Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,525 members, 7,823,284 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. (6773 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Divinity Of Man / Deities In Igbo Spirituality: The Nature And Divinity Of Ekwensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There's no need arguing blindly just explain what they were trying to do when each member was selling what they have to share the proceeds EQUALLY among themselves! wink

What the Bible say is self explanatory.

Moreover, the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and soul,* and not even one of them would say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common.+ 33 And with great power the apostles continued giving the witness about the resurrection of the Lord Jesus,+ and undeserved kindness was upon them all in large measure. 34 In fact, no one was in need among them,+ for all those who owned fields or houses would sell them and bring the value of what was sold, 35 and they would deposit it at the feet of the apostles.+ In turn distribution would be made to each one according to his need.+ 36 So Joseph, who was also called by the apostles Barʹna·bas+ (which means, when translated, “Son of Comfort”), a Levite, a native of Cyʹprus, 37 owned a piece of land, and he sold it and brought the money and deposited it at the feet of the apostles.+

Nowhere you will ever see Peter or the Christians were trying to eradicate poverty. Those are your lies and manipulations peddlings regarding the Christians that time. It all originate to show your arrogance and pride of masters at interpreting the scripture

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

What the Bible say is self explanatory.
Moreover, the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and soul,* and not even one of them would say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common.+ 33 And with great power the apostles continued giving the witness about the resurrection of the Lord Jesus,+ and undeserved kindness was upon them all in large measure. 34 In fact, no one was in need among them,+ for all those who owned fields or houses would sell them and bring the value of what was sold, 35 and they would deposit it at the feet of the apostles.+ In turn distribution would be made to each one according to his need.+ 36 So Joseph, who was also called by the apostles Barʹna·bas+ (which means, when translated, “Son of Comfort”), a Levite, a native of Cyʹprus, 37 owned a piece of land, and he sold it and brought the money and deposited it at the feet of the apostles.+

Nowhere you will ever see Peter or the Christians were trying to eradicate poverty. Those are your lies and manipulations peddlings regarding the Christians that time. It all originate to show your arrogance and pride of masters at interpreting the scripture

Guy the phrase
"eradicate poverty"
Is not there but:
"Each member of the group was selling their properties the rich and the poor ones among them then dropping the money at the feet of the apostles who were sharing the money gathered EQUALLY among all"

So if that should happen in any gathering today do you think any poor man will not rush to join them even if they are worshiping Satan directly?

Ọmọ you no fit lie for this one nah eradication of poverty them wan do! smiley
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy the phrase
"eradicate poverty"
Is not there but:
"Each member of the group was selling their properties the rich and the poor ones among them then dropping the money at the feet of the apostles who were sharing the money gathered EQUALLY among all"

So if that should happen in any gathering today do you think any poor man will not rush to join them even if they are worshiping Satan directly?

Ọmọ you no fit lie for this one nah eradication of poverty them wan do! smiley

Guy the phrase "eradicate poverty" Is not there but:

Those are your concocted lies and manipulations against Peter and the actions of the Holy Spirit on Peter. You now added but to peddle more lies and manipulations of that scripture.....

I am not dealing with if, speculations, assumptions that in reality don't exist grin grin grin grin Keep it to yourself.

Ọmọ you no fit lie for this one nah eradication of poverty them wan do!

You are the liar and manipulator of the scripture that added eradication of poverty. You already admit adding it and you keep the lies and manipulations going with another assumption, speculations that don't exist.

Nowhere in that accounts says the Christians kept increasing because they the poor people around were rushing what they were sharing grin grin grin
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

Those are your concocted lies and manipulations against Peter and the actions of the Holy Spirit on Peter. You now added but to peddle more lies and manipulations of that scripture.....
I am not dealing with if, speculations, assumptions that in reality don't exist grin grin grin grin Keep it to yourself.
You are the liar and manipulator of the scripture that added eradication of poverty. You already admit adding it and you keep the lies and manipulations going with another assumption, speculations that don't exist.
Nowhere in that accounts says the Christians kept increasing because they the poor people around were rushing what they were sharing grin grin grin

Ọmọ go straight to the point because everyone can see that they were trying to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THEMSELVES! wink
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ go straight to the point because everyone can see that they were trying to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THEMSELVES! wink

According to MaxInDHouse

Guy the phrase"eradicate poverty" Is not there but:

Madness and insanities peddling for whoever says it is what Peter and the Holy spirit was doing grin grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse assimilate that into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

According to MaxInDHouse
Madness and insanities peddling for whoever says it is what Peter and the Holy spirit was doing grin grin grin grin
MaxInDHouse assimilate that into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

TRINITY no dey inside Bible but billions from different religions believe in trinity not so?

