Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. (6772 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Divinity Of Man / Deities In Igbo Spirituality: The Nature And Divinity Of Ekwensu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
cornelboy:

No you were the one that said my byes no dé finish whereas I was quoting Emusan not you. So how did Emusan become you?

It's not a doubt that people can reply to any post on this forum unless to an alien like you.

All these are just diversion tactics, just take up the challenge if you're sure of yourself that Emusan have two accounts here.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
cornelboy:

The challenge that we won't mention eachother for a whole year?

So you're afraid of emusan like that cheesy grin cheesy grin

The challenge is that I want to proof you and your brother wrong that I Emusan have multiple accounts on this forum.

If you're sure of yourself self. Take up the challenge.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
Janosky:

You want Emusan to end up in uselu ?
JWs living rent free in his conscious and subconscious thoughts keeping him sane
grin grin

Definitely, JWs witness are so afraid of this Emusan. Glory be to God Almighty.

At least I'm sane but you know you're not JaNosense cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emusan:

It's not a doubt that people can reply to any post on this forum.

The funny thing is that your so called "people" only responds to posts specifically addressed to Emusan or achorladey, surely you're two separate persons! cheesy
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The funny thing is that your so called "people" only responds to posts specifically addressed to Emusan or achorladey, surely you're two separate persons! cheesy

That's why I'm putting out the challenge so that you can see.

Why are you afraid of this challenge?

because you know you already lied against the Holy Spirit of God cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emusan:

That's why I'm putting out the challenge so that you can see. Why are you afraid of this challenge? because you know you already lied against the Holy Spirit of God cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

The only way to go about this so called challenge is if you and i can go our separate ways on this forum without quoting each other for one year so if i'm chatting with one of my friends and achorladey mention me i will be sure that it's not you but if i decide to respond to his comments and you just pop up to quote me then you're achorladey.

Do you agree? cheesy
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The only way to go about this so called challenge is if you and i can go our separate ways on this forum without quoting each other for one year so if i'm chatting with one of my friends and achorladey mention me i will be sure that it's not you but if i decide to respond to his comments and you just pop up to quote me then you're achorladey.

Do you agree? cheesy

Me and you never have anything together that we need to go our separate ways.
The last time I checked, you can still decide not to reply to my post (which you have done before but as you can't keep to your own word as lie lie man, you always come back to your vomit)

Well, It's now clear that all what you JWs want on this section is that Emusan should disappear so that you people can continue to post your lies and deceits unchallenged. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Anyway, the real challenge is to confirm the lies you people made against me and GOD'S Holy Spirit.

If you're so sure it's Holy Spirit who told you I'm another person on this forum, then I don't see why you're running away from this challenge when we haven't even discuss Do's and Don't of the challenge.

Definitely you and your brother are scared that what you people cooked in the dark will be exposed to light cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you agree? cheesy

Another one out of the numerous madness and insanities peddling. Who lied that Achorladey is Emusan in the first place? Achorladey should be the one to prove your lies that Achorladey is Emusan grin grin grin

I see madness and insanities peddling.

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The tension in him is so intense that most times he forgets he's DISGUISING to be two separate persons! cheesy

The disguise coming from insanities and madness peddling grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by achorladey: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emusan:

The last time I checked, you can still decide not to reply to my post (which you have done before but as you can't keep to your own word as lie lie man, you always come back to your vomit)

Well, It's now clear that all what you JWs want on this section is that Emusan should disappear so that you people can continue to post your lies and deceits unchallenged. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Anyway, the real challenge is to confirm the lies you people made against me and GOD'S Holy Spirit.

If you're so sure it's Holy Spirit who told you I'm another person on this forum, then I don't see why you're running away from this challenge when we haven't even discuss Do's and Don't of the challenge.

Definitely you and your brother are scared that what you people cooked in the dark will be exposed to light cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

The verdict is out already that they want to post to people that will only say yes/no to whatever they want. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
achorladey:

The verdict is out already that they want to post to people that will only say yes/no to whatever they want. grin grin grin grin

I'm telling you, meaning they jointly agree on that statement. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emusan:

The last time I checked, you can still decide not to reply to my post (which you have done before but as you can't keep to your own word as lie lie man, you always come back to your vomit) Well, It's now clear that all what you JWs want on this section is that Emusan should disappear so that you people can continue to post your lies and deceits unchallenged. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin Anyway, the real challenge is to confirm the lies you people made against me and GOD'S Holy Spirit. If you're so sure it's Holy Spirit who told you I'm another person on this forum, then I don't see why you're running away from this challenge when we haven't even discuss Do's and Don't of the challenge.

So in a nutshell you can't stop mentioning me.

Ọmọ you're not fit for any challenge! wink
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So in a nutshell you can't stop mentioning me.

