Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Please I Need Your Advice On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On This (342 Views)

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On This by Doom01: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
The thing is;
“There’s this non-blood related cousin of mine of which have being having crushing on for like a year now, I’m just a year older than her, she’s being living with us for a while now and sees me as a brother, she’s very respectful, and honest type of a lady, but the thing is that, I don’t know how she’s gonna react to it if precisely I asked her out, I hate being turned down and I really do love her more than anything, is it normal if I do such (by asking her out) please I need your advice on this….
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by proff010: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
If you love her go ahead, no big deal.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by garriAndsugar: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Non blood related cousin

Kindly explain
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Get a hold of yourself boy, don't be doing shit you gonna regret and what's non-blood related cousin, wtf does that mean grin

I know how this shit ends trust me, so you need to dead that shit boy. Its gonna be a mess!

And how old are you lots, y'all sound like kids that just hit they 20's.

non-blood related cousins una.

lol

I said what I said my ni66a
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Mhizzard(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Because she is a cousin to you,that why you considered it non-blood related lol.nevertheless some folks are Bleep their cousin down there
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Mhizzard(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Because she is a cousin to you,that why you considered her non-blood related lol.nevertheless some folks are bleeping their cousin down there
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Nicepoker(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Non blood related cousin grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Carcholce: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Non blood related cousin

Kindly explain

He go explain tire.

No evidence the said lady is not his cousin.

OP, you be anyhow person. You have to move out of your parents house. That’s the only advice you need. Any other advice another person will give you here, it will not help you control that thing in between your legs when you are always around your “non blood” related cousin.

(1) (Reply)

Tricky Life Puzzle (solved) / What Do You Know About Rivers State / Sweet In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.