs are classy no doubt.

leg chain? that I attribute to a loose girl (sorry).

waist chain (or beads, which ever), yes yes yes!

pierced tongue? no thank you, I'll pass.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by schoolboymatt(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Samantha124:
Because you have a thing for chains around her legs and waist, why not just chain her in your house?

sexual fantancy to human trafficking all because of 'chain' grin
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by vivalavida(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Add pierced nipple brother.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Exceed15: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
1&4 is no no for me.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Pootle: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........u jst lyk every tin i lyk

i can sell my family land jst to bleep a grl with waist bead.

notin turn me on reach waist bead.

you are gone grin
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Boyjaco: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Just marry her oga
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
incogni2o:

You are making yourself a messenger of Evil.

Perverting the ways of Men.

Be warned

How?

Please shed more light
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Metronomy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
This OP is gone....no remedy, if I may add.... everything here is a No for me
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
phemmyfour:
Just say you find slut attractive. All you listed there are attributes of a slot

Some guys are so myopic.

So you think these stuffs are slutty. Common!
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Metronomy:
This OP is gone....no remedy, if I may add.... everything here is a No for me

So will it be ideal to say you are missing so much?

These things are very common in Muslim countries where they have the most decent set of ladies in the world.

Many of you are just primitive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.