This one is clear the Apostles were trying to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THE BELIEVERS that's why they were selling properties and sharing the money EQUALLY.

No matter how pained you are this one can't be hidden. They committed a blunder and it resulted in the death of a Christian couple that is why they stopped the exercise! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

TRINITY no dey inside Bible but billions from different religions believe in trinity not so?

This one is clear the Apostles were trying to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THE BELIEVERS that's why they were selling properties and sharing the money EQUALLY.

No matter how pained you are this one can't be hidden. They committed a blunder and it resulted in the death of a Christian couple that is why they stopped the exercise! cheesy

Good you accept it as the truth now grin grin
You think you can divert this discussion into your madness and insanities peddling. Show me where it was stated that Peter and the Christians were eradicating poverty.

You already said eradicating poverty is not there. It is not clear they were eradicating poverty. You go peddle your lies and manipulations tire. This point shows the extent you will go to lie against Peter and the Holy spirit grin cheesy grin

You will keep peddling your pains, lies, manipulations insanities and madness over this matter because it is on record you lie against Peter and the Holy spirit. Show us where the death was a murder case on the neck of Peter, the Holy spirit and other Christians and where it was stated that they stopped it.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

Good you accept it as the truth now grin grin
You think you can divert this discussion into your madness and insanities peddling. Show me where it was stated that Peter and the Christians were eradicating poverty.
You already said eradicating poverty is not there. It is not clear they were eradicating poverty. You go peddle your lies and manipulations tire. This point shows the extent you will go to lie against Peter and the Holy spirit grin cheesy grin
You will keep peddling your pains, lies, manipulations insanities and madness over this matter because it is on record you lie against Peter and the Holy spirit. Show us where the death was a murder case on the neck of Peter, the Holy spirit and other Christians and where it was stated that they stopped it.

Ọmọ it's confirmed that the first century Jewish disciples of Christ were imperfect humans and they committed blunders just as their 21st century counterpart today! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ it's confirmed that the first century Jewish disciples of Christ were imperfect humans and they committed blunders just as their 21st century counterpart today! wink

Confirmed inside the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse accompanied with lies and manipulations against Peter and the Holy spirit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

Confirmed inside the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse accompanied with lies and manipulations against Peter and the Holy spirit grin grin grin

Prove it's a lie!

They practiced what Jesus didn't teach them and they paid dearly! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Prove it's a lie!

They practiced what Jesus didn't teach them and they paid dearly! smiley

I have not seen where the apostles were teaching blunders in the bible you carry. That's the evidence that you are lying.

When you see one bring it here.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ this guys no dé think? He wants to see "eradication of poverty" written word for word lol.

In this life, some people are smart while some are not grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

I have not seen where the apostles were teaching blunders in the bible you carry. That's the evidence that you are lying.
When you see one bring it here.

Truth is choking you really hard that you're no longer using your stupid multiple smileys to cover your ignorance! cheesy

There teacher said they will always have the poor ones among them {Mark 14:7} but they wanted to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THEM.

Go and ask anyone what is happening in that chapter of the Bible in fact my little grandson is asking how old is the person i'm chatting with because it's obvious you're trying to hide behind a finger! cheesy
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ trying to eradicate poverty among believers was EVIL

Where did you read it from that they were trying to eradicate POVERTY?

Your organisation says what they did is an act of generosity which even Christ preached.

So how can following Christ teaching mean EVIL to you misinformed hallgoer miscreant?

that's why Jesus never tried it he left all of them they way they were but told them to continue praying for God's Kingdom where all their problems will be solved! wink

Did Jesus preach about Generosity? Yes!

