Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo (60023 Views)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Wizkid Pictured With Simi At Her Sold Out London Concert / Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by DONFASZY(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
No matter hw u sugar coat it
U are a s-illly being as ur music
Idddsioooot
Shameless drop out
Hw safe is ladies around u
Master ode
E dey ask for sex bfor collaboration n e dey boast n explain
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Lamanii22(f): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
preekahantas:

Lies.
I know Simi from my Ikotun days. Her family house is close to where I make my hair then.

There is no boy in Ijegun Ikotun that did not Bleep Simi around Aso Rock before it became Aso Rock. Go there and ask about Simi leave social media. cheesy

This is unbelievable…. I don’t believe it
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Dicoomoba: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
Pauldollars:
Yoruba men and sex.
No wonder Yoruba women celebs are just releasing sex video upandan.
May God deliver them

I don’t know where you from but I must strongly believe you come from sad east where sex is a A joke and cheap for special illustration go and check how many people are into sex work 😂
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by joseph1832(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://punchng.com/why-i-demanded-s3x-before-collaboration-from-simi-brymo/
ah well, Brymo shot his shot and it didn't work out. 😄😁😊
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Tito24: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2023
preekahantas:
Simi is an industry olosho otherwise why would Brymo gather the guts to request such?
of course you'll say that cis she's Yoruba
But there's no hotel,, /brothel in Nigeria you don't find your women prostituting themselves even the married ones

Spits
Re: Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo by Tito24: 9:45am On Oct 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This your post will put you in very serious legal and criminal defamation case.

How most of you think you are anonymous and above the law with your recklessness beggars belief. You're not anonymous and you are not above the law!

Trouble sleep, ordinary N100 data yanga go wake am. Smh
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad / Yemi Alade Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.