Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? (11798 Views)

How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? / How Did You Cope And Adapt With Work From Home Policy? / How To Handle Work Stress In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by JOACHINpedro: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
How do you deal with work stress esp work you ain't so happy doing?
But the pay is okay for a single person.
I'm on this table and I need input

10 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by DarkLover: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
I’m on this table too, the stress is just much. I’m happy with mine a bit tho. My babe just left to Norway & it’s been hell coping without her🥲

So I’d be reading inputs.

14 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by parkervero(m): 3:59am On Oct 01, 2023
I'm not happy with my current job. The stress is overwhelming.

I'm in an aggressive mood right now to start looking for another job. My target is December. I must hit my target before then.

May God help me.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by JOACHINpedro: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2023
DarkLover:
I’m on this table too, the stress is just much. I’m happy with mine a bit tho. My babe just left to Norway & it’s been hell coping without her🥲

Sometimes, I feel like going back to sch

4 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by JOACHINpedro: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2023
parkervero:
I'm not happy with my current job. The stress is overwhelming.

I'm in an aggressive mood right now to start looking for another job. My target is December. I must hit my target before then.

May God help me.
I sometimes think they will all be the same.
You can't leave the job cus of people that are counting on you. You gat pay family bills
Happiness is scarce in this country

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by EnglishUsa: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Know distractions please, we need to focus... We are waiting for something at 12:pm

2 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by AdamuKD: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
sad
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by IjebuWarrior: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Go local joint go chill, drink and knack ashana... Simple! cool

8 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by fmcjunior(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Most times it's very stressful especially when you're not the type that likes eating out but you always close late.

For the loneliness, I have some acquaintances from work that I pass time with whenever I want to. No strings attached though.

A particular one of them comes to cook for me once in a while.

Work is another hell of a story.

I just do the work to pay bills and keep the engine running until I find one I'm happy at. Or maybe start one for myself. That's the goal.

16 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Stress for man life dey ever finish?

Cuz so long you've been paying your own bills,then the stress will always continue....

Las las,na sleep I dey use quench my own stress..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Ezedon(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Get a Girlfriend and Thank me later

1 Like

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Opanka44(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nobody is currently doing any job that gives them joy as far as Nigeria is concerned. We are only doing all we can to survive

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by bigdammyj: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reading...
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by SolomonGrandi: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
You move
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Glow8269(f): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
It's well

3 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Galaxyss(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Please I'm in dire need of a job.
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Triangles1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Single life is the best, even when I marry my wife must have her own apartments.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by kesonas(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Work life has a single is not easy but u can always balance it. Do a time appraisal on yourself

2 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by incogni2o: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Any of the below works

Go for a Swim,
Gym
Play or Learn a musical instrument
Plan a trip to where you haven't been before. maybe with a boat.
Ramble about aimlessly - Go for a walk,When I was single working at VI , I usually leave work to the beach around Kuramo and just have some soloquizing session. It helped.
Take a nap, Trust me it helps, I usually take naps in the toilet or secluded areas.
Think, Plan and reorganize your life better.
Go to KFC and have a chicken.
Give God some thanks for where you are currently.
Read your Bible
Go for midweek service.

what you need is have a little unwinding session, not looking for just chicks, beer or laughs.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by DataAlchemist: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Make chilled origin and suya your dinner grin
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Chetas81(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
MY SIMPLE OPINION,IS THAT, GUYS LEAD BY THE SUN 🌻 HAVE ENDLESS ENERGY, TO DO ANYTHING ANYTIME ANYDAY, TWO YEARS NOW,NO GOING FOR LEAVE, NO SICKNESS, WE DO SMALL THING TO STAY FIT
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by sonofthunder: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
DarkLover:

Your babe Abi my babe?

Which day she travel so?

1 Like

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Bluearrow: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Triangles1:
Single life is the best, even when I marry my wife must have her own apartments.
Lol...Easier said than done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by jawalis(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
I can’t relate.
I studied Health Information Management in the university, second class upper, located in ilorin kwara state. I’ll be glad if I can get offer to work either in a formal or informal sector. Thanks. I just want to make a living

2 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by nkemjacob2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
In Nigeria we don't have option. We just bring our happiness from home to work. So nobody will kill our joy which can equally lead to unproductiveness.

I don't like my job. I have no option option that's y I am still working

3 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by sacajawea: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Huge Sighhh
Do you want me to tell you about releasing sperm now?? Is that what you wanna hear from my mouth?

1 Like

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Triangles1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bluearrow:

Lol...Easier said than done

What's delaying me now is because I don't have enough to rent 3 bedroom, bro, woman wahala too much.

2 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by GreaterFuture(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ok.

You can use sports, movies series, shows, fiction and non fiction etc..

Meanwhile, 👇🏽

Watch all matches, games and any sports event or shows, live and otherwise.

You can save huge money on cable bills, also watch all Local Stations abroad, like every single one of them. You can follow BBNaija, AIT, Nollywood Movies, Gollywood, Yoruba movies, Shows etc.
Follow all local content at home locally, abroad

Nigerians (and Africans) abroad, a huge service to y'all
you can follow the cable stations there in your country too, and all stations anywhere in the world.
It has A very large Video and series box, so no need for Netflix, Amazon prime and co. Too

Works on your Smart TV, Phone 📱, tablet, Laptop 💻 etcetera.

Very very affordable, 24 Hrs test available, so as to see and feel what it's like before actual Purchase.

Reach out to me today 👍🏽
See signature for contact.. WhatsApp call and sms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by NACE13: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
Right now, I'm in same office with a group of moronic non-entities. Always looking for one excuse or the other to not come to work and the days they do, they never do it well. I have reported to our head a few times and he's not really in the mood to do anything about. How do I deal with it? My Xbox Console eases the stress. 🎮🎮
Sometimes, after I get home from work, I shower, have dinner and take a little stroll with my headphones blasting my favourite jams. Recently became single again, so no woman to share the issue with for now
sad

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / The Real Reason Why Employees Aren't Opening Your Emails / Is It Unprofessional To Use Whatsapp For Official/business Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.