Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO (37098 Views)

EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Gaffes: Replace Tinubu To Avoid Further Embarrassment, Atiku’s Camp Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Ironically, Peter Obi was dining with Abacha during those era. Abacha appointed him chairman of Tincan ports.

Can you now compare the days of Abacha and now? We're we not better off then? Even til now n even in death late Abacha still pays the country.....
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Iziquiel(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

My Brother, the Man will NOT last as President.😟😌

God can't allow such a CROOKED and Dubious character stay as President of Nigeria.😒

He Forcefully took what was NOT for him and Such Persons do not Last in Positions.
😔🙂
"God will not allow him last as President" but God will allow you last kwoo?

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Coly2012(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Can we all join our hand and mouth together to agree and declear NADECO an ipob,obidient, Esn and unknown gun men organization,there for there are terrorist organization.

I hope am able to impress agbadorians.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Irony1: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.

Can you stop this show of stupidity for once in this your life. NADECO had the likes of Commodore Ndubuisi Kanu who was an igbo man as the founding members, and the best thing you can say about this is to taint it under tribal lens. see my guy don't let curses follow you and your unborn generations because that is what you are inviting.

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Irony1: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Fake American NADECO. They only have 7+ years left to wail.

That particular ukwu is an impostor and also Peter Obi's agent.

IPOB and Aba made NADECO cheesy

can you quit being stupid for once

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by ugosco82: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Disadvantages of studying in a well developed country
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Irony1: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
femisplash:
Same guy had been bursted by Bayo Onanuga during election period. The fake guy was fronting for Pand¤ra Obi and was attacking Tinubu. They are so fake in everything.

you guys should have small shame in you and shut up, you guys are just a disgrace to manhood walahi

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Acidosis(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Of all people to present as candidate for presidency, APC decided to field in a well-known druggie and expert certificate forger, thinking that it would be business as usual.
Well, not this time around.

Many people don wise up.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Bluntemperor: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
tonicyril:
Wailers up there
Racoon how far....how about evening news??

Can you see how Fakery we are- even with fake letter and documents?
Too much Politics With Bitterness ( PWB) by Opposition and their Footsoldiers every now and then, by invading Social Media as Agents !
Is this the way to build a virile Nigeria?
Is the way to position Nigeria for the World?
What are your thoughts and suggestions - for a better Nigeria - for the Youths and unborn generations?
It is Well with Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by MRMRMR: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Daft illiterate, point out where i said the economy will turn around overnight undecided

Better take your nonsense off my mention for as you carry am come, na so I go take send am back to you with interest.

Tinubu is a daft criminal, He and His evil APC has no intention to deliver the dividends of democracy to Nigerians, the only sponsoring thought to the creation of the evil APC structure is to take power from PDP,now they must keep it at all cost.

Prove you are not an illiterate by telling Us what and what are they philosophical and ideological standings of APC and how they hence affect the walfare of the people they govern.

Apc is the greatest disaster to hit this Country.
It's a daft that will compare Tinubu with buhari and say Tinubu is worse. Is 8yrs same as 115days?
Is there anywhere in the world where a new govt turnaround the economy in a matter of days?
Major economic reforms are usually painful in the short term. PBAT policies are painful but necessary for future progress of this country

I know u are angry and hungry. But with time things we pan out well

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Johnthesuccess: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Racoon:
Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO Urges President Tinubu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/29/resign-and-save-nigeria-further-embarrassment-national-coalition-nadeco-urges-president

Who bi this ipob disgusting as nadeco? Nothing this yamlegged people no do hin fake. Useless people.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by themanderon: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Just look at those children of Hades defending the national embarrassment. They can only see through the lens of tribalism. They do not know the laughing stock we have become before the comity of nations.
The drug Baron is ready to pull the entire nation down with him as everything and everyone he now touches turns to dust. He has made a mockery of the corrupt inec and the judiciary and now csu are struggling albeit without success to extricate themselves from the muddy slime the druggie has tainted the university with. What a man!!!
His secret of many years has come back to hunt him. Consequences of unbridled ambitions can be dire.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by hotseat: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
NADECO ke,

NADEMKNOW ni!

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by omooba969(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is clueless on leadership. He has failed in every sector of the economy and must be made to resign.

Tinubu is a failure personified, he's worst than Buhari .

Who should be Tinubu hand over to if he resigned?
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lloyd F. ukwu

Which time Ohus begin join NADECO?

Ohus are known to have been invested in Abacha's Youths Earnestly Ask For Abacha movement and not NADECO

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Cromagnon: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Truth be told, Druggie Tinubu is a Big DISGRACE to Nigeria and Nigerians. embarassed

No PRIMARY school.
No SECONDARY school.
No DATE OF Birth
No CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Children.
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Wives.
Etc🤨🤦🤦

How can such a CROOKED Character be president of a Great Nation like Nigeria?😕🙁

voters are crooked so they get a leader that reflects them

He should have just presented Osibanjo @the APC presidential Primaries. 😏😕

why can't osibanjo present himself?
Is he not a man?
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Cromagnon: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
bitingcool:
WHERE ARE THE HUNGRY PEOPLE PAID TO LAUNDER THE FORGER PRESIDENT'S IMAGE.

LAUGHS IN CASSAVA COMMODITY grin grin cheesy

Abi they don draft them temporarily to help Sam Larry re-write his self indicating statement?
Election won
No need To launder till next election
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.

Research if he exist
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Swiftgrp: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Fake American NADECO. They only have 7+ years left to wail.

