Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. (49362 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Four Weird Things Men Finds Attractive In Women But Won't Tell You / Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by MartinsD12(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2023
Toks2008:
I don't know if this is normal but I find these four things very attractive on a lady and the fourth one is really very weird.

1. Extra small Nose Stud: Personally I find most nose studs or rings very unattractive but there is something very classy about a lady rocking a pin head extra small nose stud on one side of her nose . Unlike the big nose studs, this one looks very decent and classy.

2. . Leg Chain: I'm a lover of beautiful legs and a lady rocking leg chain on a beautiful leg gives the leg an extra beauty regardless of the skin colour.

3. Waist Chain: I am not really a lover of waist beads because it gives that eerie vibe but waist chains are in a whole different class. Waist chain unlike beads give a very classy and more beautiful look especially the dangling loosed types and it is even more beautiful when a lady puts two different colours.

4. Pierced Tongue : This fifth one is weird but the odogwus will understand wettin dey if a lady with pierced tongue use it to chew their sugar cane. Amazingly, whenever I see a lady with pierced tongue, I fight so hard not to get attracted to them cos of the bad girl vibe they give

So as a guy, what are those weird things you find very attractive on a lady?
Iberiberism
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Tonytonex(m): 7:24am On Sep 29, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........u jst lyk every tin i lyk

i can sell my family land jst to bleep a grl with waist bead.

notin turn me on reach waist bead.
they don do you strong thing be that.
Go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by KevinDeBruyne: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2023
I don't even know why, but once I see this nose stud on you as a lady. I like you at once.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2023
stephenponti:
Op u are possessed by a sea goddess and these are her symbol. You need a spiritual cleansing with pigeon, red candle & salt.
I don't want deliverance.

Thanks
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Lovecars501(m): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Some guys' fantasies are just weird... Imagine wearing contact lenses that resemble cat eyes just because your man likes it.

This is Africa... Either we will drag such a person to a native doctor, or we'll start casting demons out of such person..🤣🤣🤣
Guys also use contact lenses you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.