Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo (60011 Views)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Miracle2020: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by anselm791(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2023
If you still think he is a genius, you are sick also.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by manmade(m): 12:14am On Oct 01, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.
I know Simi from my Ikotun days. Her family house is close to where I make my hair then.

There is no boy in Ijegun Ikotun that did not Bleep Simi around Aso Rock before it became Aso Rock. Go there and ask about Simi leave social media. cheesy
I don't know why people like you love maligning people's reputation because of the few cheap likes you are expecting from slowpoke like you , I wish my right hand could reach that your ugly face from here, you for hear am from the sound of the slaps. undecided
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:29am On Oct 01, 2023
Instead of him to focus on his dead music career, he is looking for sex.he is an idiot.no wonder he no get relevance for the industry
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Glister: 1:33am On Oct 01, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.
I know Simi from my Ikotun days. Her family house is close to where I make my hair then.

There is no boy in Ijegun Ikotun that did not Bleep Simi around Aso Rock before it became Aso Rock. Go there and ask about Simi leave social media. cheesy

Does that include your brothers , and nephews and cousins in Ijegun..Does it include the drivers and houseboys cos you just said "no boy" even ashewo sef dey look face ,since u follow her to bleep pls describe in details how many gbola she takes on in a day!!
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by UnfairLife7(m): 3:28am On Oct 01, 2023
@AareGaa

If you want evidence to prove my ethnicity then we can take this up from this platform. I wonder how some of you Yorubas think all yorubas reason or behave like you guys seriously. It's really weird to me. Even identical twins don't same behaviour. Even your emilokan lost in Lagos and Osun state a core yoruba states. I didn't support your emilokan neither did i support Obi nor Atiku. I personally believe these guys had nothing to offer Nigerians.

I laugh at you comparing yorubas with Igbos. Yoruba men that are lazy unlike the hardworking Igbo men. Come see how yoruba boys are impregnating their fellow yoruba girls even in their father's house. They continue from their foot steps and you expect government to end poverty? Can POVERTY end in such kind of family?

Yoruba girls are extremely cheap reason why yoruba guys go after them. Get them pregnant and become a husband grin forgetting that even a mad man can impregnate a woman. The highest thing most yoruba married couples did was introduction nothing more. Igbo guys can never get their women pregnant before marriage. It is rare compare to yorubas that see it as norms. Single mothers are also many amongst the yoruba than Igbos. You know Why? Those guys that impregnate them is not all of them that married them at the end. At times the girls family will not allow their daughter to marry him even with pregnancy having discovered the guy is not responsible. That is the consequences of getting pregnant before marriage. God didn't ordained it that way. It is marriage before pregnancy. Most of those yoruba girls get pregnant for the wrong person without knowing. Even the ones who got married after the pregnancy still suffer in marriage. Yoruba men don't know how to take care of women. I can proudly say that. Igbo men are the best. They're very traditional and tales good care of their wives.

I am a very liberal man and i don't support shit all in the name of ethnicity or religion. The current hardship in the country was because of ethnicity and religion now we're all enjoying the hardship.

We can take this discussion outside this place if you want me to convince you of my ethnicity. I am a yoruba man from Ogun and Osun state, that's my mother and father side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by IjebuWarrior: 4:32am On Oct 01, 2023
LikeAking:
No wonder I’m music career just die..

Bruno is a big idiot…

Like all Igbos Presidential ambition? grin
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by ican2020: 4:59am On Oct 01, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.

This is somebody’s wife you are talking about

Gold be a man and take legal action against this person so that others like him will learn
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by shonepa(m): 5:22am On Oct 01, 2023
No need for explanation.....u re right, plenty talk no dey full basket.

adioolayi:

What are you talking about? Person dey ask for sex before collaboration..you dey talk say the couple use dem climb industry

Same Adekunle Gold wey dey YBNL that is already hot
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by shonepa(m): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Dem frustrate u? u come ere dey talk Nigerian problem, deh put am ontop one some people. U no do justice at all.

UnfairLife7:
@AareGaa

If you want evidence to prove my ethnicity then we can take this up from this platform. I wonder how some of you Yorubas think all yorubas reason or behave like you guys seriously. It's really weird to me. Even identical twins don't same behaviour. Even your emilokan lost in Lagos and Osun state a core yoruba states. I didn't support your emilokan neither did i support Obi nor Atiku. I personally believe these guys had nothing to offer Nigerians.

