Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? (11799 Views)

How Can A Single Guy Manage ₦‎25k Salary In Port Harcourt? / How Did You Cope And Adapt With Work From Home Policy? / How To Handle Work Stress In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by yuzjet(m): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
How do you deal with work stress esp work you ain't so happy doing?
But the pay is okay for a single person.
I'm on this table and I need input

You are not in this world to be happy. The earlier you know this, the better. Happiness doesn't pay bills.

9 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by frankson1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
The good pay alone should take the stress far away from you undecided

For me, whenever I feel stressed, I know it's time to have a very good sleep and for long hours.

Modified: about not being happy at your job, years back, I quit a desk job because I wasn't happy with it so if you know you can quit your job and not beg online afterwards, feel free to do it.

3 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Kimjongun: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
I was in this shoe around 2020, I know the stress and loneliness you are dealing with right now, but be careful relationship may not be the solution

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Lisaint(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Truth be told

Im not happy with my current job
Lemme tell you what im doing
Im currently working with a micro-fiance institute

The stresss no be here at all!

I studied geography and planning sciences!
B. Sc 2.2 older!

I actually need something that will give me time to go into other things

4 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2023
Work stress can be so exhausting. So i cope by coming to nairaland to read latest news and gists.
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Sprints3: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
If we can't pvssy to doke we jack off to avva Addams or Kelly divine..
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by frankson1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
Opanka44:
[b]Nobody is currently doing any job that gives them joy [/b]as far as Nigeria is concerned. We are only doing all we can to survive

Where did you get your stat from🤷🤷

1 Like

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Opanka44(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2023
frankson1:

Where did you get your stat from🤷🤷

From StatiSense
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by RPG2020(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
DarkLover:
I’m on this table too, the stress is just much. I’m happy with mine a bit tho. My babe just left to Norway & it’s been hell coping without her🥲

So I’d be reading inputs.

She is no more your babe know this and have peace ✌️
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Veenbanks(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
You sure need an extra income to combat all stress. Indeed people are passing through a lot. If indeed you have an extra cash to spare, kindly check my signature, and join others in making cool money. You will indeed thank me later.

1 Like

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by SAMBARRY: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wheww

All I can say is thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by NEUDUDE: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
I thank God for my new Job. So far its been movies or gaming to unwind. I have resigned from the night life lol. So my weekends are mostly netflix and chill. My neighbor complained sef that i have always been indoors these days and i love it grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ezedon:
Get a Girlfriend and Thank me later
're u for real.
Naija girls wey be stressful job on their own
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by ShootThemAll(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ezedon:
Get a Girlfriend and Thank me later

Not just a girlfriend bro but a good and lively one...

3 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by ufotunang: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Where are the jobs sef ? 🙄
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by mastermind1759(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
Just give Urslf a reasonable target and create sometin beta to fall back to..dis country doesn't offer d best of anytin
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by DarkLover: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
RPG2020:

She is no more your babe know this and have peace ✌️

😂😂
Actually I care less about that. But I’m keen to know under what rationale you made this statement. Or do you think everyone out there are better off than us here?
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by DarkLover: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
sonofthunder:

Your babe Abi my babe?

Which day she travel so?

Okay now, our babe😂😂
She travelled early last month btw.
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by DarkLover: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

Sometimes, I feel like going back to sch

Bro, what I found out from my little time on Earth is to always do something that is worthwhile & also makes you happy. If you feel like going back to school would do, pls go back but PLAN please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by RPG2020(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
DarkLover:

😂😂
Actually I care less about that. But I’m under what rationale you made this statement. Or do you think everyone out there are better off than us here?

You careless but still asking questions ⁉️‼️
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by frankson1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kimjongun:
I was in this shoe around 2020, I know the stress and loneliness you are dealing with right now, but be careful relationship may not be the solution

Most times, when you tell people that you're stressed they'd advise you to go meet a girl and for a lady, a man, hang out or drink beer at the bar.

People have different ways of dealing with stress and the Op might be amongst those who haven't found theirs yet.

1 Like

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by ravensckar(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Glow8269:
Abeg who get job to offer,I have been out of job for a while now and it's draining!! Eat my last foodstuff yesterday afternoon!!
Add a picture of yourself to your profile, you will get a job in the next 72 hours.

This I have seen.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Gerrard59(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
- I sleep, at least twice daily.

- I log on to Nairaland, Instagram, Twitter and read the articles from the links I have posted on my private WhatsApp group; The Economist, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Financial Times, Nikkei Asian Review, Reddit subs etc. The future plan would be to travel at least twice annually to various destinations.

- Hone my Kanji skills

5 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by DarkLover: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
RPG2020:

You careless but still asking questions ⁉️‼️

That I care less about her being my gf or not doesn’t mean I can’t know the rationale behind your submission na?

You must have a reason for writing what you wrote.
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Kimjongun: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
frankson1:

Most times, when you tell people that you're stressed they'd advise you to go meet a girl and for a lady, a man, hang out or drink beer at the bar.

People have different ways of dealing with stress and the Op might be amongst those who haven't found theirs yet.

Yeah actually hanging out with the opposite gender can help to relieve stress, but once it's becoming a relationship with EXPECTATIONS AND COMMITMENT, things start to become different.

Also op mentioned he has people visiting and cooking for him. He is not totally lonely after all, perhaps he is not having satisfaction at work.

4 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by frankson1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Opanka44:

From StatiSense

Well, they might not be entirely correct because I've met lots of people who take pride in what they do and I'm one of them, so it's not EVERYONE who's not happy at their jobs.

I wish I could see the data they used and how they arrived at this.

1 Like

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Opanka44(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
frankson1:

Well, they might not be entirely correct because I've met lots of people who take pride in what they do and I'm one of them, so it's not EVERYONE who's not happy at their jobs.

I wish I could see the data they used and how they arrived at this.

Pls can u help me with 3k to buy some food and cook??
Thanks
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by hansomb: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Pain is part of life 🧬. Learn to embrace it and become friend with pain. Then you will be free. I currently left my salary work and doing what I love with creativity. Even though am not yet earning as much as I do in my salary job, but am very okay with it because I know good times are coming.

2 Likes

Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Chochovini: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Know distractions please, we need to focus... We are waiting for something at 12:pm
. Lols what is that?
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by Chochovini: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Problem is, most single guys are even unemployed.
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by kherlly(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
I'm on this table too.

To resign dey hungry me just waiting for my ladride to click
Re: As A Single Guy How Do You Deal With Work Stress? by hakym619(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
DarkLover:
I’m on this table too, the stress is just much. I’m happy with mine a bit tho. My babe just left to Norway & it’s been hell coping without her🥲

So I’d be reading inputs.

Norway?
Sir, I don't mind if you enlighten me on her jakpa route.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Skills Can A Sickle Cell Patient Acquire That Can Fetch Him Good Money / The Real Reason Why Employees Aren't Opening Your Emails / Is It Unprofessional To Use Whatsapp For Official/business Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.