Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO (37140 Views)

EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Gaffes: Replace Tinubu To Avoid Further Embarrassment, Atiku’s Camp Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Pauladex(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.
Sense no go kill you. I sense IPOB mentality from the nonsense writeup.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by AskNgige2: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
abobote:
Where's Tinubu ?

He is dead emotionally
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by ofwest47(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fake NADECO of I Before Others__ courtesy of Zik in the modern slavery work in the U S .
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by papagiddy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Who is NADECO if not Tinubu....
Watch as REAL NADECO will shut down those cloned idiot
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Trendishine: 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
In less than 6months to running an illegitimate government, it will be better for babablu that he did not attempt rigging the elections. Litigations, instigation, bombardment, unpopularity, dejection, shame, lies to cover more lies and the naira sinking to infinite decimal with no break. NLC and TUC are even trying to save face cause their listening to Apc government of crooks initially has brought great attack and shame upon them now that no amount of threat will make them look back and this same government still got nothing to offer them but lies and now the Apc government is issuing injunctions from criminal court infested by bribe swallowing judges poisoned by the madness of gullibility.
Locally and international, Nigeria is floating on auto pilot and the government is extremely confused. Truly, na village drum of the spirit na im tinubu and im political minions thief, that's why dem never see peace for one day for this their stolen mandate. E no better if babablu go Sidon for im house enjoy the rest of im time with remi, leave that madness for power?
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by greatman247(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu is a big disaster waiting to happen! Druggie, scammer, big fraudster and yahoo President

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Lovenorth: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Let us first verify if he has penisss, I suspect that she is a transgender, if not he surely used female result as his own and perhaps he killed her. Chicago state university is becoming synonymous to a kangaroo university

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Greenwood18: 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nice2023:

They don't know anything.

How many of them have travelled outside Lagos state?

You're the ignorant f**l here read before you comment. You lack knowledge. Next time use Google to get schooled.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by shinealight(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Racoon:
Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO Urges President Tinubu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/29/resign-and-save-nigeria-further-embarrassment-national-coalition-nadeco-urges-president

Yet another FAKE NADECO! cool cool
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by edungene7: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
od4life:

Dambazzou ke? As in Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazzou (Rtd.)?

That means you know nothing about NADECO. You most likely belong to the Indomie generation.

You are obviously high on weed my friend.

Go wash your face make your eye clear.
Yr mumu no too much
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by naturefellow(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Templarlandry duro4change mannabbqgrils freestuffsng seunmsg moh247

How market?
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Emetex22(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.
Forget the organization of NADECO or whatever the call themselves, defend your agbado master, his reputation is on the line at the world stage, you will explain tire 😆 🤣 😂, it's a time for sober reflection and reminiscing, aren't you tired of the way things are, chai
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by slymansun: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Tinubu was voted to effect repairs on a depilated structure we call a country housing two hundred million Nigerians. Instead of considering the living conditions of the people and what best approach to go about the repairs. President Tinubu immediately after inauguration pulled down the whole building and made 200 million people homeless. President Tinubu finished Nigeria with the so-called unification of forex trading platforms by devaluing the naira from N460 to N765 which didn't eliminate the black market.

The unfortunate thing is that Tinubu may not be able to house half of the people he made homeless let alone leave the government better than he met it.

I am jet to see any positive or sense in Tinubu's monetary policy. It is just madness.
I am not an economist. Please economists should tell us the benefit of this devious policy of naira devaluation.
I thought it will eliminate black market rate and ensure the exchange rate is uniform. But black market rate still exists and that is the actual exchange rate because that is where you can get dollar from.
Tinubu just killed the naira in a swoop. At least Buhari in 8years, took the rate from ₦155/$ to ₦500/$ but BAT in 3months has taken it from ₦500/$ to ₦1000/$.
Tinubu is a disaster.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by od4life(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
edungene7:
Yr mumu no too much

Look into the mirror and see who the real mumu is. Mtchew.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by JOemmy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
frankyychiji:
Buhari said we'd miss him but we all laughed. Now see where we dey.