Did what the Apostles do about Generosity? YES!

Did what the Apostles do about ERADICATING POVERTY? Absolutely No!

So take this doctrine of yours to your father the Devil.

Also, why didn't you provide the latest Watchtower teaching about what the Apostles did?

I know Watchtower won't call their act of generosity EVIL.

Misinformed hallgoer miscreant cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

Ọmọ this guys no dé think? He wants to see "eradication of poverty" written word for word lol. In this life, some people are smart while some are not grin grin

Just like the Pharisees in Jesus' day he wants to condemn God's representatives in his own time but to praise God's ancient servants who also experience criticism from faithless miscreants of his kind in their time!

Let him go and call all his friends here the Bible shows clearly that the apostles made a big mistake there because Jesus has already told them that they will always have poor ones in this system of things! Mark 14:7 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

Did Jesus preach about Generosity? Yes!

Jesus also preached about SWORD yet he never used physical sword so when he taught generosity he showed them how to go about it not sharing money! cheesy
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I'm still waiting for recent Watchtower teaching about the Evil the Apostles committed for carrying out an act of generosity which Christ Himself preached.

Your organisation says what they did was generosity here it is again

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus also preached about SWORD yet he never used physical sword so when he taught generosity he showed them how to go about it not sharing money! cheesy

And where did Jesus used sword?

Did Jesus practice what He preached?

Let's start from there. cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

Ọmọ this guys no dé think? He wants to see "eradication of poverty" written word for word lol.

So you are also in support that what the Apostles did was EVIL....

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Truth is choking you really hard that you're no longer using your stupid multiple smileys to cover your ignorance! cheesy

There teacher said they will always have the poor ones among them {Mark 14:7} but they wanted to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THEM.

Go and ask anyone what is happening in that chapter of the Bible in fact my little grandson is asking how old is the person i'm chatting with because it's obvious you're trying to hide behind a finger! cheesy

When it returns you will say it is pains and torment grin grin grin😂🤣😂🤣😂. You that your goose is cooked already regarding this matter grin grin

There teacher said they will always have the poor ones among them {Mark 14:7} but they wanted to ERADICATE POVERTY AMONG THEM

You asked

what were the disciples doing?

I responded

In fact, no one was in need among them,+ for all those who owned fields or houses would sell them and bring the value of what was sold, 35 and they would deposit it at the feet of the apostles.+ In turn distribution would be made to each one according to his need

You said the above are lies grin grin Then show me the evidence of my lies you said the above are the evidence only to come back with

There teacher said they will always have the poor ones among them {Mark 14:7} but

Show me the but(eradicating poverty) in Mark 14:7 and in that Acts of apostles I cited grin grin grin grin

I am not interested in the lies, insanities, madness and manipulations packed into the brains of your grandson or what he tells you. Show me what I ask you?

Then, are what the apostles doing in that account of Acts lies.
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

So you are also in support that what the Apostles did was EVIL....

Allow make we pack them together well well before they enter into the realm of innocent and faithful madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

I'm still waiting for recent Watchtower teaching about the Evil the Apostles committed for carrying out an act of generosity which Christ Himself preached.
Your organisation says what they did was generosity here it is again
It was stupidity on their part to share money at Christian meetings!
Jesus never taught them so! cheesy
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

Trinity is the truth based on MaxInDHouse earlier words since it is not recorded in the Bible. He has ran away from that grin gringrin grin grin

The problem of starfish with no brains peddler. I have shown him what he requested for regarding what the disciples were doing? Here it is for you

In fact, no one was in need among them, for all those who owned fields or houses would sell them and bring the value of what was sold, 35 and they would deposit it at the feet of the apostles. In turn distribution would be made to each one according to his need

I cannot see where it says the disciples, Peter and the Holy spirit were eradicating poverty. Since you can see it show me. I have done my part. Let him show me using the Bible where it was clearly written they were eradicating poverty as what they were doing in that account.

