Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Regret Being A Thinker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Being A Thinker (326 Views)

+18: I Regret Being So Good In Bed. Now This Is Happening... [Pic] / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / I Regret Being In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Being A Thinker by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
One of the least successful and most despised people to ever exist

I agree that i rarely seem to be thinking at all.

One of those following me on this forum once compared me to a stone - i wonder why he has not unfollowed me.

I have no place 2 start from cuz am not sure of how anything will end and the question ARE U NOT WORKING is not enough.

if i do get mentally damn damn damn , then at least i must have tought of MY PAST ,PRESENT AND FUTURE and i remain the only one that knows how tedious/miserable those thoughts have been.

Please, don't ever expect me to be happy to know u can find me outside this forum.

The misfortunes that brought me here are not ordinary and quoting certain religious books aint enough cuz they follow me everywhere.

Even before i ever got accused or blamed for anything anywhere, i had already had cases for nothing.

there was never peace in my head.

4get about who is worse or better and listen 4 ur own safety as well.

I dont know if this sounds sane but i hope i have not made u change towards me even if we were fighting

And even if u were threatening.

There is no explanation.

Further questions won't help matters.

If we ever meet anywhere , let us hope u dont have any reason to talk to me as Hell Victorinho.

Even if i get famous 4 whatever reason, it will be safer 4 us never to seek an understanding that we can only imagine to exist.

i cannot clarify what was caused by nothing meant for clarification.

i dont believe in psychiatric hospitals.

i have been so restless as whoever outside here and torturing me 4 whatever reason wont repair my brain.

it is better u let me be cuz there is no solution though killing me remains an option.

i am tired of typing with my phone almost dead again and no means of charging affordable....in addition to several other useless things i was born ,raised and street-made
unto.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Every Single Man Must Do To Get His Desired Babe / If You Had A Time Machine, Would You Visit Your Future Or Past? / They Said I Have No Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.