I was offline on Nairaland from 25th June 2022 - 30th April this year (during this period, did I mention you?). So I can do without Nairaland

I'm asking you to proof your lie (Yes I called it lie) that Holly Spirit told you I Emusan operates multiple accounts on this forum.

Ọmọ you're not fit for any challenge! wink

You haven't responded to my challenge in the first place.

So why are you running away from what you claimed HOLY Spirit of God told you?

Are you doubting the Spirit ni? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Emusan:

I was offline on Nairaland from 25th June 2022 - 30th April this year (during this period, did I mention you?). So I can do without Nairaland
I'm asking you to proof your lie (Yes I called it lie) that Holly Spirit told you I Emusan operates multiple accounts on this forum. You haven't responded to my challenge in the first place.
So why are you running away from what you claimed HOLY Spirit of God told you?
Are you doubting the Spirit ni? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If you leave Nairaland for good what's my own business in that?

What i'm saying is:

Can you avoid mentioning me? smiley
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
If you leave Nairaland for good what's my own business in that?

It's none of your business, but I'm responding to your claim whether I can't do without mentioning you.

So if I can decided to stay out of Nairaland for almost a year, surely I can do without mentioning you

What i'm saying is:

Can you avoid mentioning me? smiley

Yes I can! because I was offline for almost a year without mentioning you.

But what I'm saying is, can you proof your lie that I Emusan operates multiple accounts on the forum?

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by oteneaaron(m): 1:13am On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

So you're afraid of emusan like that cheesy grin cheesy grin

The challenge is that I want to proof you and your brother wrong that I Emusan have multiple accounts on this forum.

If you're sure of yourself self. Take up the challenge.

They are too much of cowards to take up your challenge.

They know for a FACT that their lies would be exposed if they accept the challenge.

MaxInDHouse and Cornelboy are cowards.

They have no evidence to prove the LIES that they spread.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45am On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

Yes I can! because I was offline for almost a year without mentioning you.

Funny atheist!

Journalist: Can you avoid terrorizing people?
Boko haram: Yes because i was not around for a year without terrorizing anyone! cheesy

Faithless miscreant!
How can you mention me if you're not on the forum at all?

OLÓDO!

To avoid means to be around seeing but shunning the person not when you're not on the forum then you're claiming you didn't mention me.

A criminal locked up somewhere can't say he is not committing crime until he is let loose in the society and stay away from crime! smiley
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheist!

Journalist: Can you avoid terrorizing people?
Boko haram: Yes because i was not around for a year without terrorizing anyone! cheesy

Faithless miscreant!
How can you mention me if you're not on the forum at all?

OLÓDO!

To avoid means to be around seeing but shunning the person not when you're not on the forum then you're claiming you didn't mention me.

A criminal locked up somewhere can't say he is not committing crime until he is let loose in the society and stay away from crime! smiley

All these tactics diversion won't help you.

I've established that yes I can avoid you as not every post you made here I respond to.

So, shut your dirty mouth and take up the challenge if you're so sure of the spirit that told you I have multiple accounts on Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I've answered your question, you didn't answer mine!

Here it is again:
But what I'm saying is, can you proof your lie that I Emusan operates multiple accounts on the forum?

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2023
oteneaaron:

They are too much of cowards to take up your challenge.

They know for a FACT that their lies would be exposed if they accept the challenge.

MaxInDHouse and Cornelboy are cowards.

They have no evidence to prove the LIES that they spread.

They know the day they take up the challenge is the day their self deceits and righteousness will be exposed here.

The funny thing is how they were all clamouring that Emusan should stop engaging them.

Definitely unquenchable fire sets by emusan is seriously burn in their camp cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2023
Ọmọ you can't avoid me as long as you're still quoting me on this forum when i don't want to have anything to do with you! wink

Emusan:

All these tactics diversion won't help you.
I've established that yes I can avoid you as not every post you made here I respond to.
So, shut your dirty mouth and take up the challenge if you're so sure of the spirit that told you I have multiple accounts on Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy grin grin I've answered your question, you didn't answer mine!
Here it is again:
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ you can't avoid me as long as you're still quoting me on this forum when i don't want to have anything to do with you! wink

I said you MaxinDhouse lied that I Emusan operates multiple accounts on this forum.

True or false?

So, take up the challenge to proof your lie against me first before talking about avoiding you.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

They know the day they take up the challenge is the day their self deceits and righteousness will be exposed here. The funny thing is how they were all clamouring that Emusan should stop engaging them. Definitely unquenchable fire sets by emusan is seriously burn in their camp cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
If you're serious about a challenge i've told you what to do:

Open a thread for only just two.
Both participants will mention the name of his church.
You and i will not respond to any interruption.
You will ask one question at a time and i will ask mine.
Just answer as you can and leave others to decide whatever they will do with our responses.
You and i will have to choose and stick to the rules of either to answer based on what our church teaches or what we ourselves have found as truth in the Bible.