I laugh at you comparing yorubas with Igbos. Yoruba men that are lazy unlike the hardworking Igbo men. Come see how yoruba boys are impregnating their fellow yoruba girls even in their father's house. They continue from their foot steps and you expect government to end poverty? Can POVERTY end in such kind of family?

Yoruba girls are extremely cheap reason why yoruba guys go after them. Get them pregnant and become a husband grin forgetting that even a mad man can impregnate a woman. The highest thing most yoruba married couples did was introduction nothing more. Igbo guys can never get their women pregnant before marriage. It is rare compare to yorubas that see it as norms. Single mothers are also many amongst the yoruba than Igbos. You know Why? Those guys that impregnate them is not all of them that married them at the end. At times the girls family will not allow their daughter to marry him even with pregnancy having discovered the guy is not responsible. That is the consequences of getting pregnant before marriage. God didn't ordained it that way. It is marriage before pregnancy. Most of those yoruba girls get pregnant for the wrong person without knowing. Even the ones who got married after the pregnancy still suffer in marriage. Yoruba men don't know how to take care of women. I can proudly say that. Igbo men are the best. They're very traditional and tales good care of their wives.

I am a very liberal man and i don't support shit all in the name of ethnicity or religion. The current hardship in the country was because of ethnicity and religion now we're all enjoying the hardship.

We can take this discussion outside this place if you want me to convince you of my ethnicity. I am a yoruba man from Ogun and Osun state, that's my mother and father side.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by AareGaa: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
@AareGaa

Ibo man, go and do whatever you like with yourself and don't disturb me with your bitterness.
Live in your delusion, Jagaban is here to stay.
I'm not interested in knowing your ethnicity.
We all know ibos by what they say. They are largely illiterates, they exudes ignorance, bitterness, inferiority complex both online and offline, and their frustration has quadrupled since Jagaban shamed them at the polls.
The same bitterness led ibos to coup in 1966, and 1967 civil war where they were crushed.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Pwettylinda(f): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Brymo is a genius with that tincture of madness you see only in natural Geniuses. He is very deep. He is truly the son of a carpenter.

He can actually get into trouble when literally translated that he is pursuing art by demanding s3x for collaboration. According to Brymo, Falz is not a 'General' after all, Falz is a fall guy. Smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvMJ1WkOCIY?si=_rmb5NKbEXyTFlAb

Brymo, though mostly misunderstood, is the most talented of all of them, ori e pe bi alajo Shomolu.Check my signature for free stuffs!

He is a big fool and foolish idiotic drug addict undecided
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2023
Pwettylinda:

He is a big fool and foolish idiotic drug addict undecided
u have said it all.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by AareGaa: 5:58am On Oct 01, 2023
Pauldollars:

Have you seen any Igbo woman doing sex video and releasing it like like ronu Yoruba yeyebrities?
Abeg abeg abeg.....stop comparing our highly disciplined Igbo women to your hornyy out of control Yoruba women

Look, I know ibos more than you do.

I have lived in their villages in Anambra and Imo.
I have dated many Ibo girls during my heydays in PH, Obosi, Owerri.

It's only the girls from the core North I have never dated in my life.

Go and rest, please.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by AareGaa: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
@AareGaa

You look like a small boy who knows nothing.

Go to the East, you will see many Ibo girls who get pregnant without marriage.

Virtually all the brothels in South west are occupied by ibo girls doing Ashewo work. Go to Ghana there, Ibo girls are there doing their Ashawo business.

I dated many Ibo girls , even when I was in their villages in the East. Their promiscuity is second to none.

Come to someone like me for experience, because only the girls from the core North I have not dated.
May be, you just met one Ibo girl who is collecting the little money you have, and you come here to justify your 'Mumuness'.

Stop displaying ignorance and illiteracy here.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Walz001: 6:58am On Oct 01, 2023
preekahantas:

Are you Adekunle Gold?
I no understand why this post go pain you like this.

Go to the street facing Aso Rock Ikotun and ask of Simi.

Guess you are an adult he is only telling you to stop disgracing yourself ..she is married and dont put sand into another family matter ..

