Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO (37143 Views)

EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Gaffes: Replace Tinubu To Avoid Further Embarrassment, Atiku’s Camp Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by BabaIbo: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
od4life:

Dambazzou ke? As in Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazzou (Rtd.)?

That means you know nothing about NADECO. You most likely belong to the Indomie generation.

You are obviously high on weed my friend.

Go wash your face make your eye clear.

Don't you have any sha me at all?

Is the Dambazzou you mentioned the only person bearing that name?

Na wa o, you people are a dis grace to this country, honestly.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Akaegwu(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
bitingcool:
WHERE ARE THE HUNGRY PEOPLE PAID TO LAUNDER THE FORGER PRESIDENT'S IMAGE.

LAUGHS IN CASSAVA COMMODITY grin grin cheesy

Abi they don draft them temporarily to help Sam Larry re-write his self indicating statement?
Self indicting
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by PHIPEX(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.
Continue to check name Mr tribalist. Remember to check name when you want to exchange 1dollar for #1000 and when you want to buy fuel

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Kennitrust(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Go to court! Go to court... Now we are in court and the expected kind of case they were hoping for has become something that will cause someone irreparable damage. Lol. Next time when you rig election, don't brag about it.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Pigstormentor: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bloody idiot..you think we role in worthless propaganda like you pigs?

see links ode buruku...

https://independent.ng/tinubu-asked-abacha-to-make-him-commissioner-in-lagos-kola-abiola/
https://www.icirnigeria.org/gen-diya-witnessed-how-tinubu-lobbied-abacha-for-post-bode-george/

We no be ya mate ..ode oshi

raskymonojendor:

Bolded is Fake news.

I like posters that back up their post with evidence.

Of course, only a South Easterner would make such wild claim. Sebi it's northern, south south and south west opposition were being killed, so to you, Abacha is the best.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Jonjam269: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
All the propaganda and falsehood you peddle pre election period didn't help your candidate and you think it is now you can stop Asiwaju?
Obidots lamentation and wailing thread, losers always wailing. Tinubu is your president and you can't do more than to grunt, cry, wail and peddle falsehood as usual. Losers.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by enemyofprogress: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Haha the drug addict daft old criminal no go hear na grin grin

I am still in shock how tifnubu turned out to be even more daft than bubu grin

How can anyone be worst than bubu grin cheesy

I've been asking Dpen11 that same question since last night
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Cajal(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Faked and faceless group
Enikure grin

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Cajal(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Faked and faceless group
Enikure ;Db
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by MRMRMR: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
do4luv14:

Madam na you vote Tinubu
I voted Tinubu abi na u or obi we for vote for?
If it was obi that was in charge, Nigeria for don catch fire judging by the maladministration he subjected Anambra into for 8yrs as govnor.
Thank goodness we have PBAT at this time of economy challenges.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Hanndye: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.
So if NADECO is not led by a South -Westerner then it's fake. For your information,NADECO is not a regional organization. Your present leaders only want to use the rest of the country for their selfish end. But their game is almost up. Wind done dey blow, their nyansh go soon open. Let Buhari tell us who taught him his economy policies. Debit-minded set of leaders. They want to kill the economy, kill the poor, kill people's businesses etc for their selfish end. Must they kill the people to make a nation? Even China with the largest population in the world didn't do this. No country has ever grown without investing in its people. But they would rather live lavishly than make adequate provisions for educational institutions. They personlise everything they lay their hands on. Look at Lagos for example.
Yes I'm a wailer, if you want to say so.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
ok you yigbo be cooking what will consume politically in this country. we are watching . na here we dey in this country
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is clueless on leadership. He has failed in every sector of the economy and must be made to resign

Tinubu is a failure personified, he's worst than Buhari .
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by MRMRMR: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
U are one of the gullible Nigerians who believe that Nigeria economy will turnaround overnight like magic.
No wonder some gullible youths voted snake oil selling peter Pandora

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Proudlyomonna: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Men that question na mystery oo undecided
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by captaininiobong(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tell am to resign now, e nor go gree.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by BabaO2: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
These impostors of ibo descent that was hardly known to @realNADECO have been reported of their antics before now. Frustrated set of people, they will forever remain frustrated to suicidal point.
Nothing shameful about the fishing expedition journey of semi illiterate atiku trying to cover up his shame of serially losing elections, samething was said of Obama, nothing came out of it.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
MRMRMR:

U are one of the gullible Nigerians who believe that Nigeria economy will turnaround overnight like magic.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by enemyofprogress: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
captaininiobong:
Tell am to resign now, e nor go gree.
na him wife Remi Tinubu dey push am not to resign
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Racoon:
Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO Urges President Tinubu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/29/resign-and-save-nigeria-further-embarrassment-national-coalition-nadeco-urges-president

thanks for america
we are going to send everybody in lagos to america

sometime i wonder that is wrong with them

is it in the lagos air?
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Iziquiel(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
The first thing I did was to check the name of the person that issued the statement and I wasn't disappointed.

"Ukwu"

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by tivity101: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Empredboy:
Hmmmmm I thought tinubu was a member of NADECO during the military era? Dog dey eat dog?

Of course. He was even nickname baba Nadeco. Same Nadeco that has now come out to do the needful..
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Tzar(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Instead of finding a way to help get Nigeria out of this mess, y’all just want Tinubu to resign?
Instead of holding the CIVIL SERVANTS & GOVERNORS accountable so that Nigeria can work at least 50-60% better, all energy and focus is directed at one man who is already president?!
Una mumu never do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by MRMRMR: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Haha the drug addict daft old criminal no go hear na grin grin

I am still in shock how tifnubu turned out to be even more daft than bubu grin

How can anyone be worst than bubu grin cheesy

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by od4life(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
BabaIbo:

Don't you have any sha me at all?

Is the Dambazzou you mentioned the only person bearing that name?

Na wa o, you people are a dis grace to this country, honestly.

No Dambazzou was a NADECO member.

Quote me anywhere.

NADECO members where Late Abraham Adesanya, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu (Rtd), Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Air Commodore Dan Suleman (Rtd) and Late Alfred Rewane (who was a strong financial supporter).

Dr. Kayode Fayemi who was based abroad, ran Radio Kudirat.

Wetin you know about NADECO?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Saidfx(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
grin grin grin
od4life:

Dambazzou ke? As in Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazzou (Rtd.)?

That means you know nothing about NADECO. You most likely belong to the Indomie generation.

You are obviously high on weed my friend.

Go wash your face make your eye clear.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by ASAPFERG: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
When Ukwu becomes nadeco, just know that there is nothing igbos cannot fake cheesy
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by T1986: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=126092312]
In France, HIDING from Atiku.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Proudlyomonna: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
MRMRMR:

Daft illiterate, point out where i said the economy will turn around overnight undecided

Better take your nonsense off my mention for as you carry am come, na so I go take send am back to you with interest.

Tinubu is a daft criminal, He and His evil APC has no intention to deliver the dividends of democracy to Nigerians, the only sponsoring thought to the creation of the evil APC structure is to take power from PDP,now they must keep it at all cost.

Prove you are not an illiterate by telling Us what and what are they philosophical and ideological standings of APC and how they hence affect the welfare of the people they govern.

Apc is the greatest disaster to hit this Country.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Swiftgrp: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

This insidious OP is setting himself up for arrest by spreading a fake document.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by 12inchess: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
You can't tell me this is how Obidients will wail till 2027. Even the book of lamentations no go contain am. Laborers of Vain grin grin grin

If you like write U.N. Tinubu is your President for at least 4 yrs. angry

Fake NADECO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Bida Fails National Anthem Test / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) / DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.