Do you agree?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 11:40am On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you're serious about a challenge i've told you what to do:

Open a thread for only just two.
Both participants will mention the name of his church.
You and i will not respond to any interruption.
You will ask one question at a time and i will ask mine.
Just answer as you can and leave others to decide whatever they will do with our responses.
You and i will have to choose and stick to the rules of either to answer based on what our church teaches or what we ourselves have found as truth in the Bible.

Do you agree?

I'm talking about your lie against me!

Did you MaxinDhouse claimed Holy Spirit told you that I Emusan operates multiple accounts on this forum?

If yes!

Can you proof your lie that I Emusan operates multiple accounts on the forum?

This is my challenge, after this then you can come up with yours.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

I'm talking about your lie against me!
Did you MaxinDhouse claimed Holy Spirit told you that I Emusan operates multiple accounts on this forum? If yes!
Can you proof your lie that I Emusan operates multiple accounts on the forum?
This is my challenge, after this then you can come up with yours.

You're not ready for a serious challenge jọọ! smiley
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're not ready for a serious challenge jọọ! smiley

You lied against God's Holy Spirit and me.

True or false?

The same way your gods in Warwick will be using God's name and His Holy Spirit to lie.

Lying liar JWs hallgoer miscreant. cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

You lied against God's Holy Spirit and me.
True or false? The same way your gods in Warwick will be using God's name and His Holy Spirit to lie. Lying liar JWs hallgoer miscreant. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Prove it by stopping to respond whenever i'm chatting with others that's the only way you can prove me wrong! wink

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Prove it by stopping to respond whenever i'm chatting with others that's the only way you can prove me wrong! wink

Just say you don't want Emusan to expose your lies and deceptions. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Lying liar hallgoer miscreant.

If you can lie against God's Holy Spirit. Who then you can't lie against?

2 Likes

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

Just say you don't want Emusan to expose your lies and deceptions. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Lying liar hallgoer miscreant.
If you can lie against God's Holy Spirit. Who then you can't lie against?

Ọmọ you're not serious! cheesy

How many Nairalanders have absolute truth here?

You know you're just worried about the truth JWs are revealing so you can't resist it that's why you keep following us up and down the forum as if we took away your bread.

You're here to expose lies, unite those telling the truth so that there is no contradiction in the midst of all religionists claiming Christians first that's the only way you can truly claim a religion is lying but in a scenario where all the religions are contradicting themselves your allegation against just one out of countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines is tantamount to madness! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by Emusan(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're not serious! cheesy

How many Nairalanders have absolute truth here?

You know you're just worried about the truth JWs are revealing so you can't resist it that's why you keep following us up and down the forum as if we took away your bread.

You're here to expose lies, unite those telling the truth so that there is no contradiction in the midst of all religionists claiming Christians first that's the only way you can truly claim a religion is lying but in a scenario where all the religions are contradicting themselves your allegation against just one out of countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines is tantamount to madness! cheesy

Diversion tactics,

All I'm asking you to do is to proof your lie that Holy Spirit told you I operate multiple accounts on this forum.

Why are you scared to proof what your lying spirit told you?

If it's sure for you what the Spirit says, take up the challenge.

Oponu hallgoer miscreant cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
achorladey:

Now you peddle toddler mentality grin grin grin

Go and sort your challenge with Emusan regarding that. The thread still dey there for me to return to anytime when I want to expose your lies and manipulations

Lol you're only directing me to yourself lol 😂

Answer the question na grin

After I said "bye" to achorladey, I didn't reply achorladey after that. I only replied Emusan. So tell us why achorladey said "my byes no dé finish" two times if you're not the same person running both account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

Diversion tactics,

All I'm asking you to do is to proof your lie that Holy Spirit told you I operate multiple accounts on this forum.

Why are you scared to proof what your lying spirit told you?

If it's sure for you what the Spirit says, take up the challenge.

Oponu hallgoer miscreant cheesy grin grin grin
You be dindinrin. If we truly lied against you that you are running both accounts, why don't you expose our lies immediately, why are you bringing it as a challenge. You no get any sense at all. Na babies dé here Abi 😂

Now if you guys Emusan and achorladey are really different persons, ask achorladey why he said "my byes no dé finish" whereas I was replying to Emusan not achorladey?
Re: Charles Taze Russel Believed In The Divinity Of Christ. by cornelboy(f): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Emusan:

They know the day they take up the challenge is the day their self deceits and righteousness will be exposed here.

The funny thing is how they were all clamouring that Emusan should stop engaging them.

Definitely unquenchable fire sets by emusan is seriously burn in their camp cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
If you really wanna expose our lies and deceit, you would have done that immediately without asking for any challenge cheesy cheesy
That shows that you are only throwing tantrum cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? / My Trip To Malta And Another Reason To Be Atheist / Nigeria, Write Down The Date MAY 16th 2018 | New TB Joshua PROPHECY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.