Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,057 members, 7,828,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Need Advice Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice Urgently (499 Views)

I Need Advice Urgently / I Need Advice Urgently! / Pls I Need Advice... Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice Urgently by Kelvin58: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
My gf saw her leruid on 21 of last month and still now that is 28 she haven't seen her period......we have sex on first week of steptember. ..she have seen all the symptoms of period if it come out yet e no want come out...what should I do

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Urgently by garriAndsugar: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Maybe you should command the period to come out since you don't know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice Urgently by Kriss216: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Congratulations Baba ibeji

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice Urgently by JustPowerApps(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
This calls for a celebration🍻 Kindly register for antenatal on time wink

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Urgently by akube34: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Kelvin58:
My gf saw her leruid on 21 of last month and still now that is 28 she haven't seen her period......we have sex on first week of steptember. ..she have seen all the symptoms of period if it come out yet e no want come out...what should I do
get diapers

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Urgently by Ginaz(f): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
you guys can't conduct a pregnancy test?

3 Likes

Re: Need Advice Urgently by MrsTwrite(f): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Congratulations to you two.🥳🎉

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Urgently by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Congratulations bro
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Kelvin58: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ginaz:
you guys can't conduct a pregnancy test?
she will by tomorrow. And her is stomach is still very flat...
Re: Need Advice Urgently by IyaTola: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kelvin58:
Papa Kelvin!! Congratulations 🎉

1 Like

Re: Need Advice Urgently by IyaTola: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
akube34:
get diapers
it's expensive now o
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Ginaz(f): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Kelvin58:
she will by tomorrow. And her is stomach is still very flat...

of course her stomach will be flat as the pregnancy is in the early stage of development. please conduct a test to determine if she is truly pregnant to put your nerves to rest. I wonder why you haven't done the test before now instead of coming to social media to be asking such question.
Re: Need Advice Urgently by lanzini309: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
How old are you bro
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Exceed15: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
JustPowerApps:
This calls for a celebration🍻 Kindly register for antenatal on time wink

LOL.. u r not nice at all
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Kelvin58: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ginaz:

of course her stomach will be flat as the pregnancy is in the early stage of development. please conduct a test to determine if she is truly pregnant to put your nerves to rest. I wonder why you haven't done the test before now instead of coming to social media to be asking such question.
Okay thanks
Re: Need Advice Urgently by Kelvin58: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
lanzini309:
How old are you bro
smiles...how does age have to deal with what I ask bro

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Can’t Afford To Be Where I Am Without Me - DJ Cuppy / She Leaves In My Place And She Does Hookup / Security Forcefully Removes Fake Asake From Real Asake Concert Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.