In this life, some people are smart while some are not

In this life some are starfish with no brains peddler grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now it's "STUPIDITY ON THEIR PART."

what I requested for is the current Watchtower teaching you talked about.

Here is Watchtower teaching about that.

What they did was an act of GENEROSITY as taught by Christ Himself.

Provide the current Watchtower teaching first.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Where was it written they were sharing money at Christian meetings. grin grin grin grin

You go run tire today as a result of insanities and madness peddling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
achorladey:

Where was it written they were sharing money at Christian meetings. grin grin grin grin

You go run tire today as a result of insanities and madness peddling grin grin grin

The funny thing is how he will be claiming JWs are the ones who practice Christianity as example the Apostles laid down.

Now, because of his evil mind and delusion, he called their acts EVIL and STUPIDITY.

Not only when he first lied that the materials I provided was old light.

Now, Mr is running away from providing the materials of new light where Watchtower called it EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

Now it's "STUPIDITY ON THEIR PART."

It's EVIL it's STUPIDITY doing what Jesus never taught them in Christian meetings.

They came together in Jesus name but since he didn't teach them to share money after meetings the spirit of God killed a couple in their midst.

King David of Israel also did something like that when bringing the Ark of the covenant back from Palestine but instead of following the guidance from God that it's humans who will carry it David used brand new wagon and pulled by horses that's what led to the death of Uzzah. 2Samuel 6:1-7

So whoever God's servants does something stupid God gets angry because they already had guidelines on how to do it.

Ọmọ this one nah our book we go teach unah!smiley
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just like the Pharisees in Jesus' day he wants to condemn God's representatives in his own time but to praise God's ancient servants who also experience criticism from faithless miscreants of his kind in their time!

Let him go and call all his friends here the Bible shows clearly that the apostles made a big mistake there because Jesus has already told them that they will always have poor ones in this system of things! Mark 14:7 wink

You want to run away with your diversion grin grin grin

In fact, no one was in need among them, for all those who owned fields or houses would sell them and bring the value of what was sold, 35 and they would deposit it at the feet of the apostles. In turn distribution would be made to each one according to his need

You said I am lying to my soul. Is the above account lies about what the disciples were doing. MaxInDHouse I have responded to your questions. Answer mine grin grin grin grin

Then two show me in the account of Acts where the disciples were busy eradicating poverty. grin grin grin

Jesus never said the apostles were eradicating poverty
For you always have the poor with you, and you can do them good whenever you want to, but you will not always have me.

Even this scripture says you are peddling insanities lies and madness about the words of Jesus. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's EVIL it's STUPIDITY doing what Jesus never taught them in Christian meetings.

They came together in Jesus name but since he didn't teach them to share money after meetings the spirit of God killed a couple in their midst.

King David of Israel also did something like that when bringing the Ark of the covenant back from Palestine but instead of following the guidance from God that it's humans who will carry it David used brand new wagon and pulled by horses that's what led to the death of Uzzah. 2Samuel 6:1-7

So whoever God's servants does something stupid God gets angry because they already had guidelines on how to do it.

So the couple were killed because God was not pleased with their act of generosity not because They lied Against God. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So you don't have Watchtower magazine where this was taught?

That means you're lying even against your own organisation...

Let's continue cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emusan:

Now, because of his evil mind and delusion, he called their acts EVIL and STUPIDITY.

Ọmọ God's organization stopped that EVIL thing immediately and till today you can't hear of such even among your so called churches because it was STUPIDITY on their part! wink

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Here is what Jesus said......

For you always have the poor with you, and you can do them good whenever you want to, but you will not always have me.

What did Jesus never taught them? grin grin grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling peddler run to King David grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ God's organization stopped that EVIL thing immediately and till today you can't hear of such even among your so called churches because it was STUPIDITY on their part! wink

Face what is before you and stop diverting into what they do in churches.

Ọmọ God's organization stopped that EVIL thing immediately and till today

No record where they stopped it in your Biblegrin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist / Nigeria, Write Down The Date MAY 16th 2018 | New TB Joshua PROPHECY / A State In Nigeria That Was Mentioned 30 Times In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.