Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO (37091 Views)

EU Denies Asking INEC Chairman To Resign And For Tinubu To Be Disqualified / Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Gaffes: Replace Tinubu To Avoid Further Embarrassment, Atiku’s Camp Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by raskymonojendor: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Timmi:

NADECO wannabe with the man from the rising wailers signature. Where was he when Abacha reigns with terror. Impostor and nonentity
Ironically, Peter Obi was dining with Abacha during those era. Abacha appointed him chairman of Tincan ports.

5 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Proudlyomonna: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Haha the drug addict daft old criminal no go hear na grin grin

I am still in shock how tifnubu turned out to be even more daft than bubu grin

How can anyone be worst than bubu grin cheesy
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Pallium: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
NADECO with no spokesperson name?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by oyeb15: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
He won't cos he is an embarrassment himself. Someone that was jailled in USA for drugs before escaping to Nigeria
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Laple0541(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Signed by Ukwu omo irankiran

He should resign and swear in your 3rd class Philosophy graduate that you all cursed as a governor in Anambra due to inefficiency abi?

Na ogun go kii all of unna.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Earthquakes: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.

That's the first thing dullards check, who is the messenger? Why is the message coming from such messenger? And for the fact that the messenger is from where I don't like the message is useless.
That's a pitiful way to think as an adult but poverty will not let you be exposed.
So is there anything he said that Atiku or a Yoruba man hasn't said about tinubu before? Did you check their names?? Lol it's well with your delapidated soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by zinaunreal(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's not by force to rule Nigeria. Why propergate your selfish ambition at the detriment of Nigerians
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Pigstormentor: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Do you want to now talk abacha?

when its a known fact that worthless Tinubu, BEGGED Abacha to make him Lagos Commissioner? When Abacha refused the bastardd, now ran to USA and was forming NADECO?

Abacha, you fools HATE is still far better than the beast BUHARI and sewer RAT called Tinubu you praised.

raskymonojendor:

Ironically, Peter Obi was dining with Abacha during those era. Abacha appointed him chairman of Tincan ports.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by hardbody: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. The first thing I checked is the name of the director of the fake NADECO and I am not surprised, the name is “Ukwu”.

There is nothing these guys cannot fake, you even went to fake an organization name.

They are the kinsmen of that bixch Shimamanda writing nonsense letter and statement all about. Na only the headless mob take them serious.

Ndubuisi Kanu was also a NADECO chieftain. I guess you think NADECO was a Yoruba creation.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by raskymonojendor: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Do you want to now talk abacha?

when its a known fact that worthless Tinubu, BEGGED Abacha to make him Lagos Commissioner? When Abacha refused the bastardd, now ran to USA and was forming NADECO?

Abacha, you fools HATE is still far better than the beast BUHARI and sewer RAT called Tinubu you praised.

Bolded is Fake news.

I like posters that back up their post with evidence.

Of course, only a South Easterner would make such wild claim. Sebi it's northern, south south and south west opposition were being killed, so to you, Abacha is the best.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by bizzibodi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Fake American NADECO. They only have 7+ years left to wail.

That particular ukwu is an impostor and also Peter Obi's agent.

IPOB and Aba made NADECO cheesy
Is a Diploma not different from a degree just as a Town Hall is different from Blu blu bulaba.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by raskymonojendor: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
bizzibodi:

Is a Diploma not different from a degree just as a Town Hall is different from Blu blu bulaba.
American universities often call certificates with a blanket term called "diploma".

This reminds me of how Obidients laugh at Tinubu when he said "recharging lake Chad". grin

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by kabillionaire(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mr. Salisu Buhari
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by one4GOD(f): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

so because it is ukwu that makes it fake. You guys should continue and never swallow ur pride of shame

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by jrusky(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ok. Sorry which NADECO Is NADECO still exist Are you talking of NADECO Tinubu himself is part of it or which NADECO?

Obidiebts stop wasting your time all these bulaba and buluba can't work.

The NADECO I know defunct long long ago and it's members are Osoba, Ajasin, Rilwan, Enahoro, Tinubu, Fashoranti etc so which NADECO biko

3 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
An African President resign from office??! In what generation?!!

Even Yar'adua held on fiercely to power even when the cold hands of the grave where tightly wrapped around him. tongue
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Successlane: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
casualobserver:
Nigerians (or Biafrans) are the ones disgracing Nigeria abroad. A man has a duplicate certificate, signed by the person who was in charge when the duplicate was issued but some people feel a duplicate must be signed by the person who issued the original 40 years ago. The university says the man was their student and graduated. If I go to my University today and ask for a copy or duplicate or any thing to do with my records, is it the person that is there today that will sign or the person that was there when I graduated years ago? This is the problem, some people are disgracing Nigeria with their daftness. These same people claim you can’t make mistakes on your records and that our president is impersonating a woman…who is this woman that went to CSU that has no records and no relations, no trace , no nothing?