Global embarrassment on one side, choking economic situation on the other. The man should just resign abeg. Afterall, he has fulfilled his life ambition even though by hook and crook.

The old man will definitely be remembered as the greatest con man in nigeria's history.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by gudugudumeje: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Fumbling, and wobbling NADECO..... The original.one NADECO is moribund.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Nayturalistic: 1:36am On Sep 30, 2023
Edu93:
Tinubu is a national disgrace

And Peter Obi is a national loser.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by echodrum(m): 4:51am On Sep 30, 2023
LegendHero:

are you not ashamed of mentioning the word " fake" ?. The man you are supporting is the definition of fake and you are the definition of ignorance.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Proudlyomonna: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2023
MRMRMR:

It's a daft that will compare Tinubu with buhari and say Tinubu is worse. Is 8yrs same as 115days?
Is there anywhere in the world where a new govt turnaround the economy in a matter of days?
Major economic reforms are usually painful in the short term. PBAT policies are painful but necessary for future progress of this country

I know u are angry and hungry. But with time things we pan out well

Haha angry and hungry in your dreams,let them increase the volume of the shege banzia make hunger hammer jobless zombiec nonentities like your type cheesy

It is that zombiesm in You that made you believe the evil APC structure of wicked fifth columnist leaders have any such plans to better the lives of Nigerians.

Ignorant You have zero clue as to what the essense of politics entails, Your daft head is plainly enveloped in my party my candidate must win,Zombie like You do not even know the ideology behind the party You are following.

If You are not directly linked to the APC evil structure nothing for You,if You are a poor,common hustling man supporting same APC that's structured to wreck unmatched suffering and hardship upon you and your generating yet unborn this is a sign that You will most like zombie ooo zombie till you fall grin

You give goat your yam se make hin help you keep am,se positive thinking go stop the goat from doing what it knows best??
Tifnubu is a daft drug addict He has nothing on His head,He is a maximum disaster,let this reality stare glancly at your zombie ooo zombiec face.

May the strongest survive.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by MRMRMR: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Haha angry and hungry in your dreams,let them increase the volume of the shege banzia make hunger hammer jobless zombiec nonentities like your type cheesy

It is that zombiesm in You that made you believe the evil APC structure of wicked fifth columnist leaders have any such plans to better the lives of Nigerians.

Ignorant You have zero clue as to what the essense of politics entails, Your daft head is plainly enveloped in my party my candidate must win,Zombie like You do not even know the ideology behind the party You are following.

If You are not directly linked to the APC evil structure nothing for You,if You are a poor,common hustling man supporting same APC that's structured to wreck unmatched suffering and hardship upon you and your generating yet unborn this is a sign that You will most like zombie ooo zombie till you fall grin

You give goat your yam se make hin help you keep am,se positive thinking go stop the goat from doing what it knows best??
Tifnubu is a daft drug addict He has nothing on His head,He is a maximum disaster,let this reality stare glancly at your zombie ooo zombiec face.

May the strongest survive.
Typical attitudes of hungry people, they will rant and insult.
Papa Tinubu abeg buy biscuits and sweets for ur children make we hear word for nairaland
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Proudlyomonna: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
MRMRMR:

Typical attitudes of hungry people, they will rant and insult.
Papa Tinubu abeg buy biscuits and sweets for ur children make we hear word for nairaland

Shut up slavish zombie oo zombie grin

Go drink garri wey you soak since 7am abi You dey wait make hin turn to solid rock grin grin
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Cromagnon: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Osibanjo lacks Boldness!🙁

One of the Reasons I don't like him.🤨

But @least, he has a Clean Reputation.

DRUGGIE Tinubu has too many CRIMINAL BAGGAGES, for a 21St Century president. 😕😒
who rep epp
We talking about winning you talking about rep
Can you take rep to the bank or voting booth
Rep for what sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen / See How Lagosians Struggle To Get To Their Destinations After Heavy Rainfall / Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.