Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. (49364 Views)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Four Weird Things Men Finds Attractive In Women But Won't Tell You / Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by IMASTEX: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I don't even notice all that you mentioned except maybe the waist chain. My business with them ends with just breasts and pussy. As long as there is no obstruction to those two, I am okay if you like pierce your two eyes.
Lol...You nor normal I swear grin grin
Your small money smoking vibe shows where the inspection is coming from.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by dinachi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:
I don't know if this is normal but I find these four things very attractive on a lady and the fourth one is really very weird.

1. Extra small Nose Stud: Personally I find most nose studs or rings very unattractive but there is something very classy about a lady rocking a pin head extra small nose stud on one side of her nose . Unlike the big nose studs, this one looks very decent and classy.

2. . Leg Chain: I'm a lover of beautiful legs and a lady rocking leg chain on a beautiful leg gives the leg an extra beauty regardless of the skin colour.

3. Waist Chain: I am not really a lover of waist beads because it gives that eerie vibe but waist chains are in a whole different class. Waist chain unlike beads give a very classy and more beautiful look especially the dangling loosed types and it is even more beautiful when a lady puts two different colours.

4. Pierced Tongue : This fifth one is weird but the odogwus will understand wettin dey if a lady with pierced tongue use it to chew their sugar cane. Amazingly, whenever I see a lady with pierced tongue, I fight so hard not to get attracted to them cos of the bad girl vibe they give

So as a guy, what are those weird things you find very attractive on a lady?
Leg chain is a lesbian ID card. Know this and know peace. Tongue piercings are for wayward girls. Stop being attracted to extremities

1 Like

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by colizee(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olosho ti ba ayé è jè
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Newmans: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
I heard that ladies that put leg chains are water quines
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by sulakishop(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
No offense in fashion unless it fails
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
What can I say? the brother loves chains too much.. grin grin grin
schoolboymatt:

sexual fantancy to human trafficking all because of 'chain' grin
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by smoke555: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
You are either a boy or an old man that thinks like a boy, but i bet you will grow someday, then you will look back at this cliteria of yours and smile at your naivety, for now Keep showcasing your ignorance ✌️
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by son4century(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
I love hairy babes
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by aremubabs: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Too many intolerant folks here.

The OP wrote about weird things that he finds attractive in women, and they start attacking him.

Anyway, love is a beautiful thing. I used to be wary of girls with nose studs until I met one who just simply made me fall in love. She had a nose stud.

And yes, today, she is my wife.

She wears nose studs and used to wear leg chains. She grew up in a Northern state where leg chain was fashion, and not an olosho vibe. She no longer wears leg chain because of being here in Southwest. She wanted to stop using the nose stud too at a point, but I begged her not to. I love the nose stud, and even the leg chain. She has beautiful legs, and so it suits her.

2 Likes

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by paskal16: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
A pierced tongue and a pierced nose is a Nono for me
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by bewla(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........u jst lyk every tin i lyk

i can sell my family land jst to bleep a grl with waist bead.

notin turn me on reach waist bead.
Am sure you will like it more if it's inside the hole more
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Illegal1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pootle:

you are gone grin
omoh..........no reason am,sum1 must kee a man
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Illegal1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
bewla:
Am sure you will like it more if it's inside the hole more

omoh.........the tin 4 goes well ooh
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
aremubabs:
Too many intolerant folks here.

The OP wrote about weird things that he finds attractive in women, and they start attacking him.

Anyway, love is a beautiful thing. I used to be wary of girls with nose studs until I met one who just simply made me fall in love. She had a nose stud.

And yes, today, she is my wife.

She wears nose studs and used to wear leg chains. She grew up in a Northern state where leg chain was fashion, and not an olosho vibe. She no longer wears gold chain because of being here in Southwest. She wanted to stop using the nose stud too at a point, but I begged her not to. I love the nose stud, and even the leg chain. She has beautiful legs, and so it suits her.