The opposition are the ones disgracing Nigerians. Thankfully Americans are not new to this nonsense, after all they said Obama was a Muslim and was not born in America and had no birth certificate. Since some Nigerians like to copy everything American, I guess it’s no surprise they have copied their foolishness.

You lost an election because you split your votes…deal with it.

Tell them LOUD !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Must you play to sentiments here or must you give every issues ethnicity? The way the case is going, is it not true? In sane world, with all this investigations the president would by now give way n resign so as to carry out effective investigations to all this issues..
You are here calling igbo man n you think the north is not part of this whole game? Why did they insist on Shettima n a Muslim assistant? They know it will come to this and they know he will be kick out for there own Shettima to take over....
You guys seems not to see far but learn to be a patriot than be a tribal man!
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Ballotti: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Irony of life!
Atiku cannot enter America. . . Blah, blah, blah, blah. . .

Now Atiku is using “remote control” from Nigeria to keep TIEFNUBU in America in FULL DISGRACEFUL HONORS!

Now, we know how TIEFNUBU entered and stayed in H-Amoda-Rica!

Now TIEFNUBU has refused to come back home oooooo.

To go America nor hard! cheesy

Thanks to Nuhu RABID Ribadu! cheesy
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Brownemeka: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Racoon:
Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO Urges President Tinubu

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/29/resign-and-save-nigeria-further-embarrassment-national-coalition-nadeco-urges-president
I don't take anything from all these opposition parties serious.. I'm not into politics...but I'm a Nigerian who goes to the same market just like everyone else.. and would have liked it if APC had lose that Election... but these opposition parties threw away Victory by running under different parties
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Putinofrussia: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
cheesy
Which kind foolish fake NADECO be dis?
Oh my! UKWU!
Ukwu...Ugwu...Uswu...Oswu...Osu..kikikikikikiki
This IPOB people no go kill person grin

3 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Mummiesboy: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Do you people even knew why Obasanjo asked some obas to stood up for him? He (Obasanjo) was like among all the finest from the southwest, so it was a fraud the presented and supported as candidate among the good people of the Yoruba nation
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Ballotti: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
AMODAAAAAAAA. . .come back to IRAGBIJI.
Stop wasting money to bribe CSU to make your fake “diploma” legit.🤣
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Burruchaga71(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
If DRUGGIE refuses to step down PEACEFULLY.
We will have no option than to stone him.

NO APOLOGY!!!
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Dbestbrest: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Who is Lloyd Ukwu? Where is he from in the first place? We knew those who fought for our nascent democracy! We know he's speaking for his people from south east. He has no moral values to tell our democratically elected president to resign. Bunch of nincompoops

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Pallium: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's a shame some people believe this shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by BabaIbo: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Validated:
No way ... make una come do your irreparable damage.

LOL 😂😂😂 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by do4luv14(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Tinubu was voted to effect repairs on a depilated structure we call a country housing two hundred million Nigerians. Instead of considering the living conditions of the people and what best approach to go about the repairs. President Tinubu immediately after inauguration pulled down the whole building and made 200 million people homeless. President Tinubu finished Nigeria with the so-called unification of forex trading platforms by devaluing the naira from N460 to N765 which didn't eliminate the black market.

The unfortunate thing is that Tinubu may not be able to house half of the people he made homeless let alone leave the government better than he met it.

Madam na you vote Tinubu
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by Smithcole70(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Who is he going to hand power to,..,.
God save Nigeria.
Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by olamike02: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Who knew this one when NADECO was fighting the junta. They just put tribal politics into everything. Is it AA that OBJ said the money he stole can feed Nigeria for several years or PO that looted his state money and hid it in an offshore coy is not coming with any baggage?. Dey Play. Tinubu will run his term. If you like appeal to ICC.

1 Like

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by MRMRMR: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's only a fool that will be happy about this headline because PBAT the best Nigeria can offer will not resign.
Many obidients can believe whatever they like, but our great JAGABAN will do his 8yrs and turnaround this Economy for good. Wailing is free anyone can choose to wail for 8 yrs,

2 Likes

Re: Resign And Save Nigeria From Further Embarrassment — National Coalition, NADECO by allthingsgood: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is clueless on leadership. He has failed in every sector of the economy and must be made to resign

Tinubu is a failure personified, he's worst than Buhari .

Una wailing never start grin grin You go cry tire.
Tinubu will rule you for 8years whether you like it or YES grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dressed In Traditional Arabian Clothing / Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.