Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO (37141 Views)

EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Gaffes: Replace Tinubu To Avoid Further Embarrassment, Atiku’s Camp Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Ofunaofu: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
The real NADECO

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by LudaChriz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
The same tribalistic and senseless fools that voted for Buhari and made us waste good 8 years repeated their foolishness this year by voting this drug kingpin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by VinnyBaba: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
abobote:
Where's Tinubu ?

In France, HIDING from Atiku.😟😔

3 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by od4life(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
killsmith:

Typical agbado illiterate. NADECO was formed by dambazzou, ajasin, enahoro and others.

Dambazzou ke? As in Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazzou (Rtd.)?

That means you know nothing about NADECO. You most likely belong to the Indomie generation.

You are obviously high on weed my friend.

Go wash your face make your eye clear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Creamypie(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
od4life:
Na Tinubu be NADECO na.

This one na Made In China NADECO.
go and sit down. Who know tinubu for nadeco. Tilimpoo wey run commot country. Ab adesanya, enahiro was amongst those who carried nadeco for head

5 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by killsmith(f): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
od4life:

That means you know nothing about NADECO. You most likely belong to the Indomie generation.

Na so una lie say tinubu na first class. Your God is a god of theft. He steals everything.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/june-12-how-nadeco-was-formed-osoba/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by deji17: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
NADECO don reach omo Ibo hand...

5 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Nice2023(m): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
When I said he didn't perform in Lagos some people came after me...the same Lagos that has one of the bad and dangerous potholes in Nigeria.

If u visit Abuja,Rivers Kaduna and Enugu state u will most likely know what it takes to have good roads.

A man that never built even one bridge yet they claimed he performed in Lagos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Nice2023(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
od4life:

They don't know anything.

How many of them have travelled outside Lagos state?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by enemyofprogress: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
I'm sure they've seen expo from the university. Baba Seyi certificate na tokunbo. No be him get am. Remi Tinubu you see the man you dumped me for. Na my head dey catch una.

Dpen11 how far now? kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by callmevirus(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Truth be told, Druggie Tinubu is a Big DISGRACE to Nigeria and Nigerians. embarassed

No PRIMARY school.
No SECONDARY school.
No DATE OF Birth
No CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Children.
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Wives.
Etc🤨🤦🤦

How can such a CROOKED Character be president of a Great Nation like Nigeria?😕🙁

He should have just presented Osibanjo @the APC presidential Primaries. 😏😕

No kindred
Only Tinubu knows where he's from.

7 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by BoldBrainz(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Tinubu was voted to effect repairs on a depilated structure we call a country housing two hundred million Nigerians. Instead of considering the living conditions of the people and what best approach to go about the repairs. President Tinubu immediately after inauguration pulled down the whole building and made 200 million people homeless. President Tinubu finished Nigeria with the so-called unification of forex trading platforms by devaluing the naira from N460 to N765 which didn't eliminate the black market.

The unfortunate thing is that Tinubu may not be able to house half of the people he made homeless let alone leave the government better than he met it.

Your simple analogy is beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by zagaina(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
With all of the below he still became your president and will still leads you for the next 8 years.

He is God chosen.
VinnyBaba:

Truth be told, Druggie Tinubu is a Big DISGRACE to Nigeria and Nigerians. embarassed

No PRIMARY school.
No SECONDARY school.
No DATE OF Birth
No CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Children.
No SPECIFIC NUMBER of Wives.
Etc🤨🤦🤦

How can such a CROOKED Character be president of a Great Nation like Nigeria?😕🙁

He should have just presented Osibanjo @the APC presidential Primaries. 😏😕

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Coolmagy: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
[God bless you for this your statement. Its a big nightmare to drive around Lagos with all the potholes everywhere.
quote author=Nice2023 post=126092456]When I said he didn't perform in Lagos some people came after me...the same Lagos that has one of the bad and dangerous potholes in Nigeria.

If u visit Abuja,Rivers Kaduna and Enugu state u will most likely know what it takes to have good roads.