Don't mind these guys with primitive mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Ibman: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
This person is not normal
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Pootle: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........no reason am,sum1 must kee a man

no yawa i gat ur back
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by sylve11: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Samantha124:
You might as well chain her legs and waist in your house so that she never leaves you...😂😂😂

🤣 🤣 🤣 cool
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by harmony75: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
This guy is from marine kingdom may God deliver you and your cohorts here 🙏
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Snakedoctor1: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:
I don't know if this is normal but I find these four things very attractive on a lady and the fourth one is really very weird.

1. Extra small Nose Stud: Personally I find most nose studs or rings very unattractive but there is something very classy about a lady rocking a pin head extra small nose stud on one side of her nose . Unlike the big nose studs, this one looks very decent and classy.

2. . Leg Chain: I'm a lover of beautiful legs and a lady rocking leg chain on a beautiful leg gives the leg an extra beauty regardless of the skin colour.

3. Waist Chain: I am not really a lover of waist beads because it gives that eerie vibe but waist chains are in a whole different class. Waist chain unlike beads give a very classy and more beautiful look especially the dangling loosed types and it is even more beautiful when a lady puts two different colours.

4. Pierced Tongue : This fifth one is weird but the odogwus will understand wettin dey if a lady with pierced tongue use it to chew their sugar cane. Amazingly, whenever I see a lady with pierced tongue, I fight so hard not to get attracted to them cos of the bad girl vibe they give

So as a guy, what are those weird things you find very attractive on a lady?

Amend your caption and add "attractive on white women". undecided
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Ten06(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
You need counseling and reorientation
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by triangulation: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
omoredia:
What i can decode is

1. You are under 25

2. You are not yet fully financially independent

3. U watch netflix series alot

4. U are not a risk taker

5. You are still a boy and not yet a man ans ur taste in women is proof
See myopia at best!
Toks 2008 is actually an old man that is doing well for himself
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
triangulation:

See myopia at best!

I appreciate your comment but biko I'm not old o... 40 is the new 30 mbok.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wawelexy:
All these things you find attractive in ladies is just for you to satisfy your sexual fantasies. This is purely Olosho vibes, nothing classy about these....

The only thing that attracts me to a lady is if she's sensible... Not talking about you knowing how to solve mathematics and all that, I mean, just have an average or above average IQ...

Only few ladies posses this sha

You guys always make it looks like the only thing that makes sense about ladies or women is the IQ. As if beauty and hygiene don't play any roles. grin grin grin
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by omoredia: 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
triangulation:

See myopia at best!

'Well' in what terms. Because u can by food to eat is that what doing well means to you?
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Toks2008(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
omoredia:

'Well' in what terms. Because u can by food to eat is that what doing well means to you?

Don't mind him jare, I'm not doing well o.

Are you OK now?
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by omoredia: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:

Don't mind him jare, I'm not doing well o.

Are you OK now?

Im okay now
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by schoolboymatt(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Samantha124:
What can I say? the brother loves chains too much.. grin grin grin

but seriously, chaining her down would only create a chain reaction

we don't want that.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by phemmyfour: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Toks2008:

Some guys are so myopic.

So you think these stuffs are slutty. Common!
You have a problem
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
I was only trying to help... grin grin grin
schoolboymatt:

but seriously, chaining her down would only create a chain reaction

we don't want that.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by DonroxyII: 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
skj1377:
Some ladies have waist juju. I once undressed a lady till I got to her waist rag/beads I wanted to remove them but she informed me she will die on my bed if I do; that it prevents her from falling sick and keeps her life force in her . She was very serious about it . I lost both my erection and interest in her. Super pretty babe from some place in South South. Some like my last born again girlfriend had waist beads that can be removed while others have them for fetish reasons so it's up to the guy to know which is which.
grin ... Una wey dey bleep anything are similar to people wey dey Chop any fish ... una Go Chop winch one day grin
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by stephenponti(m): 1:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Op u are possessed by a sea goddess and these are her symbol. You need a spiritual cleansing with pigeon, red candle & salt.
Re: Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. by BALLOSKI: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I don't even notice all that you mentioned except maybe the waist chain. My business with them ends with just breasts and pussy. As long as there is no obstruction to those two, I am okay if you like pierce your two eyes.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.