That particular ukwu is an impostor and also Peter Obi's agent.

IPOB and Aba made NADECO cheesy
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by alecvito: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
The perpetuation of treachery in Nigeria is evident in the continuous grip on power by the All Progressives Congress (APC) party. This prolonged dominance has resulted in the amplification of problems that have plagued the country since the era of this treacherous administrations.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by VinnyBaba: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Cromagnon:

voters are crooked so they get a leader that reflects them

why can't osibanjo present himself?
Is he not a man?

Osibanjo lacks Boldness!🙁

One of the Reasons I don't like him.🤨

But @least, he has a Clean Reputation.

DRUGGIE Tinubu has too many CRIMINAL BAGGAGES, for a 21St Century president. 😕😒
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by seunjungle1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Whether your fathers like it or not, Asiwaju is still our president and it is for 8 good years and it gonna favour me and my households.

Middle finger for all the haters

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Daystar7: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

This is the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians. Tribe and religion.. is this really important when we have our collective reputation as a nation at stake? Look how horrible things have slid down the drain since 2015 yet we don't want to salvage what's left of this country till we have nothing to hold unto again. The Fulani's and Hausa suffered more despite their kind man as president in Buhari and we want to continue same with Tinubu. All this just for what? While we fight and tear ourselves down, a few set of greedy politicians loot our collective treasure for themselves and kids at the expense of ur future and ur unborn. What do we really gain from this folly? Are things ever going to get better if we continue down this path or just hope in delusion? Does tribe come before patriotism? I don't know who 'll be of immense help to me tomorrow, poor or rich, Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa, I don't know so why 'll I engage in any form of bigotry? The only time we see ourselves as Nigerians is during BBN, Mohbad's death or Osihmen issue with Napoli, every form of irrelevant things is where we unite, why!
I bought a bag of pure water for #400 today. I felt so bad. I remember buying it for #60. I'm about to start a family and I'm scared of how they'll survive in this country. If they are all born in Canada will they ever want to come home? It's just so bad.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Chetas81(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Truth be told, Druggie Tinubu is a Big DISGRACE to Nigeria and Nigerians. embarassed

No PRIMARY school.
No SECONDARY school.
No DATE OF Birth
No CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Children.
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Wives.
Etc🤨🤦🤦

How can such a CROOKED Character be president of a Great Nation like Nigeria?😕🙁

He should have just presented Osibanjo @the APC presidential Primaries. 😏😕

there must be a good reason why trump called Nigeria shithole

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Daystar7: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians. Tribe and religion.. is this really important when we have our collective reputation as a nation at stake? Look how horrible things have slid down the drain since 2015 yet we don't want to salvage what's left of this country till we have nothing to hold unto again. The Fulani's and Hausa suffered more despite their kind man as president in Buhari and we want to continue same with Tinubu. All this just for what? While we fight and tear ourselves down, a few set of greedy politicians loot our collective treasure for themselves and kids at the expense of ur future and ur unborn. What do we really gain from this folly? Are things ever going to get better if we continue down this path or just hope in delusion? Does tribe come before patriotism? I don't know who 'll be of immense help to me tomorrow, poor or rich, Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa, I don't know so why 'll I engage in any form of bigotry? The only time we see ourselves as Nigerians is during BBN, Mohbad's death or Osihmen issue with Napoli, every form of irrelevant things is where we unite, why!
I bought a bag of pure water for #400 today. I felt so bad. I remember buying it for #60. I'm about to start a family and I'm scared of how they'll survive in this country. If they are all born in Canada will they ever want to come home? It's just so bad.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Chetas81(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
seunjungle1:
Whether your fathers like it or not, Asiwaju is still our president and it is for 8 good years and it gonna favour me and my households.

Middle finger for all the haters
thank god you're Nigerian citizen.not Singaporean citizen, no difference between you and the country called Nigeria, chocroche live inside shithole, but they called it heaven
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Chetas81(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
There are MANY NIGERIAN CITIZEN WHO MENTALLY SICK, BUT THEY DON'T AWARE OF IT
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by tonicyril: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Can you see how Fakery we are- even with fake letter and documents?
Too much Politics With Bitterness ( PWB) by Opposition and their Footsoldiers every now and then, by invading Social Media as Agents !
Is this the way to build a virile Nigeria?
Is the way to position Nigeria for the World?
What are your thoughts and suggestions - for a better Nigeria - for the Youths and unborn generations?
It is Well with Nigeria and Nigerians.

That is the problem with our youth, they are the one to peddle nonsense but still the one to cry foul and demean the country.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by sleemomymy: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
THEY WILL ALL FAIL.........ONE BY ONE......
IN CITY BOY WE TRUST.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by 12inchess: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
INEC declared Tinubu president months ago. He was sworn in by the Chief Justice of Nigeria. The matter went to PEPT Tribunal and they lost woefully on a 5-0 judgement but somehow I'm supposed to follow mumu Obidient logic that Tinubu is an embarrassment. Anyway Obidients are on a "lule" spree so I won't be the one to hinder them from laboring in vain.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by olowo1930: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
When a Nation embraces Justice and fairness, people will fly and rejoice otherwise is Nigeria case. This embarrassment will never allow Nigerians to go far in the world, even our clergy men are weaken in spirit. Injustics has brought this nation below ebb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Writes About Obama In A Church / Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo / Bayelsa Election: Timi Frank Congratulates Lyon, Urges Secondus To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.