A man that never built even one bridge yet they claimed he performed in Lagos.[/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by femisplash: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Fake American NADECO. They only have 7+ years left to wail.

That particular ukwu is an impostor and also Peter Obi's agent.
That guy is a very stupid guy, i can't imagine a sane person draging a resemblance of a name like NADECO deep into a mess. Those peeps from across the niger can sell their mothers for a coin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by omoadeleye(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.

That's what i have been looking for since morning i saw the the news.

I knew that someone like that will be the one to spew that rubbish on behalf of a big name.

And, i wasn't surprised after seeing the name now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Harrynight(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is clueless on leadership. He has failed in every sector of the economy and must be made to resign

Tinubu is a failure personified, he's worst than Buhari .

The truth is that Even the next president will be worst than tinubu,
I jus tire of this shitthole
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by zagaina(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
femisplash:
That guy is a very stupid guy, i can't imagine a sane person draging a resemblance of a name like NADECO deep into a mess. Those peeps from across the niger can sell their mothers for a coin.
Let continue wailing for the next 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Dittodat: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Delusional IDIOTS.
You better go and get ready for another loss in 2027.
Tinubu is your President till 2031. DEAL WITH IT.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by ayenale1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Who takes over after he resigns...lolzzzz
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by VinnyBaba: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
zagaina:
With all of the below he still became your president and will still leads you for the next 8 years.

He is God chosen.

My Brother, the Man will NOT last as President.😟😌

God can't allow such a CROOKED and Dubious character stay as President of Nigeria.😒

He Forcefully took what was NOT for him and Such Persons do not Last in Positions.
😔🙂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by raskymonojendor: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
killsmith:

Na so una lie say tinubu na first class. Your God is a god of theft. He steals everything.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/june-12-how-nadeco-was-formed-osoba/
Where is the impostor Ukwu's name on the list?
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by raskymonojendor: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
femisplash:
Abacha said it better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Dittodat: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
IPOB lunatics hoping for resignation are some of the dumbest animals on the face of the planet.
TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT TILL 2031.
GO AND PERISH IF YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THAT FACT.

We really don't give a flying fvck.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Roboto11: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Person wey him name na Ukwu.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Zico5(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
We can see the hands of Obidients disguising as NADECO. Even if Tinubu resign, who will take over.

3 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Yankee101: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
The Nigerian race is at stake cos of one man
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Harrynight(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
grin

In a post like this
Tinubu APC hungry miscreants, FFK, Keyamo and co will never talk about it

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Timmi: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Racoon:
Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO Urges President Tinubu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/29/resign-and-save-nigeria-further-embarrassment-national-coalition-nadeco-urges-president

NADECO wannabe with the man from the rising wailers signature. Where was he when Abacha reigns with terror. Impostor and nonentity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Alliswell248: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
So Ipob miscreants ..Ukwu is now a member of Nadeco....

Sore losers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by casualobserver: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nigerians (or Biafrans) are the ones disgracing Nigeria abroad. A man has a duplicate certificate, signed by the person who was in charge when the duplicate was issued but some people feel a duplicate must be signed by the person who issued the original 40 years ago. The university says the man was their student and graduated. If I go to my University today and ask for a copy or duplicate, or any thing to do with my records, is it the person occupying the position at the time the replacement/copy was issued whose signature will appear on the certificate, or the person that was there when I graduated years ago? This is the problem, some people are disgracing Nigeria with their daftness. These same people claim a clerk can’t make mistakes on your records and that our president is impersonating a woman…who is this woman that went to CSU that has no records and no relations, no trace , no nothing?

The opposition are the ones disgracing Nigerians. Thankfully Americans are not new to this nonsense, after all they said Obama was a Muslim and was not born in America and had no birth certificate. Since some Nigerians like to copy everything American, I guess it’s no surprise they have copied their foolishness.

These people are sore losers and the ones disgracing the country. You lost an election because you split your votes…deal with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by jaxxy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Lagosians Struggle To Get To Their Destinations After Heavy Rainfall / Nigerian Port Authority Names Its 4 New Tug Boats Daura, Ubima, Uromi And Majiya / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.