Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo (60018 Views)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by toygod2: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
So you must have slept with Oyinkansola bfo doing a collab with her.

Chaeee, so painful.

Deny it first

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by shonepa(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Get the concept of the story, na u dey reason lay as sex. Adekunle gold wey em mention na just anoda male artist. Na falz everybody think say dey marry am that year.

Those couple use both of them climb ladder for industry. No play play....its real

adioolayi:
"When I saw her [Simi], I said no features except I am laying with the woman I am working with so it can really be intense. Did she not sleep with Adekunle Gold? Is that not why the music is extra good? "

Werey!
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by BigBizzy(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
You go explain tire
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by adioolayi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
shonepa:
Get the concept of the story, na u dey reason lay as sex. Adekunle gold wey em mention na just anoda male artist. Na falz everybody think say dey marry am that year.

Those couple use both of them climb ladder for industry. No play play....its real

What are you talking about? Person dey ask for sex before collaboration..you dey talk say the couple use dem climb industry

Same Adekunle Gold wey dey YBNL that is already hot

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by SmartPolician: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:
Simi is an industry olosho otherwise why would Brymo gather the guts to request such?

A guy does something wrong, but you turn around to blame a lady for his wrongdoing.

Your brain no fit high pass Pentium 2.

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by sacajawea: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Them no no say I sacred pass anything. I fear blockus no be small.
Ok, But today you no fear am again?
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by nedekid: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Can you people see the kind of nutcase that opened mouth to case disharmony early this year? The fellow that openly came out to disparage one tribe against the other?
Friends, you think this person is normal or has sense?
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by nedekid: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
AareGaa:

Ibo girls are the most promiscuous in Nigeria
Go to all the brothels in Ibadan and you will understand what I'm saying.
To some fellows, if you are not Hausa or yoruba, you are omo Ibo.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by ukaface(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wtf is artistic pursuit?
Talking like a mad man
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by nedekid: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Misleading headline

Brymo said

Move in with me so that we can make deep good music

Vs

Bloggers

I want to fvck you before we do a collabo

Wizkid and Tems
Wizkid and Teni
Wizkid and Tiwa savage

You must bond to make good music and write love lyrics

The guy spoke streight English, which one you are trying to explain he meant something else?
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Menclothing: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.
I know Simi from my Ikotun days. Her family house is close to where I make my hair then.

There is no boy in Ijegun Ikotun that did not Bleep Simi around Aso Rock before it became Aso Rock. Go there and ask about Simi leave social media. cheesy

Pure mumu Simi never grew up m ikotun or ijegun
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by tonididdy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wtf did I just read grin

Brymo don crase finish
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Dshocker(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.
I know Simi from my Ikotun days. Her family house is close to where I make my hair then.

There is no boy in Ijegun Ikotun that did not Bleep Simi around Aso Rock before it became Aso Rock. Go there and ask about Simi leave social media. cheesy

You talk anyhow...

If they arrest you now, can you defend this lie?
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.

I believe you. Ignore the backlash and hate because of your reveal...
Nobody should quote my comment. Save it. Scroll down, and resist the urge. I won't condone your foolishness. smiley
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by AfonjaPriest: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Z Nana, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Check out same post with different usernames:
This one
Talisman1:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
8 0 7 3 5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
.Z Nana
Another
PrideofNaijaa:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
And another
Nextskills1:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Yet another
SupportTeam:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Additional
Keepsmiling1:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Z Nana is a serial criminal fraudulent individual and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Z Nana, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Using many usernames to beg is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil.
Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by KingLion007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wawelexy:

No, it's you that is not intelligent enough to get along with the figure of speech he used in his statements
Abeg interprete more for the dullard
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by winner37(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
This Brymo must be a brats for asking sex from simi befor collaboration
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Basiljoe: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
Mad Man.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by soullove1881(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
Shapeaso:
Brymo is old enough to marry and i don't know what's stopping him. Shameless guy. Oops!

He's married
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Mikkeal: 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Pauldollars:
Yoruba men and sex.
No wonder Yoruba women celebs are just releasing sex video upandan.
May God deliver them
With you everything has to be tribal
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Mikkeal: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
A mad man on the prowl. No wonder he was against Obi.
I think you are the one that is mad so because he is against obi he is mad ,what of you that that belonged to an headless brainless mob everything must stand and end with obi
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Hey nama

See your dada below
grin cheesy[center][/center]
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Samtob90(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
A mad man on the prowl. No wonder he was against Obi.
And you think Obi is right for any rational being to support
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by adekhingz(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.

Please watch what your put on this platform. Don't accuse Simi of being what she probably might not be please.
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by tnerro1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
Better 2 by 4 go fit this guy, fool
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Pauldollars(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
AareGaa:

Ibo girls are the most promiscuous in Nigeria
Go to all the brothels in Ibadan and you will understand what I'm saying.

Have you seen any Igbo woman doing sex video and releasing it like like ronu Yoruba yeyebrities?
Abeg abeg abeg.....stop comparing our highly disciplined Igbo women to your hornyy out of control Yoruba women
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by fortunechy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
That's why he's a failure and he can never make it...
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by frankyychiji(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wawelexy:

No, it's you that is not intelligent enough to get along with the figure of speech he used in his statements
Why didn't he make the same statement to other girls he did colabo with? Kikikiki
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by akpumping7720(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.

So u Sabi Aso Rock? Abaranje road. .
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by akpumping7720(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Pauldollars:

Have you seen any Igbo woman doing sex video and releasing it like like ronu Yoruba yeyebrities?
Abeg abeg abeg.....stop comparing our highly disciplined Igbo women to your hornyy out of control Yoruba women
Empress Njamah is from Ondo state abi?
Even Afrocandy is from Ekiti state. Dey play

1 Like

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by jojothaiv(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bloggers might be smell heaven's gate at the end of the day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.