Una matter tire me for nigeria oooo and na youth u be like this
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by MisfitHPG: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Misleading headline
Brymo said
Move in with me so that we can make deep good music
Vs
Bloggers
I want to fvck you before we do a collabo
Wizkid and Tems Wizkid and Teni Wizkid and Tiwa savage

You must bond to make good music and write love lyrics

the women must have demanded it because he is still trash
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by rulin247: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2023
Typical Yoruba man.

Nothing but sex full their head. That was how one got kicked out of his hostel when he asked his flatmate if she was a virgin in UK.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Lama70(m): 8:18am On Oct 01, 2023
Sonnobax15:
undecided
No be only artistic pursuit.....In fact,na artistic lashing undecided

Werey artist wey Simi come later blow pass grin

For Simi to ask for a collaboration from him despite her success can only mean one thing : she knows Brymo is good.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by macfish101(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2023
I used to like his jam till I realized he was mentally unstable. What a talent gone to waste
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Jackanda1(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Bunkbars:
it's only arambe, i knew blew, the others didn't.

His only hit song, in his life time

Obviously not like i expected him to have sense,

A bulaba supporter, like what were nigerians expecting undecided grin.

Whether na one hit song or not, atleast the guy blow, otherwise we won't be talking about him today.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by hammerFC: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2023
THIS IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF SMOKING IGBO.

MANY DONT KNOW HE IS ALREADY MAD.

HOW ELSE DO U EXPLAIN USE OF SUCH WORDS ON SOMEBODY MOTHER AND WIFE.

VERY USELESS GUY!

I THINK SAY THEM THEY SUPPORT HIS NONSENSE WHEN HE WENT TRIBALISTIC AGAINST IGBO OVER ELECTION.

THE MADNESS YOU SUPPORT TODAY, MIGHT BE YOUR TURN TOMORROW.

THIS WORLD ROUND AND GOES ROUND.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by LikeAking: 9:51am On Oct 01, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Like all Igbos Presidential ambition? grin

Oga tribalism..

Wetin Bruno do no good..

Face facts…

If I’m do ya sis, wifey, gf how u go feel?

Try to surport the truth..
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by LikeAking: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2023
Lama70:

For Simi to ask for a collaboration from him despite her success can only mean one thing : she knows Brymo is good.

And she is way beta than him today…

Bruno no wise or get sense..

No wonder he went down the drain..

May be the whole Choc city are into that NoneSense..
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by spiralwedge(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2023
Brymo is an id!ot and he is truly disgracing his family.

That’s why i don’t like to follow up or read up the personal lives of artistes.

This news has ruined something my likeness for his music
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by BALLOSKI: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
LikeAking:
No wonder I’m music career just die..

Bruno is a big idiot…

His music is very much alive. He doesn't just sing for noise-seeking music listeners like you.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by BALLOSKI: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Brymo is a genius with that tincture of madness you see only in natural Geniuses. He is very deep. He is truly the son of a carpenter.

He can actually get into trouble when literally translated that he is pursuing art by demanding s3x for collaboration. According to Brymo, Falz is not a 'General' after all, Falz is a fall guy. Smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvMJ1WkOCIY?si=_rmb5NKbEXyTFlAb

Brymo, though mostly misunderstood, is the most talented of all of them, ori e pe bi alajo Shomolu.Check my signature for free stuffs!

Brymo is good and in a class of his own.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Kingbuhari(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Women of kids born in yoruba families are bastards
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Kingbuhari(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
Women of kids born in yoruba families are bastards like Ebola Tulumbu wey no know his real parents
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by etrange: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

“When I saw her [Simi], I said no features except I am laying with the woman I am working with so it can really be intense. Did she not sleep with Adekunle Gold? Is that not why the music is extra good? But she said no, and I was like okay, bye-bye and then she left.

I'm not surprised he can boldly come out and say this. You'll still see many NL guys supporting and justifying it.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by YourGFsnatcher: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
preekahantas:
Simi is an industry olosho otherwise why would Brymo gather the guts to request such?

olosho know olosho
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by LikeAking: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
BALLOSKI:
His music is very much alive. He doesn't just sing for noise-seeking music listeners like you.

Continue liking to your self..

His music died a long time ago..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.